(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

charliew said:

packmule3 said:

Just in...

Dec 27, 2013 7:52AM Korean Standard Time, 6:52AM China Standard Time

Guigui posted this on her FACEBOOK.  There's a picture of a pink heart and a square right after OPPA. Translation preset by Facebook.

Happy birthday OPPA️happy...

What What!!!
Gui Gui you are awesome!
And I like she puts a heart  <3  after "oppa".
I am sure she has a personal collection of TaecGui photos in her phones and camera.

By the way, some fans tweet about Taec's "I love you" video from Xmas party on Weibo.
They are surprised that Gui Gui "likes" the video.
So now we know for sure she watched her oppa sang their love song in a special day (to her maybe....).

See photo:
cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2780919714?pn=2

couple hours later, GG retracked that.
lol..it's ok...They got the screenshot.

Maybe that video gave her the courage to greet her oppa happy birthday in public.

DAEBAK!!!  :)>-

I'm sorry I don't understand how Weibo works, @bladerunner. Did you mean that she withdrew her "like" icon so it appeared as if she didn't comment at all? 

Yeah... It's like FB... But you don't have that too unnie... Anyways, GG, maybe,became too excited to see her oppa singing their song that she automatically, by instinct, pressed the "like" button... A few seconds later thought that it was a bold and dangerous move so she "unliked" it... To seem that she didn't "like" it in the first place but you know how fans work... ON-THE-DOT!!! Hahahah so they got the screen cap of her "liking" it so... No work, Guigui, No work! =))

In other news, there is none! Haahha in TY camp, at least. Still silent at the other side... Even OkCat is silent... I've been browsing their twitter page but none yet... Lol

Guest dina dana

packmule3 said:Just in...
Guigui posted this on her FACEBOOK.  There's a picture of a pink heart and a square right after OPPA. Translation preset by Facebook.

This is daebak indeed! :D
After seeing Gui Gui's latest facebook post, I couldn't help but to wonder how Taecyeon might have reacted after seeing the picture. Perhaps it was like one of the reactions in the following gifs that I found at http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/taecyeon-gif :

tumblr_mrj8mhPeql1s4j9b7o1_250.gif

tumblr_ms95mhXRhJ1s4j9b7o3_250.gif

Or maybe it was like this:

Gui Gui: Oppa, I'm thinking about posting this picture on facebook for your birthday 

:x <:-P
tumblr_mb674v37091rhf2hso1_500.gif
source: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/taecyeon-gif 

Guest charliew

Something Daebak happened again few minutes ago on FB.. She just posted a comment at around 9:24am Dec 27th morning china time!! TGIF Michoso Family .. 
6clz.png
:-* <:-P

Guest charliew

Yup... she missed him :( Another comment from uri GG at around 9:15am china time Friday Dec 27th! .. HBD Taec :)
wy5n.png

OMG what is going on with our Taecgui!!

dina dana said:
packmule3 said:Just in...

This is daebak indeed! :D
After seeing Gui Gui's latest facebook post, I couldn't help but to wonder how Taecyeon might have reacted after seeing the picture. Perhaps it was like one of the reactions in the following gifs that I found at http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/taecyeon-gif :

Or maybe it was like this:

Gui Gui: Oppa, I'm thinking about posting this picture on facebook for your birthday 

:x <:-P

source: 

Guest nicolemae24

Whoa, soo many good developments with taecgui. It must be their gift to us shippers, because we've been nice, well behaved and very supportive of their respective careers. Best xmas gift they could give us :) ilovetaecgui

Howdy TG Chingus!.  Anyeong!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I'm feeing the post-Christmas fatique syndrome. After a wonderful feel good exhausting day with family and more, this day after Christmas is my blank nothing day. A nada day, don't feel like doing clean up the Christmas mess, nor want to socialize - person to person contact, just lying around feeling lazy. 
A good old remedy to this post-Christmas fatiques is logging into the TaecGui forum. It is my energy and motivational fixes, better than ganbei a cup of caffine (exception my dark chocolate almonds). 
I start reading from the current web page # 1350 and read backward to catch up and to fill in the 'huh? duh?' what does this mean statements?  Several things jandori-jump(ed)-out, murmurred loudlly and jungmal micheossuh excited are,
1. Taec's OKcat fan event, sing his GWGM couple 143 song (@anglelangie, I also think that Taec closed his eyes while performing his couple song to remerise his time with his wifey, and he may be hiding his emotions from us (he is a private person). (@Jennifer Lum, I didn't pay attention to his ears and the "oppa" part, now I need to re-watch the video)2.  Love Mr. Cool cucumber (@packmule3)3.  All the un-seen pictures (@ all shippers that provided the un-seen clips/pictures and so on)4.  Sharing the Weibo news regarding GuiGui (@bladerunner)5. @dina dana, I don't get it, what did GG's post on her fb that trigger those reactions in your spoilers? The snow scense on @Charliew's post?6. I believe someone said the part 2 with English sub for the Human Conditions are out?  Can someone give me that link? If it has been posted, to direct me to what page number? thanks.
I will do some lurking and back post reading.
And welcome to the new shippers.

Guest bibidep

129alphabet said: OkCat tweeted something and I am too slow in posting.. Will be back with it here in a bit... image_zpsda790a86.jpg I have no idea what it says lol! =)) it might not relate to anything at all lol.

Guest bibidep

@Packmule3 Unnie aarrrrhhhhhhhh Wae, Wae, Wae you did not go to make dinner like me??  Why, Why, and why I have to make dinner and miss all the exciting part here??  Unnie and every one cheer cheer cheer for the happy moment since a long long long time.  Thank you for the good news Unnie.  I told you Taec treat GuiGui with love and kindness, he is the man Unnie.

8zj5.jpg8raq.jpg

Archived