(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GREAT
#4.  Because distance is like the wind. 
If your love is small to begin with, the distance will extinguish it quickly, with one puff, so you can both move on with your lives thereafter. But if your love is great, then the distance will ignite and inflame it into what it's meant to be: true love.

Nov 2.  "So long." 1383161_10153454918910038_419606797_n.jp

Dec 14. View of the harbor of Busan. "Right? Right." BbbFV8eCQAAlNZJ.jpg:large

Jan 5: Book received, translated by @BiruAngel and @angelangie as, "'When one is in love, one will be alive.' Now I can live (be alive) as well."580612_789885201027900_2065932688_n.jpg

(thanks to @woojie: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26879098/#Comment_26879098)

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GREAT
#2. Because absence does make the heart grow fonder. Ordinarily, it’s SICKENINGLY sweet, overtop, sentimental, and mushy to text “I miss you” to your GF when she’s a mere 20-minute drive away from you, and you’re going to see her anyway for a dinner date.  But if she is miles away from you – even on a different time zone – then these three words and any other schmaltzy words take on an entirely different meaning.  You learn to appreciate her more because she's not there. (thanks to @tamah) 

Dec 23. Caption for slippers(?!!)  "'I can't forget your love 언제까지라도 난 그대 올 때까지 기다릴게..Come back to me.." Mushiness factor: 95/100BcLSa91CUAAVNPs.jpg

Dec 25. OKCat concert.  Singing "I Love You"  with EYES CLOSED. wth?  Mushiness quotient: 88/100

Jan 11. Posting this an hour or so after GG says she was in bed. Mushiness quotient: 92/100BdrR6-1CEAApBhv.jpg

I'm going to be sick. 

@packmule3 unnie i try my best dont scold me if the answer is wrong cause im not good in keeping tab of ppl details sometimes :P

lols lets me see i actually dont have all the answer but lets see what i know lols

1. she is 25 this year but if count by her birthday she has yet to be 25 since her birthday are not till Aug.
2. hmmm shoes size? ... i remember when she was at the shoes cafe she said the No. 2 in Korea is her size? But if she were to be in my country that will be probably Size 5 from the judge of it or maybe even 4
3. Fav color: Silvers
4. Fav books: heheheh sorry no ideas... :P
5. Fav soft drinks: errrr coke???  ~_~
6. Fav shows: i know she love horror movies lols
7. Fav Does she seems to like sweets?
8. Fav childhood toys: lols her blanket? which she carried everywhere she went lols does that qualified as toys? lols
9. Fav Restaurant? ??? ??? ....er.....milk tea lols ><"
10. Fav Perfume: ............. ><"
11. Fav Actor: Mike He (Taiwan Artist)
12. Fav Band: Suju (Super Junior) 
13. If the bride could live anywhere of course Korea :D =))
14. Bride first job: Parts of HSHMM teams 
15. Mother & Father in law name??? hahahah Mr & Mrs OK :D dont ask me FULL NAME
16. Bro & Sis? she is an only child so no bro or sis
17. Date of the Wedding? heheheh 6th March 2013 ??? :P or was it 7th March?
18. Wedding Color Scheme: is Blue n White :P 
19. SHe only got 1 pet name Gaga a dog :P
20. hahaha she sleep in alien costumes hehehehe :P 

@angelangie, your answer to question 15 caught my attention and such a TRUE answer. I LIKE that answer. Can I just add a little bit of it,..just a little bit..15. Mother & Father in Law name - Mr & Mrs Ok Sr because uri couple is Mr & Mrs Ok Jr :D

@Lmangla

At the top of my list, is of course, the SOCMED CONNECT-THE-DOTS posts.

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/search/label/connect%20the%20dots?m=0

From the "who is me" GG post to promote hubby's new tv drama; to GG trolling of having bf and had OKcat crying (one of the best, really!); until their new year messages for each other... It just screams "we're dating!" (In my delulu mind, at least - in case someone bursts my happy bubble) and I've enjoyed every bit of it... Also, thanks to our ever reliable @BiruAngel who puts them together looking like a great postcard :-)

So whenever you feel like walking to the edge of the ship, ready to jump off, look back at these pages to calm your heart and realize that the ship isn't sinking. We're smoothly sailing! ❤️ #TaecGuiWorldDomination

Googled it. 

Father: Ok Kwang Ik
Mother: Kim Misook
Older Sister: Ok Jihyen

Here in the US, Sr. and Jr. are customarily used to indicate that the father has a son with exactly the same name. But it was a nice gesture to use it as a title of respect for the elder Ok.  :) 

hahaha...I just thought of, when four of them go our together, it will be difficult for ppl to address them at one time. So, might as well, Mr & Mrs Ok Sr for Taec's papa and mama and Mr & Mrs Ok Jr for Taec & GG.... :D

packmule3

said:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD

#2. Because absence does make the heart grow fonder. Ordinarily, it’s SICKENINGLY sweet, overtop, sentimental, and mushy to text “I miss you” to your GF when she’s a mere 20-minute drive away from you, and you’re going to see her anyway for a dinner date.  But if she is miles away from you – even on a different time zone – then these three words and any other schmaltzy words take on an entirely different meaning.  You learn to appreciate her more because she's not there. 

