(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OK... I don't think I can reply to all the interesting posts about Guigui's interview because I might miss something...
Thanks to @robotbunny @jennifertey @ttsheentt and to all who participated and for translating the interview/chat of Guigui. Iwas all giddy and really smiling from ear to ear while reading them all. Guigui is truely a darling, and so honest. She's just too good to be true. Oppa should be informed about it. That is if he wasn't given a heads up by Guigui during their regular phone call...what? I'm on delusional mode, so I assume that they're communicating constantly :D after that teasing "what do you think?" answer of hers she just made me more delusional :))
@mcleen girl your notes are awesome! You just pointed everything that we all wanted to say.

pluie625 said: As I was browsing my Bias' thread, I chanced upon this interesting clip... And I was really LOLing because... ahem ahem... both my and @ssevolkth biases as I dubbed as as our Hot Oppas were in the list too kekekeke.... And what do you know? Guigui's Oppa beat them all because of his 10 out of 10 sexy hot body!!!
Top 5 Male celebrities who look good in swimsuits are jaraaaannnnn:

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: bibidep said:
Hahaha again the power of love for this couple at the last minute massive submissions going up may be affect by Gui Gui's interview last night too.  I hope you and others will impress Taecyeon and Gui Gui about the clip.  Let them know how much we love them and will be there to support them in any project that they are in.  Thank you very much for the hard work that you and your team have done for us.

Guest lovetg

Hi, I read all the comment here and really happy can join this Taecgui family. Just like Taecyeon said is hard to forget. Although the show is end but Taecgui is forever in my mind. Because they are really open their true heart to each other during filming this show. Maybe someone say Taec is so cool not enough emotion reply to Guigui. However I am not agree, if you search the past show for 2PM and replay again GWGM from EP 1. Taec's personality is high EQ and seriously man. Actually in EP14, I felt he really hard try to hide his emotion in the public area. If he just pretend the show he could being romantic or sweet after Guigui event. However what I saw is a man was surprised and touching because a girl gave him a lovely event which he never had it before. He can't control himself and kept talking, he don't care the show still filming. When Guigui read the letter to him, he closed his eye and tried to clam down. Maybe he is not romantic or sweet but what I think his feeling to Guigui is really from his bottom of heart. Both of them are perfect matched. We don't know what happen in the future but one thing for sure is they had a lot of sweetness, happiness and unforgetable memories in their heart forever. Really hope they can keep in touch together. I will bless them to have wonderful future. This is my first time crazy to follow the actor or actress not because they are idol. I believe my feeling. The way of eye contact when they look at he/she is something between them, the feeling is warm and happiness.

@chu3x
Hey girl! awesome fanfic update and that phone call answered by his sunbae was a wakeup call :)) It made him think Oh! Boy you have more rivals than you thought :)) and it's not long at all, it's so short for me LOL... so more surprises? Like what? Can UEE make a cameo too? make her the ladylove of KHJ because I like them in BArefoot friends LOL... speaking of barefoot friends, what if Taecyeon will become a mainstay there? Looks like Kang Ho Dong likes him, he made Taec his co-host in the last episode, and I can see him cohosting until the next episode.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

oh my god,,

i dreamt bout taecgui again

*seriously what's wrong with me*

guigui said there's a surprise for the final ep rite?

and in my dream taecgui have a kiss like teuksora did on their last ep after they hugged >♥<

and i can hear the staff is screaming

#michosomichosomichosomichosoagain [-O<

129alphabet said: and so, i went to tumblr today to find any taecgui mv that i could find and watch~~ but i was bombarded with posts that made me sad.. Ugh! Should've stayed here! This is happy place for happy time!!! Here is only love for our couple so i shall stay here instead... *sigh* last ep in a couple of hours! But i'm still happy because they will live in my heart (just like what G said) :x

bibidep said: angelangie said: bibidep said: I try to look back at this thread when a fan just open for TaecGui's couple and I never foresee the pages will go up over 300 page but it is happening now.  For this reason I don't want to underestimate the power of love.  When ever the love exist anything can happen.  Gui Gui's interview yesterday make me wonder more about her and Taec.  I'm happy with the way Taec responded right now.  No comment about Gui Gui or GWGM, because if he says or do anything I bet Gui Gui will be the one that get hurt the most and his career may go down too.

