(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bladerunner. Don’t worry. We definitely aren’t going to bow down to the Drama Queens and troll-ettes. But we’re going to graciously offer them cheese & crackers with their w(h)ine. I like teasing trolls the most whenever they absolutely cannot see the irony of their post. Examples: those people who complain about Guigui’s English when theirs are equally rudimentary or marginally better; or those people who point out that she’s childish when their own posts aren’t exactly intellectually edifying and mature either.   

WGWM youtube thing was a curious experiment for me. From a couple of annoyed posters, I got incoherent emails that I needed help deciphering. (Note to lurkers here who may wish to send me a hate mail: Please do check your spelling and grammar. I find it difficult to keep a straight face and to feel wounded by your insults, when I'm editing your work.) Anyway, I printed these indecipherable emails out and gave them to my puppy who promptly pooped on them. I guess that meant the emails were crap. And do you remember that poster who said that Guigui must either be a pea-hen or s.l.u.t. because she sat on Taec’s lap during the photoshoot? That really took the cake! After baiting her to reveal her true agenda, I realized that the reason for her spite was because she shipped another couple. My students laughed when I recounted this story to them. They said I should have just written SWYP (meaning: So, what's your problem?).

I’ll be joining you late at the youtube forum. I’ll be your wingman, if needed, but I’ve a brief to finish. My slave-driver of an assistant has been threatening to walk out on me. THAT would be my trainwreck if she ups and leaves (yes, I’ve got priorities, too.).

@angelangie is right.  The important thing for us Taecgui shippers, aside from hydrating, is to just savor the moment. So, in honor of the Taecgui train, I’m serving virtual Orient Express cocktails (Smirnoff vodka, Bailey’s Irish Creme, Frangelico liqueur and expresso) to everybody 21 years old and older, and non-lethal Shirley Temples for the underage. 

No gambei, though! 

@sshevolkth.  You raised good points there about Guigui.  And LOL. I always associated flower boys with those lead male actors from Boys Over Flowers. Or metrosexual guys like Brad Pitt, David Beckham and that creepy-old-daddy George Clooney. I honestly never quite understood the fascination with “flower boys” but I tolerated them in dramas because they made the plot interesting.

You see, I grew up with GUY guys: Guys who played (American) football, hockey, lacrosse and tennis and surfed & sailed.  Guys whose closest encounter with dancing on stage was when our mum bought tickets to the Nutcracker ballet and forced us to watch it every year. Guys who are brilliant in their professions but never seek the limelight. Guys who will absolutely never ever recite love poems to their wives but will search for some stupid Ben&Jerry’s ice cream and tofu turkey (blech!) in the middle of the night because their pregnant wives have a craving.  Guys who look arrogant and sophisticated in their tuxedos but are actually down-to-earth and comfortable as your well-worn jeans. And guys who’ll skip poker nights with their buddies to have tea and crumpets with their little daughters.

I grew up with these manly guys, even married one myself, and they’re keepers. IMO Guigui would be wasted with a flower boy. In real life, I would prefer to see her settled with a guy, not necessarily someone from showbiz, who can be her anchor when there’s rough sailing ahead. That’s my “happy thought” for her.

-cdbarzun

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner

said: OK, EP15 preview images are up!Be PREPARED!!!!

Video 1:

0.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Video 2:

0.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

All I can read is: 

being with you was very fortunate

on small thumb 1 on the left!

Video 3:

0.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

PS - In the VERY LAST episode, I finally figured it out how to get the preview thumbs from private video....duh....... stupid me!

Omo...what happened? "kwanghee mode" 
I've been lurking for couple days but that doesnt mean I didnt know what happen, but have to waiting after tonite and see what happen.So all Taecgui shippers, if u truly deeply like peace in our thread, hold your emotions after bts come out coz somehow the YT version make uri cp disadvantage either to Taec/Guigui...So please bear with it, if u have dissatisfied towards uri cp, wait until full ver n bts come out..Oke?
To haters: Yea...U...I know who u are, whether u claim that u r taecgui shipper or just one ships, I dont care!! as this is Taecgui Shippers Home which means we have our own rules, so if u breaking our rules, we will chase u Out from here...I've been written down all the names and wait for the actions as we wont welcome any negative comments/post or that attract negative vibes. I think most of all here very educated person and understand english pretty well, but if you dont understand what i said u can PM us here/me n i will give english lesson for free!

To all my active friends here, all admins or lurking friends LET'S PARTY 
:D

Guest bladerunner

If you don't have anything else to do now, maybe you can re-watch this and try to practice your FBI skill!

Guest bladerunner

xzz33 said:

Setup my account cos I want to comment badly... Was so depressed and emotional for the whole week after watching ep 14... Was a little more happy after reading the Weibo chat that you all have shared... Really hope I won't cry too much when I watch the finale episode...

Pls give me lots hugs when I need them, okie, after the last episode... :(

a very nicely made Farewell Video .......with all their photo clips and a very meaningful video

Raymond LauchengcoFarewell lyrics

We used to be frightened and scared to tryOf things we don't really understand whyWe laugh for a moment and start to cryWe were crazyNow that the end is already hereWe reminisce 'bout old yells and cheersEven if our last hurrahs were never clearFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't cry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be miles awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youYesterday's a treasure, today is hereTomorrows' on it's way, the sky is clearThank you for the mem'ries of all the laughters and tearsAnd not to mention our doubts and our fearsThe hypertension we gave to our peersIt's really funny to look back after all of these yearsFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't worry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be miles awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't worry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be oceans awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youWith you my friends, with only youLyrics Credit: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/raymond_lauchengco/

Ahh this song brings back memories :-)

Played in graduation ceremonies and parties all over the Philippines back in the day lol!!!

Perfect for ep 15 coming up for taecgui

Hope someone posts this on GuiGui's FB

Ahh this song brings back memories :-)

Played in graduation ceremonies and parties all over the Philippines back in the day lol!!!

Perfect for ep 15 coming up for taecgui

Hope someone posts this on GuiGui's FB

Especially the line: I may be oceans away but here is where my heart will stay ...my friend with you...

@packmule3 -- I don't watch on youtube because the comments were too distracting but based on your post, I was curious. I went and read some of your comments and I liked this one the best:

Will people quit the “they-look-like-siblings” comments? If you think siblings act like TaecGui, then there's something grossly incestuous going on.TaecGui’s behavior is the norm for two strangers forced to match up: they FLIRT. She teases him & he alternates between being flustered & assertive because he’s never met a girl like her before.And BTW, this is how to spot a fake: shedding a tear, or even swooning, just because a guy you literally just met, sings saranghae to you. LOL.

I started cracking up when I read the grossly incestuous bit.. thanks for the laugh!
:-j

Guest Jayne Tan

4 more hours to go now....

can't wait to watch the last epi of GWGM (8.40pm Singapore time)..must prepare tissues....

:-S

must watch from ep1-14 again...

happy but sad too cos nothing to look forward to on Fri, Mon and Wed...

so sisters in this thread...see you all tomorrow for more posting...

Saraghae

:x

Archived