(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Here is new picture for OKCat's Twitter at  9:55am  Jan. 20, 2014  and  facebook with same picture on   Jan. 20, 2014  at  8:05am Asia time.   Look like this one posted from some where else not in Korea I don't think.  Usually if in Korea the cup will be in the OKcat's tumbler or OKcat's cup and the OKCat have to be normal side not small gift side like this.   The wife posted very early and the husband must be up early too I guess hahaha.

OKCAT MORNING-x*x*    in facebook title caption

#옥캣모닝 ! 눈이 내려서 하얀세상이 되었다냥! 옥캣이는 따뜻한 차와 함께 하루를 시작한다능! 오늘도 화이팅하시라냥! 냐냥!

1521775_790880207593685_1087059131_n.jpg
Credit OKCat's Facebook

@korchick, Do your magic please!  
@bluemoonlight and @minwooluv78 aren't here yet. Please google translate.  #옥캣모닝 ! 눈이 내려서 하얀세상이 되었다냥! 옥캣이는 따뜻한 차와 함께 하루를 시작한다능! 오늘도 화이팅하시라냥! 냐냥! 
Thank you. kekeke.
Aren't you watching football? My team's been eliminated so I'm feeling blah! 

@bibidep, picture of small OkCat & red/grey mug...OKCAT MORNING-x*x* in facebook
옥캣모닝 ! 눈이 내려서 하얀세상이 되었다냥! 옥캣이는 따뜻한 차와 함께 하루를 시작한다능! 오늘도 화이팅하시라냥! 냐냥!OkCat, morning! (morning is phonically written in korean script)The snow laid out a white world(wonderland), yang! OkCat is starting the day with warm/hot tea! "Fighting" start for today, yang! Nyang yang! 
Sorry, if I am taking up so much posts w/these translations :P Because I don't know if it has Anything to do w/"connect the dots"...I am just practicing what @Lmangla taught me :D

Guest bibidep

No no no bed involve here @Angelangie and @Packmule3 Unnie.   I believe the cafe store they had those sofa with the same color in the picture.   But very strange that GuiGui posted something not look like in Taiwan and OKcat posted something not used to in the usually OkCat posted. 

packmule3 said: @korchick, Do your magic please!  
@bluemoonlight and @minwooluv78 aren't here yet. Please google translate.  #옥캣모닝 ! 눈이 내려서 하얀세상이 되었다냥! 옥캣이는 따뜻한 차와 함께 하루를 시작한다능! 오늘도 화이팅하시라냥! 냐냥! 
Thank you. kekeke.
Aren't you watching football? My team's been eliminated so I'm feeling blah! 

bibidep said: No no no bed involve here @Angelangie and @Packmule3 Unnie.   I believe the cafe store they had those sofa with the same color in the picture.   But very strange that GuiGui posted something not look like in Taiwan and OKcat posted something not used to in the usually OkCat posted. 

Nope, @bibidep.
The blue chairs in your pictures are higher -- look at the legs.  The one in TY's tweet have practically no legs. More like castors. Only the colors are the same from what I can tell. Fabric might be different, too. In your picture, can be denim. In the tweet, suede?
But the important thing is the table. All the pictures of the various branches of the bakeshop don't have white table linens. The wood surface is showing. 
But please go ahead and believe what you want to believe. :)

Guest jazcabbb

Thanks @torreydinh unnie! `(*∩_∩*)′

I guess @b8l8 unnie and @bibidep unnie can't view it because you're not friends with him? lol idk. but he didn't upload it. He was prolly just looking through Guigui's old pics and he saw that and decided to share it. It's an old pic so he must've went through a lot of pics and saw that. What was he doing? Stalking Guigui? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Just kidding!" *Guigui voice*

I don't see anything either.  What picture did you see in there??  May be old posted with their picture.  Lately he only posted the words with no picture. 

did he take down the pic, i don't see it

or

maybe because we're not friends thats why i don't see it

What is that @leechalee? So big again. 
Unfortunately, I don't @korchick can google translate that, because she can't copy and paste the words itself. She'll be dragging the whole tweet (or the whole screenshot). 
But wait a second, I can do this...  
OKCAT ‏@OKCATofficial  20m EDIT: posted on 1/20/2014 at 11:10am Seoul Time.
옥!캣! 옥캣! 캣캣캣캣! 옥캣인형 라이센스 계약체결! 조만간 다양한 모양, 다양한 사이즈의 옥캣이를 만나보실 수 있다냥! 조금만 기다려주시라냥! 냐냥냐냥! #옥캣 #OKCAT
There you go, @korchick. Sorry, we can't afford to pay you doubletime for all your translation work but please google translate again. :) 

Archived