(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest slydreamerr

Managed to translate a little of the Weibo interview earlier on... Hope Taecyeon can see this when searching for Gui Gui's latest news :D 

Q:看了我结 有发现泽演oppa被你影响蛮多地方的(比如干杯制约那鬼妞你呢?? 现在有没有发现自己好像也被泽演oppa影响了哪些事呢? 

After watching Global we got married, we noticed that you influenced and changed Taecyeon oppa in some aspects (such as taking one shot after hearing the word ‘ganbei’). Do you find yourself being influenced by Taecyeon oppa in any other aspects as well?   

A:会啊!我现在喝什么都会干杯!! 
Yes! I always have one shots now! 

Q:《我结》中你们相互送给对方的礼物最后是被节目组收走了还是真的给你们自己保存?oppa送的杯子、饭盒、信、鞋子;还有你送给oppa的三眼仔睡衣、系在鞋子上的小外星人、信、鞋子它们现在在哪里呢?求回复 

With regards to the presents which the both of you gave to each other in "GWGM", were they kept by MBC or did you guys get to keep it yourselves? Such as the cup, lunchbox, letter, shoes which oppa gave you; as well as the three-eye monster pyjamas, mini monster keychain (which was chained to the shoes that you both wore), letter, shoes which you gave to oppa… Where are they now? Please reply.  
A:有些在家里有些跟着我拍戏呢 

Some of them are at home; some of them are with me while I film.

Q:提问:鬼鬼最近你的工作进行的怎么样了,记得要按时吃饭,别太劳累自己了。你放心,不论发生什麽,你的这些粉丝们都不会不爱你的。就想说我会支持你的。我的韩文还是不错的哦!请将哟!嘻嘻 

Question: How is your work progress recently, remember to eat on time, don’t tire yourself out. Don’t worry, regardless of what happen, your fans will always love you. Just want to say I will support you. My Korean is not bad oh! Please jia you (all the best)! Hehe.   
A:最近在拍犀利仁师!累的开心就一点都不累了 
I’m filming 犀利仁师 recently. It’s tiring but I’m happy so it’s not tiring for me.  (不怎么明白这句

Q:来自世界各地的鬼泽迷 想和鬼鬼一起""I LOVE YOU (with 吴映洁鬼鬼 오영결这首歌,想请鬼鬼PO完整舞步到网络上,之后若能出MV那就更好了!!!真的好想"Jump~Jump~Jump~"PS台湾的姊姊们爱你喔,天天HAPPY 

Taecgui fans from all over the world would like to dance to the song “I LOVE YOU” with Gui Gui, we would like to invite Gui Gui to upload the full version’s dance steps online, in the future if it could be made into a MV, it would be even better!! Really wish to "Jump~Jump~Jump~" PS, Taiwan sisters love you wor, everyday HAPPY.

A:谢谢姊姊们!!!! 
Thank you sisters!!! 

Q:你觉得异国恋靠谱吗?或者你能够接受异国恋吗?求回复~~ 

What do you think of long distance relationship between two person from different countries?  Or can you accept long distance relationship? Please reply. 
A:有爱就没有国度 

Love have no boundaries (Exists beyond age, culture or distance)

Q:一直很想问,你每次吃东西前都要闻一闻吗?(*^__^*) 嘻嘻…… 
Always want to ask, do you always smell your food before you eat?
A:是啊!好像是个习惯。 
Yeah! It seems to be a habit. 

Q:如果你都看了的话,现在播送的14集中,你最喜欢哪集 
If you have been watching, out of the 14 episodes which were aired, which episode do you like most?
A:每一集都充满回忆...我都很喜欢! 
Every episode is full of memories... I like all of them! 

Q:结婚的那段时间幸福吗? 

Were you blissful (happy) during the times when you were married?
A:很幸福~ 
Very blissful (happy)

Q:假如真实生活中允许你们在一起,你会爱上玉泽演吗?? 
If the both of you are allowed to date in real life, would you fall in love with Ok Taecyeon? 
A:...不是说过了吗哈哈 
I… didn’t I say it before already haha 
Q:鬼鬼~~经过三个月和泽演的相处后,你对他的看法和刚开始的时候有差距吗?现在对他是什么感受? 

