(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Iulia Stefania

The ending for both couples was heartbreaking  =(( , but  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Hongki and Mina returned the rings and it seems that Taec and Gui Gui kept them. :x

Guest ss501lover00

I honestly cannot go to work with red puffy eyes. Seriously... 
Episode 15 was a bittersweet episode, indeed.I did not even bother to look at the comments section on YouTube because I am late for work and I don't want to see bashers that bash Teac and his reactions to GuiGui when she was crying, etc.
For me, I was soooo touched because atleast Taec wanted GuiGui to be happy although they are "breaking up".I was bawling, rolling on the floor, sobbing nonstop when they hugged each other at the train station and when Taec said they will meet in another station next time, I was already sold... I was crying so bad. UGH 
Despite that I was crying, I am happy for both of them because they accomplished what they needed to do: 1) to provide entertainment for us2) make us all giddy everyday3) love them both to death
not only WGM promoted both S. Korea and Taiwan, both GuiGui and Taec became immensely popular in different countries!Good for them and good for us as well because they will be in demand and fans will go micheoso if they are paired again in another project!
I just read that Nichkhun and Jia from Miss A, they're both having a Chinese/Korean project and this S.Korea/China collaborating is a one step away for us to request to have Taec and Emma Wu pairing again! :DDDI guess, I am delusional... but who cares. 
We have no choice but to be happy for all of them, they made us all micheoso and wanting more! :)Even though WGM Global has now ended, I am truely thankful and will always take a look at this page because atleast, I can be in my own world and be giddy with you unnis in here! Too much love in here! <333
Always hopeful and waiting for some FBIs to post lovely tidbits about Taec and GuiGui!

angelangie said:

miz-em said:

bouquet78 said:

@angelangie,.....are you there?.....I need your hugs now....oh my god....It is a mixed feelings for this final episode actually. But I cried like mad when guigui was so so so so so reluctant to let Taec go.. especially when she keep saying anduei, anduei, anduei.....watching that was so heartbroken!!....I even cried more when GuiGui reached the station, saw the photos and starts to look for Taec...'where is oppa?'......Afterall,it was a sweet and romantic farewell indeed...See..Taec is actually a sweet guy..he prepared the last surprised for GuiGui which was so memorable, too.

Can I mentioned Hong Ki & Mina here?....I cried for them too......Four of them has done a GREAT job!!!!!!....A round of applase for them....

OFcourse you can .  Any separation is sad!  i'm really sad that both couples have to be separated in this manner!  Its so heartbreaking!

@bouquet78

come here HUGSSSSSSS there there pat pat..... :) 

its okay..don't be sad....believe in what taec said...maybe they will meet again in different station..look ...our couple has a very sweet happy ending....they didn't even took off that wedding rings..n remember what guigui said? she kept the wedding ring with her....gwenchannaaaaaaaaa everything will be ok

Thanks for all the *hugs*....I am OK..I am OK.... Well,...yes,..they did not took off the rings...what a relieve...'phew'...√

Maybe the guy that works for WGM that puts together the Youtube videos has fallen in love with GuiGui too, so he deliberately cuts out all the romantic and sweet things that Taec does for GuiGui because he wants to make Taec look bad? Maybe he is the jealous, green, three-eyed alien, lol.

Ouch...it's heartbreaking to see Gui Gui so sad.... I think maybe it's cause Taec knows from the start that they are gonna meet again after the train depart but Gui Gui didn't know.. so that's why she was so sad....... If that's his idea (that stupid idea of his where he have to let them down first so that they will be happier later *ahem), it's stupid. -_-;  

I preferred Hongmina's ending cause he didn't need to 'trick' her to do a really sweet event for her. 

