(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Hmmm... It's already April 19. And I'm still waiting for my sun and candlelight. #ForeverWaiting
To the new lurkers who don't know what this is all about. We had a discussion here before and some people think that Taecyeon was lurking around. And I said AT THAT TIME nope. If he was, I said, I wanted conclusive evidence of his lurking around,  like if he were to draw "a sun AND a candlelight" on one of his posters. That was 4 months ago, and I know you ladies have been eyeing his every poster since then. So...I'm going to dismiss this case withOUT prejudice (meaning it can be reopened for discussion later on): For now, he doesn't hang around here. wink.  

***********************It cannot be streetlight, moonlight, starlight, flashlight, carlight. Sorry. It has to be sun and candlelight, or else I wouldn't believe that he's lurking here in this forum. That was the "deal."  I'm such a doubting Thomas...err... Thomasina. 
The words came from Elizabeth Barrett Browning's famous love poem, Sonnets from the Portuguese, 43.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and heightMy soul can reach, when feeling out of sightFor the ends of being and ideal grace.I love thee to the level of every day’sMost quiet need, by sun and candle-light.I love thee freely, as men strive for right;I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.I love thee with the passion put to useIn my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.I love thee with a love I seemed to loseWith my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,I shall but love thee better after death.
You see, there's a reason why the poet wrote "sun and candlelight". 
The sun in the poem represents dawn. And the candlelight represents the end of the day. She was saying that she loves her husband (the intended audience of her poem) everyday of her life, simply yet deeply and intensely, from the minute she wakes up, till the minute she closes her eyes...sun and candlelight. 
Ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27052281/#Comment_27052281
More links, because we're obsessive this way.http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/03/connect-dots-wedding-anniversary-and.html

Guest loverangel10

Hi guys I'm a gui gui fan from singapore :D I'm first and foremost a gui gui fan followed by a CP shipper. I decided to delurk cause I just realised I had a super old soompi account I totally forgot about :\"> I've been a fan of gui gui since her brown sugar and hei she hui Mei Mei days and I'm very active in following (more like stalking) her on weibo and baidu so I've got all the latest and can help (hopefully) clear up any questions like where she got that box of macaroon from etc haha. I'm also bilingual with Chinese being my mother tongue so I can help translate stuff if I'm free :)

loverangel10 said: Hi guys I'm a gui gui fan from singapore :D I'm first and foremost a gui gui fan followed by a CP shipper. I decided to delurk cause I just realised I had a super old soompi account I totally forgot about :\"> I've been a fan of gui gui since her brown sugar and hei she hui Mei Mei days and I'm very active in following (more like stalking) her on weibo and baidu so I've got all the latest and can help (hopefully) clear up any questions like where she got that box of macaroon from etc haha. I'm also bilingual with Chinese being my mother tongue so I can help translate stuff if I'm free :)

GuiGui Weibo on Sat, Apr 19 at 7.57pm (KST: 8.57pm)Caption 寶貝們,謝謝你們來看我!我數到2了...乖乖回家    Translation :  Precious ones, thank you all for coming to see (visit) me!  I've received 2 ... be good and go home.69012dbdjw1efl5a140xgj20vk0f0n1e.jpg 69012dbdjw1efl5a3uum9j20vk0imq8k.jpg

im still rewatching so this is just a random thought lol 

#CommentSpam

why is Nickhun & JunHo reaction so ..... big against Gui Gui kissing another guy lols more so than Taec lols granted he is shock into speechless state lols XD

hahahahahahaaha....I can only think of this conversation.

NK&JH : Taec, you told us that GG was so shy during the wedding photo shooting especially when you told her to lift her chin a little bit up and she thought she need to kiss you that she was sooo shocked! But, she kissed another dude instead of you...wuakkkakakak.... :D

we missed this [well there were more exciting things happening then]...

Feb 14, 2014.
twitter caption: HAPPY VALENTINE FRIDAY-!!!! OKCAT CHOCHOLATE STICKER-M.E.O.W!
BgcF8OeCEAAFF7P.jpg

besides the fact that chocolate was misspelled, am not sure what exactly chocolate stickers are... do folks know?
interesting that one of the stickers say "happy day" ~ is this something taec would have said before his stint in WGM?
P.S -- does anyone see a connection between these stickers and that drama that kwanghee was referring to when he said something about chocolate?

Guest gil_noona

Thank you, @bleached. I'm honored that you made me the celebrant at their wedding. But may I also bring my "familiar" or my alter ego? Just in case some Oppa-Freaks, Old Ladies disguised as cows, and other gatecrashers try to attend to the wedding, I need my Angry Birds beside me.  Don't worry, I'll have the NINJA Angry Birds with me, so you don't even have to see them. 

@packmule3‌ unnie.. Here, angry birds 2PM version.. LOL..

2pm.angry.bird.00.jpg

Edited to add: Always forgot to credit.. Credit to the owner..

Guest yokalana

0w20.jpg

Nice drawing!!

BTW...can i be the balloon?

[-O<

@bleached nice work!!!! We have so many talented members in our miechoso family =)

Anyway, can i be the piano player to play the music during she walk down the aile? Hehehe........ Xoxo

Guest bluemoonlight

@bleached...Awesome drawing! It's so cute! :x
As a token of appreciation, here is a special gif for you! ;)

Don't stare at it too long though...@-)ibiAPqppY6s0V6.gifcr:orig.uploader

@bluemoonrising twinnie...I think we're a lil' too old to be flower girls...maybe more like flower ajummas? ;)

Guest gil_noona

A beautiful fanart by taecgui fans....

and this is a humble attempt from my side to include most of us in taecgui's wedding :D....not as good BUT it's something hey!!.....

0w20.jpg

@bleached.. Awww.. That is so cute.. Thank you @bleached.. Right click > save.. :x

Tumblr_mb79blySZV1rrori1o1_500.gif

Cr: as tagged

Archived