(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Peh Monifa

appleblossom03 said: Did you guy notice that Taec say something to Gui Gui before he left? I think, he said, "I love you too". It's around 5:40 at #02/03.

Oh my.....he said "I love you" just looking at his lips it really seems like an "I love you" woooooaa thanks, i checked it too!

Hi! I think he just said... I have to go. :((

what kind of husband was I?
you know everything because you not talk a lot. you always know everything (he gets her) and because..mm, in my heart, I want you talking lot for me. (awww, she wanted to reach out to him more) Because you are you. I don't want to change you. (Such amazing words that anyone would want to hear from a significant other: You are you. I don't want to change you)

What kind is your wife?
very fun, very cute (Yes, so its very clear he find her attractive), very energetic, fun to hang around with and being with her was very fortunate. (definition for fortunate:
Bringing something good and unforeseen) Finally, not the least, thank you for marrying me. (I am so glad that this sentence was released early.. such swoon worthy words that any wife would love to hear)

If I was Taec or Gui Gui -- I would have swooned; both said some amazing things.. Can we all collectively say AWWWWWW!

Guest bluemoonlight

Lmangla said: bluemoonlight said: Lmangla said: I know it is a reality show but seeing their reactions was too raw. It felt like I was watching a real couple break up.. They need to date and get to know each other for real...
=((

EDIT: do people know if other couples in WGM react the same way when they say goodbye?

Guest avrilcassiopeia

when guigui cried when she saw the surprise event from taec at the station and taec hug her,, it reminds me they kiss again scene,, i forget what the story but ariel and joe wore raincoat in heavy rain

Taec: It kind of got me thinking. Do I deserve these tears? Was I good enough husband? Its more like regret that I wasn't a better husband.. 

Awww, its okay. Gui Gui obviously thinks you are good and we all think that you have done a good job! :)

Guest lucky120593

hello guys.. annnyeonghaseyo!! *waving to all taecgui shippers*
I'm definitely new here.. This is going to be my first post, and maybe it is also going to be the last..I am not a Taecgui nor a Hongmina shipper, cuz I do like BOTH couples, and I enjoyed watching them on the show, but OMG, in the last episode, TAECGUI couple totally won me over.. it is just SOOO DAMN SAD!! I watched the last episode with my mom and we were both bawling and crying like a baby..
Hongmina's goodbye scene was sad too, yes.. and I did cry when I see Mina's crying, but seriously, Taecgui's ending was not sad.. it was DEVASTATING!! 
Gui Gui is just so pure.. she looks so heartbroken.. awwww.. That girl can light up the whole room with her laugh, but when she cries...her TEARS!! and of course, the way she backed away when Taecyon wanted to give her the last hug...they way she cried when Taec was boarding the train.. DAMN THOSE TEARS!!  I can't even... I just.. I just can't.. 
Seriously, I don't even watch GWGM as faithfully as I watch the korean edition... with GWGM, I usually watch the YT cuts only even though I do have OneHD astro at home and I can actually watch it live on TV every friday.. ungrateful eh?? hahaha.. 
 I can't actually talk and rant much about Taecgui with my friends, because honestly, they are ALL Hongmina shippers..ALL OF THEM!!  I am the only one with neutral feelings towards both couple..LOL  so.yeah.. its kinda sad, really.. because I think both couples are great.. 

This is the reason why I decided to post something here today, because after watching this episode a while ago, (I don't even know why I decided to watch it live this time.. but I just did ) the tears just won't stop!! and I really want to share my sadness and my tears with all of you guys.. the people who truly understands and love this couple so much.. you guys are all JJANG!!
hope u guys will keep on supporting this couple, because I really do think they look cute together.. 

:x :x :x

Guest Jenny Johnson

Lmangla said: Taec: It kind of got me thinking. Do I deserve these tears? Was I good enough husband? Its more like regret that I wasn't a better husband.. 

Awww, its okay. Gui Gui obviously thinks you are good and we all think that you have done a good job! :)

bluemoonlight said: @Lmangla Maybe you misunderstood me...I wasn't saying that Gui Gui's heartbreakingly sad crying was just because of "abandonment" issues or past experiences...but that it could be an added part on why this separation was extremely sad & crushing for her. I agree, I think that maybe Gui Gui has developed real feelings for Taec. I've never even cried like that for an ex before. Although we know Gui Gui as bright, bubbly, & energetic...but she's just like any of us too...she just wants to be loved and cared for.
@bluemoonlight -- ah! I get what you are saying now.

PS -- I feel like I am glutton for punishment that I am actually re-watching the last ep so many times despite it being so sad...

They're making us laugh with their cuteness and antics first...how cruel could they get? It's just like giving the last supper and knowing that death comes after...
Train station...where people meet and some people depart.... 
Parting scene...she stepped backwards because she doesn't want to have the last hug, just the word "last" makes her cry...touching each other's hand with the window in between that is just so symbolic,near yet so far kind of feel and in real life there are some things in between them too... then she turns around to cry... Then Taec is trying his best to hold back his tears as well by literally holding his breath... it's just heartbreaking, It really hurts to the core...
Taec why so sweet??? So he got lots of pictures and many unseen photos at that! I love the Guigui tree!!! It's like he named the tree at Donghwa Station for Guigui...  Whoever will visit Donghwa station, please take a picture infront of Guigui tree.
As usual the youtube version cut all good and nice parts of Taec...There's no Guigui tree, they cut the sweet things he said about Guigui like she's funny and cute.. his interview saying if he deserved her tears and thought he's not good enough of a husband to her huhuhuhu...and more cuts...
I can't say more...I'm still sad and my eyes are swollen and my heart is aching...so I'll calm down first... 

Guest Iulia Stefania

This might be out of topic, but I received this picture on facebook while I was watching the last episode and it fits perfectly for TY and GG.
945077_10151709707196211_339053330_n.jpg

Guest peihwa

Actually this is not guigui tree that you mention, because guigui tree it's really a tree.

And whole tree only hang picture of guigui, actually should be taecyoen who took it the time they spending.

So sweet of taecyoen. ..

Archived