(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chu3x

what u wana say most to opps now… she replied "Miss u… u????"

Im literally dying inside x___x jus date!!!!!

Guest robotbunny

"After breaking up do you think of Oppa?" ... "I miss him a bit, I don't know if he misses me too?!"

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

Verenanda wrote: »

chu3x wrote: »

robotbunny wrote: »

"After all this time in Korea which place do you like most?" ... "Anywhere that I went with Oppa" (Ending with a huge starry eyed emoticon hahaha)

Is she teasing us? Haha she knows we ship this couple soooo much lol

Did anybody asked her if taec oppa ever contact her even after GWGM finish? (Kinda curious.. Hehe)

Yeah!!!can someone who speak chinese here can ask her if they still keep in touch? ★.★

Someone did ask if they secretly kept in touch...

and her answer is, "What do you guys think? Haha"

Gui Troll! :))

Jezz... Stop playing with our feelings!! YES.. YES... / NO...NO... (Sorry I'm too emotional with this whole taecgui stuff)

exactly u.u they should just date for real

Guest chu3x

Since global we got married is just a virtual show about marriage..PD-nim should create a new show for Taecgui titled "We are dating" woooooaaaa ♡~~~~♡

Guest robotbunny

"Guigui I've watched you since the Blackie days and you have grown more beautiful since. I hope you and Taecyeon can film a drama together!" ... "This is actually a good suggestion!!!"

Guest robotbunny

"Guigui, during WGM, which guest left you with the biggest impression?"... "Nickhun and Kwanghee (toothy smile)"

Guest robotbunny

I think it ended already? Nevertheless hope you guys enjoyed the interview! Thank you @Jennifer Tey for translating as well! 4 hands is better than 2. I've had a lot of fun and all TaecGui fans on Baidu are going crazy with her replies as well. Hahaha. 
Off I go! (:

Guest Jennifer Tey

What u gain most out of this show? "Get to know Oppa!!! and the crew"

after the the recording of the song I Love You… she said she keeping singing for the entire week!!

when ask if they keep in touch… she replied "what u think?"

all the answering stopped… and i got a few spam block by soompi… haha

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Hey girls,,,

I remember that anyone has post in here bout her bf/husband comment bout taecgui,, and they said that the one who fall in love first is taec

My bro said like that too,,

He said "this type of girl (guigui) really a dangerous type for a guy, her bubbly, full of prank, easy going personality who easily initiated skinship with person she's comportable with,, she just treat all people just like her best friends,,,,

and that can make a guy misunderstand,,, that guy will think she in love but she's not (maybe not yet) and that will hurt the guy"

Guest chu3x

Since global we got married is just a virtual show about marriage..PD-nim should create a new show for Taecgui titled "We are dating" woooooaaaa ♡~~~~♡

Yap... New show only for our crazy couple titled "we are dating (for real)" Hahaha...

O:-)

That would be pretty awesome xD i will watch it for sure!!!

Guest Jennifer Tey

there were 1 question asking if she likes her look in the korean wedding dress… her reply is "like it alot! We look cute in the costume" … note she use the word WE when the question is only directing at her

Guest yokalana

chu3x said:

bluemoonlight

wrote:

»

chu3x said:<br />

<br />

<br />

Verenanda wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

chu3x wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

robotbunny wrote: »<br />

"After all this time in Korea which place do you like most?" ... "Anywhere that I went with Oppa" (Ending with a huge starry eyed emoticon hahaha)<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Is she teasing us? Haha she knows we ship this couple soooo much lol<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Did anybody asked her if taec oppa ever contact her even after GWGM finish? (Kinda curious.. Hehe)<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah!!!can someone who speak chinese here can ask her if they still keep in touch? ★.★<br />

<br />

<br />

Someone did ask if they secretly kept in touch...<br />

and her answer is, "What do you guys think? Haha"<br />

Gui Troll!

:))

Archived