(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OMG :-O I was away for a few days to camp and come back with over 700 posts to read
Good job to everyone here! =D> I missed this ship so much while I was away :)
Now back to my lurking mode so I can finish reading all these pages of postsAnnyeong! :-h

#TaecGui #TaecGuiFighting #Micheoso 
08f39e377f1caa2eeb28afbafbcaf923.gif
Thanks Captain for sailing us through the seas :D

Guest gil_noona

@angelangie‌ @korchick‌ @BiruAngel‌ @bladerunner‌ @packmule3‌ and many others thanks for your warm welcome :x It's always been interesting and fun to read the comments here in this thread (I have been lurking here for a very long time hehehe) Angie we are in the same TG Facebook group actually and a few months ago I told you I'm a lurker here, any bells rang? XDDDD

A little background on myself and hope I can be of help to contribute information here since my mother language is Chinese: I have been following Gui Gui since the shooting of Pi Li MIT (becoz I liked Fahrenheit) and sort of witnessed the big chaotic fan war between GuiWang and GuiLun fans during that time (wow such a long time ago actually), and honestly I found both cp pairing cute and lovely, though I'm more inclined to GuiLun becoz I liked Fahrenheit XD, but then I don't have a very strong determination for GuiLun to be together in real life and am satisfied with their maintaining a close friend (閠蜜 )relationship. Liked Gui Gui since MIT and been following her and her news on and off sincethen but do not consider myself a Piao Piao becoz I still kind of have a cp inclination. Watched GWGM purely becoz of Gui Gui and do not know 2pm or Taec before GWGM, and unexpectedly became a TaecGui fan (surprised by myself too hahaha), for they just seem to be made for each other. But then, now that I know 2pm, I regret to say that my bias is not Taec but Wooyoung, for Taec is 'son-in-law' and Wooyoung is sooo cute and so my type (crazy noona) hahahahaha

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi, @cryjingle‌ Welcome aboard.. Sorry for my late greeting, but it's better late than never, right? kekeke.. Enjoy your stay and see you around here!

welcome.gif

Edited to add: Cr: owner

flashback!

2pm.07.jpg

[Twitter] Kim Ji Min, Picture With 2Pm Taecyeon "Manner Legs"

Gagwoman Kim Ji Min revealed a picture taken with 2PM's Taecyeon.

Today, Kim Ji Min posted on her Me2day, "The epitome of manner legs!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Taecyeon has his hand on Kim Ji Min's shoulder, posing for the camera. But what caught more attention were his legs. They were spread apart to match the height of Kim Ji Min, revealing "manner legs."

Internet users who saw this commented, "Taecyeon is such a gentleman," "I'm jealous of both of them," "You're so pretty," and "Taecyeon, what about your virtual wife?"

-- May 31, 2013. source

thought: hmmmmm... he never felt the need to do 'manner legs' with guigui in a photo. uh, why? was it because he enjoyed being taller than her? happy saturday!

Guest cannakat

HOW TO TELL IF YOUR IDOL IS DATING.

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]

- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)  N/A

Even though it's N/A, I found a piece on hi!kpop that teased Taec about his style back in March 2013
gpV0OqT.jpg
Caption Translation: 2PM Ok Taecyeon looking like Hollywood star,
good looks got upgraded after virtually marrying Emma Wu?

source:  Hi! K-pop

Thought: Why does everyone enjoy teasing Taec? lol

Guest greenocean

packmule3 said: greenocean said: Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I have just created an account on soompi tonight, but i have followed Taecgui's thread from about page 1700, i don't remember exactly keke I watched Taecgui's WGMG last year, i know Taecyeon and Guigui before because 2pm is the first korean boygroup that I like, more,,over he is a member who i like best, and i have ever watched Guigui's Fever summer. However, at that time I watched Hong gi and Mina at first because there was no Vietnamese subtitle for Taecgui's parts, but until now i haven'n watched all of Hongi and Mina's episodes because i didn't feel it exciting. Then i have waited for a long time for watching Taecgui's episodes in Vietnamese, but unfortunately, there were only 8 episodes, after that i couldn't wait anymore, so i watched the rest of parts in English keke because i know a little bit English. But I still cried a lot because of ep 15. I just watched from ep 9 to ep 14 in Vietnamese subtitle in the beginning of this year. Although Episode 15 had already Vietnamese subtitle but when i searched for it, it have deleted. I was going crazy. I really realy love Taegui couple. I hope They will be real and have a happy ending in the future. Always waiting for that. Sorry if my English is not good.