Gui Gui~~ After knowing Taecyeon for three months, have your perception of him changed as compared to when you first knew him- is there a difference? What are your feelings towards him now?
A:Oppa是个很贴心的男生,很懂得女生在想什么 

Oppa is a very sweet guy, he really understands what a girl is thinking about.  

Q:鬼鬼微访谈完事做什么呢? 

Gui Gui, after this weibo interview, what would you be doing?
A:继续拍戏!我一边拍戏一边回你们! 
I will continue my filming! Right now, I’m replying you guys while I film. 

Q:还会不会跟其他韩国艺人合作啊?有没有想过去韩国拍戏或者电影呢? 
Are there any chance for you to collaborate with other Korean celebrities? Have you thought of filming show or movie in Korea? 
A:如果有机会的话很希望!! 
I’d really wish to do that, if given the chance to do so!! 

Q:鬼儿,oppa送的鞋子、戒指、毛毛虫等礼物有带回来幺? 
Gui er, did you bring back the shoes, ring and caterpillar soft toy which oppa gave you?

A:都带回家了!每天陪着我喔... 
I brought all of them home already! They are accompanying me everything oh..

Q:自从我结世界版播出以后,有好多好多喜欢鬼泽夫妇的粉丝呢。。。喜欢鬼泽夫妇的粉丝都叫三演仔~~你有没有什么要对我们三演仔说的呢? 
Since the broadcast of “GWGM”, there are many fans who like Taecui couple… The fans who like Taecgui are called three-eye babies. Do you have anything to tell us (three-eye babies)?

A:谢谢大家喜欢我们的配对~要继续支持我跟Oppa 

Thank you for liking our pairing. Please continue to support opp and I wor.   

Q:提问:如果拍我们复婚了,会很很开心吗? 

Question: if there is “We got married again”, would you be very happy? 
A:一定很开心! 

Definitely will feel very happy!

Guest yukiyama

Good morning unnies n dongsaengs... it's Friday already (my time zone)... Here's a repeat of steps to catch tonight's show on iqiyi, which will be available from 9.30pm (GMT +8). Sorry to be naggy and repetitive about this add-on, but I think we should all support the show's swan song despite the heartache, tears and wailing. Uri couple and the entire WGM team have worked very hard to bring the programme to us! So it doesn't matter if you cannot understand Chinese nor read Chinese, I think we should all show our appreciation by watching the show.
1) Download Google Chrome, and the add-on Unblock Youku2) Restart your pc3) Access the link using Chrome (I'll definitely post the link once I see it on Weibo) (you may need to refresh multiple times to link up, sometimes the servers get cranky, or maybe it's my lousy internet connection)You know you have successfully streamed it when you see the 15 to 30 sec ads coming out. 
Last but not least, follow the advice from several people here about what to prepare for tmr's show. Plus, if you can, arm yourselves with comedies to watch before and after the show... sort of a distraction I find... 
And... I heard this on my media player today on my way home (it was set to random play), and it's so apt for my delusional version of the last episode and TaecGui's hug... ok, time to power off... oyasumi!
*Even if I die, I can't let you go* 2AM

Eoryeodo apeun geon ttok gata
Sesangeul jal moreundago apeungeol moreujin anha

Gwaenchana jil georago wae geojitmareul hae
Ireohke apeun gaseumi eotteohke shwipge natgesseo
Neo eobshi eotteohke salgesseo geuraeseo nan

Jugeodo mot bonae naega eotteohke neol bonae
Garyeo geodeun tteonaryeo geodeun nae gaseum gochyeo nae
Apeuji anhke na saragal surado itge
Andwindamyeon eochapi ussal geo
Jugeodo mot bonae

Amuri niga nal milchyeodo kkeutkkaji butjabeul geoya
Eodido gaji mothage

Jeongmal gal georamyeon geojitmareul hae
Naeil dashi manna jago useu myeonseo bojago
He eojijan mareul nong damirago animyeon nan

