(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

not to be nitpicky but the pic is rather similar to pic posted on Nov 10...

which had the caption: 오늘 춥지만 하늘이 정말 푸르고 맑다냥!! 옥캣이는 산책중이라는!! 가을고양이 옥캣이다냥! 냐냥!

What pic is it similar to? Was that caption not translated?

Guest leechalee

What pic is it similar to? Was that caption not translated? @korchick wanna try?? Lol **Note: sometimes I see 's' used at a 't' like in 'OkCat' so you might need to swap those around if it doesn't make sense :) and I cant tell when a hyphen is needed in a word so... lol miahne.. ive just written the letters as I see them ** hope I got the letters right :))

Oneul chubjimal haneuli jeongmal puleugo malgdanyang!! OkCatinuen sanchaenjungilaneun!! Gaeulgoyangi OkCatidanyang! Nyanyang!

Guest leechalee

So quiet... what happen?? :)

Just playing a song on the sound system while yous all sit back on your lounger and relax on our TG ship... forecast yesterday was a lil grey.. with occassional gusts... but looking ahead.. today is set to be bright and sunny! So.. I'll just be in the theatre, 1524_zps1e9e1677.jpg catching up on Empress Ki, heaps of spare seats if anyone wants to join in (dibs on the remote :P ) if I dont make it back out here to the deck, i've fallen asleep lol

Guest leechalee

Ladies, do you know if there's a windmill restaurant or hotel in Taiwan or South Korea? It has to be a fancy place where you bring a girlfriend or a tourist. Thanks. 

I'm sorry if I'm so random. :)

Hmm I've heard of Ecoland theme park in Korea... a girlfriend went there, about oct last year.. it had a windmill but..... im dont think it was fancy..

Guest leechalee

Ladies, do you know if there's a windmill restaurant or hotel in Taiwan or South Korea? It has to be a fancy place where you bring a girlfriend or a tourist. Thanks. 

I'm sorry if I'm so random. :)

Hmm I've heard of Ecoland theme park in Korea... a girlfriend went there, about oct last year.. it had a windmill but..... i dont think it was fancy..

EDIT: just googled it... Check out its 'floating Cafe' -miahne the floating cafe doesnt have a windmill, only the park does..(did this come on RM?)

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1627334

Guest jazcabbb

Annyeong! I missed sooo much ╯﹏╰ huhuhu just went back to school on the 13th and it's been craycray. Soon I'll be able to backread but not right now ㅋㅋㅋ I'm going gaga over GOT7 atm (๑♥∀♥๑) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ANYWAYSSS all OkCat comics translated in english can be found here:

http://m.imgur.com/account/thegreencat/albums

cr to the owner `(*∩_∩*)′

@lmangla.
Another one of my old notes. I've been reorganizing my home office and I keep on finding sticky notes. lol. 
The name of the Jejudo beach where Taecgui frolicked is IHO TEU Beach. 
A write-up about it with some pictures http://www.jejumandarins.com/iho-teu-beach-5106054840535805086454644496885083751109.html

It doesn't look good during the high season. Plenty of tourists. I'd be inclined to call it the "Excuse-Me Beach".

Because you can't go 5 yards without bumping somebody and apologising, "Excuse me. Excuse Me." kekeke

I'm glad Taecgui went there during the winter. 

Archived