@Angleangie:   Do you know about what time Fanfromsoutheastasia will post the Clip for TaecGui?? 

avrilcassiopeia said: oh my god,,

and in my dream taecgui have a kiss like teuksora did on their last ep after they hugged >♥<

129alphabet said:

and so, i went to tumblr today to find any taecgui mv that i could find and watch~~ but i was bombarded with posts that made me sad.. Ugh! Should've stayed here! This is happy place for happy time!!! Here is only love for our couple so i shall stay here instead... *sigh* last ep in a couple of hours! But i'm still happy because they will live in my heart (just like what G said)

Hi! welcome aboard the Crazy Shipper's ship!!!! Don't visit unfriendly Taecgui sites, just stay here and feel at home, we are all nice here :D  nice but sometimes naughty and most of all pervy unnis :)) :))

Let's all be happy because that's what our lovely and cheerful Guigui wants...Happy Times!!!

I like naughty unnis! Chinchaaa!;) i've read about the awaken dragon? (I forgot the exact term used~~) during the hongdae date~~ and I seriously didn't notice it until it was pointed out here =)) =)) lol. I'm in mid-20s so I think I shall join the unnis later on!! I have to practice my observation skills eh? :D

129alphabet said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

129alphabet said:<br />

and so, i went to tumblr today to find any taecgui mv that i could find and watch~~ but i was bombarded with posts that made me sad.. Ugh! Should've stayed here! This is happy place for happy time!!! Here is only love for our couple so i shall stay here instead... *sigh* last ep in a couple of hours! But i'm still happy because they will live in my heart (just like what G said) <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi! welcome aboard the Crazy Shipper's ship!!!! Don't visit unfriendly Taecgui sites, just stay here and feel at home, we are all nice here

:D

nice but sometimes naughty and most of all pervy unnis

:)):))

<br />

Let's all be happy because that's what our lovely and cheerful Guigui wants...Happy Times!!!

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: bibidep said: angelangie said: bibidep said: I try to look back at this thread when a fan just open for TaecGui's couple and I never foresee the pages will go up over 300 page but it is happening now.  For this reason I don't want to underestimate the power of love.  When ever the love exist anything can happen.  Gui Gui's interview yesterday make me wonder more about her and Taec.  I'm happy with the way Taec responded right now.  No comment about Gui Gui or GWGM, because if he says or do anything I bet Gui Gui will be the one that get hurt the most and his career may go down too.

@Angleangie:   Do you know about what time Fanfromsoutheastasia will post the Clip for TaecGui?? 

avrilcassiopeia said: oh my god,,

Guest bladerunner

129alphabet said:

pluie625

wrote:

»

129alphabet said:<br />

and so, i went to tumblr today to find any taecgui mv that i could find and watch~~ but i was bombarded with posts that made me sad.. Ugh! Should've stayed here! This is happy place for happy time!!! Here is only love for our couple so i shall stay here instead... *sigh* last ep in a couple of hours! But i'm still happy because they will live in my heart (just like what G said) <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi! welcome aboard the Crazy Shipper's ship!!!! Don't visit unfriendly Taecgui sites, just stay here and feel at home, we are all nice here

:D

nice but sometimes naughty and most of all pervy unnis

:)):))

<br />

Guest bladerunner

Just read on Baidu:After the Weibo fan chat last night, (I guess her honesty backfired and haters attacked her with double power) she did answered to some more fans/haters.She doesn't have to do but her personality makes her always try to make everyone happy!She was pissed a bit in the end I think! (The haters are too @#$% this time in my eyes)Gosh, I am so angry at those harsh words and sad that she had deal with them.
Let me calm down now, this is a happy place.

Guest bibidep

bladerunner said: 129alphabet said:

I like naughty unnis! Chinchaaa!;) i've read about the awaken dragon? (I forgot the exact term used~~) during the hongdae date~~ and I seriously didn't notice it until it was pointed out here =))=)) lol. I'm in mid-20s so I think I shall join the unnis later on!! I have to practice my observation skills eh? :D

Archived