Jugeodo mot bonae naega eotteohke neol bonae
Andwindamyeon eochapi ussal geo
Jugeodo mot bonae

Geu manheun shiganeul hamkke gyeokkeot neunde
Ijewa eotteohke honja sallan geoya
Geureohken mothae nan mothae

Jugeodo mot bonae, jeong mallo mot bonae, naega eotteohke neol bonae
Andwin damyeon eochapi mossal geo
Jugeodo mot bonae

TRANSLATIONS

*Even if I die, I can't let you go*

Even though I'm young, the pain is the same
Just because I don't know the world very well
Doesn't mean that I don't know pain

Why do you lie, saying it'll be okay?
How will my heart that hurts this much
Be healed so easily?
How will I live without you?
That's why I

Can't let you go, even if I die
How am I suppose to let you go?
Whether you go or leave, fix my heart
If you can't fix it so that I won't be in pain
So that I can at least live
I wouldn't be able to live anyway
I can't let you go, even if I die

No matter how much you push me away
I'll hold onto you until the end
So that you won't be able to go anywhere

If you're really going to leave, then lie
That we should meet again tomorrow
That we should meet as we smile
If breaking up wasn't a joke, then I

Can't let you go, even if I die

We went through so much time together
How are you telling me to live by myself now?
I can't do that, I can't

I really can't let you go
I can't let you go

CREDITS
From: http://innercharm.blogspot.sg/2010/01/2am-i-cant-let-you-go-even-if-i-die.html
Hyuu soompi for the ROMANIZATION
kimchi hana soompi for the TRANSLATIONS

@femeka. Really? Are some of the Hottests putting on the drama queens’ crowns and protesting Guigui’s online chat yesterday? If they are, then I hope they stay away from the youtube, facebook and soompi fora tomorrow and refrain from injecting venom into our virtual love-fest and group hugs. 

I can already imagine their Talking Points Memorandum: how she’s the only one promoting this so she must be desperate; that the affection is one-sided; that Taec doesn’t care and his body language says so; that she cried too much and should get over it; that no way are they going -- to borrow Taec’s words -- “to run into each other on a different train station later in life” bec OPPAH is going at a different velocity; and such other drivel.  

But Team Teacgui should be able to counter these arguments. 

Too bad there’s no FDA-approved vaccine yet for obsessive stalker fans. Tranquilizer darts (the kind they used for large ferocious animals) might work better on them.

@JenniferTey, slydreamerr, et al. Awesome job! I’m green with envy and regretting not studying Chinese. Way back then, I had the most quixotic idea of reviving a dead language and spared little thought to learning a language already spoken by 1B people. I could be conversing with you now instead of with this bust of Marcus Aurelius that sits in front of me. Sigh. The follies of my youth!

I’m still psyching myself up for this train station farewell. Of all TV goodbye tropes, train scenes are my ultimate tearjerkers. I know I’ll try to keep a stiff upper lip throughout the show, like Taecyeon, however as long as I can manage it. But there’s something about the way the train inches out of a station and increases speed, that makes people panic and wonder if they’ve said all that they could have said before parting.  It’s like watching as death slowly approaches and they still have some final thoughts and feelings to articulate. The desperation is tangible. So, as a dramatic and romantic denouement, thumbs up to Taec and the writers for thinking of this parting scenario. I just don’t know if my heartstrings can bear it.

Vale!

-cdbarzun

Guest bladerunner

slydreamerr said:

Gui er, did you bring back the shoes, ring and caterpillar soft toy which oppa gave you?

----------------------------------cut-----------------------------------------------

((((    Sorry.. delusional mode is on   )))))

I thought the rings are sponsored and have to return!

They can keep the rings only if the husband actually paid for it . (like khuntoria)

So........did she refer to the wedding ring? 

or..........

drum rolls.......

That mysterious golden family ring from Taec......

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah

please ignore me...

carry one, everyone~~~

Guest jazcabbb

bladerunner said: slydreamerr said:

----------------------------------cut-----------------------------------------------

((((    Sorry.. delusional mode is on   )))))

I thought the rings are sponsored and have to return!

