(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3

said: @BiruAngel.Do you think you can re-do the gif for the proposal and have TY say:Will you marry me and let me prepare breakfast for you everyday?

mwahaha.

Then, tag it to these gifs where he didn't want to eat breakfast.  Thank you.

:)

But no rush. Can you believe that? He's come a long way. 

From insisting on sleeping and arguing that lack of sleep makes a person stupider than skipping breakfast, AND gloating that he WON that argument and he showed Guigui who was the boss...

to getting her breakfast at Jejudo out of concern that it was going to be tiring day for his bride Guigui

to wanting to marry a wife who'll cook breakfast for him and the children (said in a magazine interview)
to now OFFERING a lifetime of MAKING breakfast FOR HER?!!
kekeke. Love...

Guest hammergirl

Hello TaecGui shippers.. Nice to meet u all here *bow*

1st posting here after lurking for quite sometime..... THAT breakfast thingy..... Taec..Taec..Taec... Why so obvious?
My heart cant take it anymore.. I was jumping up and down explaining to my cousin that TG are an item. No doubt!!!  while she just gave me this "are u crazy?" look. lol ...oh well who doesn't?

sorry for my bad english.. see u all later...and please take care of me. hehe

Guest leechalee

My delu mode:  Taec is with GG :x 

My rational mode:  Taec is too tall to be the driver in her mini cooper...he wouldn't fit in it :P

I thought @packmule3 unnie said it was a 'convertible' mini cooper?.... so.... TY would be able to fit in the car, if they drive with the top down... like how you see in the pic GG posted :> :> ;) ;)) ;))

See... the top is down

1619518_10153791119255038_115444110_n.jp

Guest leechalee

Hello TaecGui shippers.. Nice to meet u all here *bow*

1st posting here after lurking for quite sometime..... THAT breakfast thingy..... Taec..Taec..Taec... Why so obvious?

My heart cant take it anymore.. I was jumping up and down explaining to my cousin that TG are an item. No doubt!!!  while she just gave me this "are u crazy?" look. lol ...oh well who doesn't?

sorry for my bad english.. see u all later...and please take care of me. hehe

Huh? What breakfast thingy are you talking about?? Hello nice to meet you! Im the clueless ajumma :)

Welcome @hammergirl..lurking here, im sure you know how crazy we get... but please do join in with the craziness and don't worry about your english.. like uri couple TG, language barriers don't stop us here from going crazy, delulu, being *somewhat* rational or just having fun ^^ hope to see you post more.. TG, fighting:)

BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said: @BiruAngel.Do you think you can re-do the gif for the proposal and have TY say:Will you marry me and let me prepare breakfast for you everyday?

mwahaha.

Then, tag it to these gifs where he didn't want to eat breakfast.  Thank you.

:)

But no rush. Can you believe that? He's come a long way. 

From insisting on sleeping and arguing that lack of sleep makes a person stupider than skipping breakfast, AND gloating that he WON that argument and he showed Guigui who was the boss...

to getting her breakfast at Jejudo out of concern that it was going to be tiring day for his bride Guigui

to wanting to marry a wife who'll cook breakfast for him and the children (said in a magazine interview)
to now OFFERING a lifetime of MAKING breakfast FOR HER?!!
kekeke. Love...

Guest wati0801

@hammergirl Hi it feels good right to be part of this crazy but fabulous family...I enjoyed reading all their comments,gifs and their posts.Can't believe I actually pick up few Korean language from this thread...I always look forward for all the juicy news and pictures all of you posted ....Thanks again...Welcome to @hammergirl

Guest bibidep

@Leechalee: You didn't read page 1515 right?? It about the show that 2PM members attended and the host have some questions for them to answer and Taec said how he will propose to his future wife...he said he will prepare breakfast for her every day hahaha. That's why we all excited. @Hammergirl: Welcome to TaecGui ship.....hahaha just because the words breakfast made you de-lurk to join us here. Share with us your thought about TaecGui.

Guest leechalee

bibidep said: @Leechalee: You didn't read page 1515 right?? It about the show that 2PM members attended and the host have some questions for them to answer and Taec said how he will propose to his future wife...he said he will prepare breakfast for her every day hahaha. That's why we all excited. @Hammergirl: Welcome to TaecGui ship.....hahaha just because the words breakfast made you de-lurk to join us here. Share with us your thought about TaecGui.

Guest bibidep

@Leechalee: No the video didn't come out yet, next Thursday or next Friday. Wait until the video come out and TaecGui will be in the news hahaha. I can't wait...I'm so exciting (GuiGui said not me).

Guest leechalee

bibidep said: @Leechalee: No the video didn't come out yet, next Thursday or next Friday. Wait until the video come out and TaecGui will be in the news hahaha. I can't wait...I'm so exciting (GuiGui said not me).

Guest cannakat

Very exciting news these few days
Just when I was starting to tell myself "OK, be rational now, stop seeing things through shipper eyes"
Then Okcat or Taec gives us some message like this.....again! Seriously this is like the 4th time!
Taec the true captain of the Taecgui ship, guess he's not letting anyone off hahaha

Guest bibidep

The sun and the candle light that @Packmule3 Unnie want Taec to post, he scared and he may run away from this ship hahaha. Lately OKCat aka Taec seem so happy, I wonder what made him like that. @cannacat: Not only you, don't worry....I, myself already tried so many many times to let it down but only for a short period of time, I turn around to board this ship again.

Guest leechalee

The sun and the candle light that @Packmule3 Unnie want Taec to post, he scared and he may run away from this ship hahaha. Lately OKCat aka Taec seem so happy, I wonder what made him like that. @cannacat: Not only you, don't worry....I, myself already tried so many many times to let it down but only for a short period of time, I turn around to board this ship again.

We all know what makes him so happy these days ;) but can they just tell everyone else what we onboard already know.. seriously TG if yous are super shy.. just post a pic like @packmule3 unnie said.. we wont tell anyone :-$ :-$ ...

10 Ways to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work.
2. Keep in touch as often as you can.
It can be through an email sent daily at 2PM, or an impromptu selfie to update each other of your whereabouts, or a half hour of Skype at 6 at night, or a handwritten note by snail mail, or even a brief phone call first thing in the morning. Just talk every day. 
But the sweetest thing, really, is getting that last text of the day -- a simple good night just before you both go off to separate beds. Why? Because with love hanging in the air while you sleep, you’re bound to feel excited to “be with” each other again the next day.

"It's me..."1012366_10153776480860038_1857001793_n.j

OKCat looking forward to 6PM60996_792747350740304_1600960356_n.jpg

On his way to work, he saw the sign in the sky.,.

Ba3XzHvCcAAuUOj.jpg

Posted soon after Guigui said she was going to bed.BdrR6-1CEAApBhv.jpg

leechalee said:

angelangie

said:

chinlylin

said:

bibidep

said:

korchick

said:

@bibidep said: OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time 냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-yang! (TGIF)/Friday NOW on!! It's Friday, yang! Let's go play/enjoy ourselves with owners, yang! Na yang, na yang! Party Yeah-! 
There you go @bibidep :) Sounds like OkCat is loudly voicing happiness/contentment... no longer just purring :D

Archived