Guest chu3x

I can't wait to watch the full episode.. in the meantime i'm gonna post some heartbreaking pics that i've captured with my phone TT____TT
qn2qh5.jpg

Ottoke.. TT____TT 
2e3nce9.jpg

I can feel Taecyeon's reluctance to let her go.. and GuiGui's tears are just...#cries T_T You can clearly notice that even if Taecyeon is smiling, it doesn't reach his eyes so it was a forced smile..to not make GuiGui feel more sad than she already is..
2zgb7lz.jpg

Check Taecyeon's hand...he's the first who take the first move to hold her hand.. I'm gonna miss this couple so much..
Aigoo...wae just 15 episodes #sighs

Guest xybershock

fanfromsoutheastasia said: This is my first time to be this CRAZY over a couple. Thanks to this forum for making me feel that I'm not alone in this CRAZY Fan World
Now I present to you the FRUIT of our LABOR. This video is a unified effort from TaecGui Fans AROUND THE WORLD.
THANK YOU GUYS for your cooperation!
I hope Taecyeon and Guigui can see this video.
Enjoy Watching! :) :) :)
http://youtu.be/yyDtxdKz8uM

Guest appleblossom03

Did you guy notice that Taec say something to Gui Gui before he left? I think, he said, "I love you too". It's around 5:40 at #02/03.

Iulia Stefania said: The ending for both couples was heartbreaking  =(( , but  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Hongki and Mina returned the rings and it seems that Taec and Gui Gui kept them. :x

Guest avrilcassiopeia

if taec's heart doesn't move when he sees a girl crying hard for him

taec certainly is a ROBOT

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Did you guy notice that Taec say something to Gui Gui before he left? I think, he said, "I love you too". It's around 5:40 at #02/03.

i think he said that too,,,

why they put BGM in that part????

miz-em said: fanfromsoutheastasia said:

miz-em

said: [size=5][color=#cc0000]OKAY!!!! THAT's IT!!!!!!!  i watched till clip 2 an paused at 5:18!!!

MY HEART! MY MIND! MY whole freaking body just can't take this sadness.  OHMYGAWD!!! i was prepared for this sadness!  LITERALLY!! i drank the bloody RIBENA juice for strength for goodness sake!

BUT it ain't working cause my tears are flowing like mad! and i don't feel strong enough to NOT cry!!!

I hate goodbyes!  and the way Gui Gui says 'andee' when the train was coming and not wanting to say goodbye just made me cry harder!..

This is harder then i thought!

Guest vietnamlovetaecgui

http://www.funtude-tv.biz/zongyi/play.php?view=3706.1240748.1327340
Here is the full ep :(((

Guest Jenny Johnson

Today I really sit down properly and watch TaecGui and INCLUDING HONGMINA! I've been skipping HongMina part every epi. and today is the 1st time I cried badly for a couple. I cried really hard for TaecGui, seeing gg crying so hard, really breaks my heart, not into pieces but into ATOMS!
HongMina was sad...but i was touched by Hongki's song and cars? I find it interesting with the cars... and awww the necklaces to replace the rings...touched. 
TaecGui was extremely devastating for me....I saw the sadness all over their faces at the train station with Taec putting on a unnatural smile(but i know he's up to something) and gg's crying(yes break my cold metal heart to atoms) and their tight hug(1st time seeing them hug like that so tightly with his cheek pressing on her head) the dreaded goodbye with gg still holding on to his hand not letting him go....(i hate this part/idea of his but i think thats the part that makes the final event much more memorable)At 1st i thought ok there will be rows of photo canvas lined along the pavement...but theres the music... the heart shape...the gg tree. OMG I'm so touched to the MAX, melting.....totally korean drama scene. OK TAECYEON! YOU ARE SUCH A ROMANTIC MAN! MY heart totally melted... :x

Guest pyjamalover

I'm posting again!  class="subject" style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 21px; line-height: 1.2; border: 0px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope that even GWGM is already finished you guys still update this page. Please don't tire of updating us about TaeGui's individual (and hopefully, reunited) activities! I know I am not alone when I say that I enjoy seeing the interaction made b/w GuiGui and Taec's friends in Weibo! So, please, pretty Unnies... Please continue to keep us posted! <3ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

:)>- :)>- 

Guest femeka

If there is a season 2 for them, I hope that it will begin with the train station in Taiwan where Taec flies to meet Guigui. Taec then gives money to guigui to exchange the shoes she gave to him (not to let her go according to Taiwanese culture mentioned by Guigui).

Archived