They can keep the rings only if the husband actually paid for it . (like khuntoria)

So........did she refer to the wedding ring? 

or..........

drum rolls.......

That mysterious golden family ring from Taec......

hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahah

please ignore me...

carry one, everyone~~~

Guest bladerunner

packmule3

said:

@femeka. Really? Are some of the Hottests putting on the drama queens’ crowns and protesting Guigui’s online chat yesterday? If they are, then I hope they stay away from the youtube, facebook and soompi fora tomorrow and refrain from injecting venom into our virtual love-fest and group hugs. I can already imagine their Talking Points Memorandum: how she’s the only one promoting this so she must be desperate; that the affection is one-sided; that Taec doesn’t care and his body language says so; that she cried too much and should get over it; that no way are they going -- to borrow Taec’s words -- “to run into each other on a different train station later in life” bec OPPAH is going at a different velocity; and such other drivel.  

Too bad there’s no FDA-approved vaccine yet for obsessive stalker fans. Tranquilizer darts (the kind they used for large ferocious animals) might work better on them.

@JenniferTey, slydreamerr, et al. Awesome job! I’m green with envy and regretting not studying Chinese. Way back then, I had the most quixotic idea of reviving a dead language and spared little thought to learning a language already spoken by 1B people. I could be conversing with you now instead of with this bust of Marcus Aurelius that sits in front of me. Sigh. The follies of my youth!

I’m still psyching myself up for this train station farewell. Of all TV goodbye tropes, train scenes are my ultimate tearjerkers. I know I’ll try to keep a stiff upper lip throughout the show, like Taecyeon, however as long as I can manage it. But there’s something about the way the train inches out of a station and increases speed, that makes people panic and wonder if they’ve said all that they could have said before parting.  It’s like watching as death slowly approaches and they still have some final thoughts and feelings to articulate. The desperation is tangible. So, as a dramatic and romantic denouement, thumbs up to Taec and the writers for thinking of this parting scenario. I just don’t know if my heartstrings can bear it.

Vale!

-cdbarzun

Guest Cuppy Wong

Verenanda said: Somebody please check it, is it true that taec have weibo or not? And is it true that kwanghee following him and taec following him back but guigui following him and he didn't following her back... Thanks
Ps: I've got this rumour from comments in youtube

Guest femeka

packmule3

said:

@femeka. Really? Are some of the Hottests putting on the drama queens’ crowns and protesting Guigui’s online chat yesterday? If they are, then I hope they stay away from the youtube, facebook and soompi fora tomorrow and refrain from injecting venom into our virtual love-fest and group hugs. I can already imagine their Talking Points Memorandum: how she’s the only one promoting this so she must be desperate; that the affection is one-sided; that Taec doesn’t care and his body language says so; that she cried too much and should get over it; that no way are they going -- to borrow Taec’s words -- “to run into each other on a different train station later in life” bec OPPAH is going at a different velocity; and such other drivel.  

Vale!

-cdbarzun

Guest chu3x

chu3x wrote: »

finally updated again my fanfic :Dyou can read it here

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/5

by the way I just watched barefoot friends...the latest episode it had Taecyeon and Kim Hyun Joong together..wooooooooaaaa

hahaha good good good.....something to celebrate for too ROFL :D

Yes :D hehehe

This has been a lovely thread to be part of. I have never been a fan before and this has been way entertaining hanging out with you lovely folks. I felt like I was sitting with my sisters gushing and minutely analyzing the latest family gossip! Thanks for all the positive energy, the sporty attitude and the warm welcome. We are all one micheseo family. Hope we can continue to hang out even after the last episode has aired. :)

Toy%20Story%203%20wp1_aliens_ts3.jpg3832003387_0d933e8f65_original.jpeg

Guest Thet del Rosario

Love love everyone here... I am on this forum 24/7... At home ... At work ... In my sleep lol

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thank you gor the wonderful company and the always-make-me-feel-good and smile-like-looney updates

Archived