(thanks to @tamah) 

Dec 23. Caption for slippers(?!!)  "'I can't forget your love 언제까지라도 난 그대 올 때까지 기다릴게..Come back to me.." 

Mushiness factor: 95/100

Dec 25. OKCat concert.  Singing "I Love You"  with EYES CLOSED. wth?  Mushiness quotient: 88/100

Jan 11. Posting this an hour or so after GG says she was in bed. Mushiness quotient: 92/100

I'm going to be sick.

packmule3 said: Are you sure ladies you've never been arrested? 
Wasn't there a jail booth or a prison cell in your school fair/carnival? Haven't you ever been locked up in the jail booth by your best friend as a ploy to be stuck in the same jail booth with a guy you were crushing on? 
Sigh... We did this all the time during school fairs. That's like the oldest trick for grade-schoolers.  We set each other up with our Mr. Cutie-pie. 
Why are you all so nice and un-devious? kekekeke.

Guest bibidep

Look at these two lovebirds posted in their facebook.   On Jan 13, 2014 at 2:29pm GuiGui posted the picture with her on the window look out and at 2:50pm Jan. 14, 2014 OKcat posted the picture with OKCat on the edge look down also said on the title caption ""Always behind you.  Meow!""  Wow look like they play the cat chasing the mouse game hahaha.  

1011079_10153752059740038_1131994398_n.j

Always behind you.  Meow!
1525014_787556387926067_1188671337_n.jpg

angelangie said: To most of us TaecGui is married but they are dating heheheh and i think this story does reflect on them dont it? :) found this story on Facebook and it make me think of TaecGui so here it is :)
cr: http://www.viralnova.com/married-and-dating/ class="entry-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(73, 73, 73); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"This Man Is Dating Someone Even Though He’s Married. Sounds Disgusting, But I’m On His Side.Jarrid Wilson is a husband, pastor, author, and blogger. And he has a confession that has everyone talking lately. You’ll see why below.

On Jarrid’s blog post titled, “I’m Dating Someone Even Thought I’m Married,” he writes:

“I have a confession to make. I’m dating someone even though I’m married.

She’s an incredible girl. She’s beautiful, smart, cunning, strong, and has an immensely strong faith in God. I love to take her out to dinner, movies, local shows, and always tell her how beautiful she is. I can’t remember the last time I was mad at her for longer than five minutes, and her smile always seems to brighten up my day no matter the circumstances.

Sometimes she will visit me at work unannounced, make me an incredible lunch, or even surprise me with something she personally baked. I can’t believe how lucky I am to be dating someone even though I am married. I encourage you to try it and see what it can do for your life.

Oh! Did I mention the woman I am dating is my wife? What did you expect?

Just because you’re married, doesn’t mean your dating life should end.

I need to continue to date my wife even after I marry her. Pursuing my wife shouldn’t stop just because we both said, “I do.” Way too many times do I see relationships stop growing because people stop taking the initiative to pursue one another.

Dating is a time where you get to learn about someone in a special and unique way. Why would you want that to ever stop? It shouldn’t. Those butterflies you got on the first date shouldn’t stop just because the years have passed. Wake up each day and pursue your spouse as if you are still on your first few dates. You will see a drastic change for the better in your relationship.

When it comes to any relationship, communication and the action of constant pursuit is key. Nobody wants to be with someone who doesn’t want to pursue them whole-heartedly.

I encourage you to date your spouse, pursue them whole-heartedly, and understand that dating shouldn’t end just because you said, “I do.”

- Jarrid Wilson”

Guest bibidep

Wow I don't know how long this picture is, may be just in the New Year.  Taec look like a man now no more image of a boy.

Bd-4IrfCMAAUDKq.jpg

P.S.  So this is Taec in Japanese Calendar for 2014, brand new Taec image.
Bd_Iss0CAAATecL.jpg
Credit to @PMFA

Guest bibidep

Look like Jun K birthday today and they had some kind of celebration for him.   Very interesting that on Taec birthday I didn't see any picture that celebrated Taec's birthday.  Heheheh I like my imagination about his birthday with someone special at some where only 2 of them .  Even when Wooyoung birthday at the end of April, he had a party for his birthday too.

Bd83Y6tCUAAfr7N.jpg

labbit said: Hi @korchick..thanks so much for your insightful view on the Korean man and culture. I believe Taec should be a smart man to know what a precious and rare gem that Guigui is and cannot be missed :) I can see a great difference in him on how he treated Guigui and the girl that he took part in 7 days dating in mnet program if you already have seen.During the mnet program he just threw the girl to entertained his 2pm members during housewarming where in GWGM he try to keep Guigui sticking to his sides all the time.

bibidep

said: Look at these two lovebirds posted in their facebook.   On Jan 13, 2014 at 2:29pm GuiGui posted the picture with her on the window look out and at 2:50pm Jan. 14, 2014 OKcat posted the picture with OKCat on the edge look down also said on the title caption ""

""  Wow look like they play the cat chasing the mouse game hahaha.  

Archived