(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

8-} oh this drove me nuts! hahaha.. if anyone uploaded this before i struggled to do it.. im gonna get up and have a jagermeister shot right now :))
okcatcover_zps81183e30.jpg

Is Taecgui in Season 2 or not?
No reasons required. Just your gut feel.

To evil lurkers: I know. I know. We're gambling. 
No money will actually transfer hands (doofus).  

Well,....of course I do do do wish TaecGui will come back (praying very hard indeed). But, reality is telling me the chance is extremely low. So, no TG for GWGM Season 2 (dont hit me. I have not finish my sentence!)..Since there will be no TG season 2, I have already my way to MBC main entrance, give them a thumb up and yell "MBC, you are IDIOT!!!!" when I reach Seoul later... :P

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

Anyeong Chingus!!

Is it just me or the ship tends to sail faster on weekdays??...

angelangie said: found a cool vid share out by or found by @JenJ lols 
share it with you girls it a school of young Ochestra where they play the song of 2pm 'I'll be Back' :)

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

Is Taecgui in Season 2 or not?No reasons required. Just your gut feel.

To evil lurkers: I know. I know. We're gambling. No money will actually transfer hands (doofus).

Guest spicystrawberry

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: Anyeong Chingus!!

Is it just me or the ship tends to sail faster on weekdays??...

angelangie said: found a cool vid share out by or found by @JenJ lols 
share it with you girls it a school of young Ochestra where they play the song of 2pm 'I'll be Back' :)

Archived