cannakat

said:

Even though it's N/A, I found a piece on hi!kpop that teased Taec about his style back in March 2013

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

cannakat

said:

@gil_noona,
Do you know where this gif of yours came from? :)
welcome.gif

It's from what of one the most touching short-film Disney cartoons ever posted in Youtube.  Remember the Train cartoon I posted before? Well, that was romantic. This is more... like life. 
This is the beginning:
http://youtu.be/VR8hlvLghrs

at 3:01. The caption under the picture means: Paradise Falls, A Land Lost (in time)at 3:19: Ellie wrote her "Stuff-to-Do" on this page.
This is the continuation:Warning: Have tissueS at hand. kekekehttp://youtu.be/UHMD_EqM61I

Set in music:

Love lives on forever.

Guest greenocean

Thao Huynh said: greenocean said: Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I have just created an account on soompi tonight, but i have followed Taecgui's thread from about page 1700, i don't remember exactly keke I watched Taecgui's WGMG last year, i know Taecyeon and Guigui before because 2pm is the first korean boygroup that I like, more,,over he is a member who i like best, and i have ever watched Guigui's Fever summer. However, at that time I watched Hong gi and Mina at first because there was no Vietnamese subtitle for Taecgui's parts, but until now i haven'n watched all of Hongi and Mina's episodes because i didn't feel it exciting. Then i have waited for a long time for watching Taecgui's episodes in Vietnamese, but unfortunately, there were only 8 episodes, after that i couldn't wait anymore, so i watched the rest of parts in English keke because i know a little bit English. But I still cried a lot because of ep 15. I just watched from ep 9 to ep 14 in Vietnamese subtitle in the beginning of this year. Although Episode 15 had already Vietnamese subtitle but when i searched for it, it have deleted. I was going crazy. I really realy love Taegui couple. I hope They will be real and have a happy ending in the future. Always waiting for that. Sorry if my English is not good.

cryjingle said:

@angelangie said, btw @cryjingle welcome in joining us here too....  hope you enjoy being with us here....
I also wanted to welcome you aboard :D I am sorry I missed your initial posting... I am a little (a lot) disoriented these days :-s As you may have seen... my children are even concerned :)) ... having coughing fits that take my breath away and such :)

Guest gil_noona

Perhaps because people know he doesn't get into a prissy fit if he gets teased. (prissy fit = theatrical, exaggerated, overly dramatic, diva-ish behavior)

And that's perfectly okay, @cannakat...if you find evidence to support those things I've crossed out. Just bring it all out. lol. Actually, that IS even better because it'll support our suspicions claim that he's dating. 

Thanks again to @gil_noona and @minwooluv78 for finding this checklist. :) I heard @gil_noona back-read the pages all the way to the 1700s just to search for this checklist. That's dedication for you. 

@bleached and @yuyu0389, if you can search too for post or news articles, just post them okay. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

@packmule3‌ unnie.. No worries unnie.. I'm happy to help.. But it wasn't me who went scanning all the way back to page 1700s, it was @chinlylin‌ unnie.. I feel sorry for her, she went through all the trouble just to find the post.. That's a great dedications.. I'm too lazy to do that.. LOL.. I didn't do much unnie.. I just google-d it.. that's how I found it.. kekeke..

tumblr_llfi8sGqJt1qixleeo1_500.gif

Cr: owner

Guest cryjingle

packmule3 said: cryjingle said:

@angelangie said, btw @cryjingle welcome in joining us here too....  hope you enjoy being with us here....
I also wanted to welcome you aboard :D I am sorry I missed your initial posting... I am a little (a lot) disoriented these days :-s As you may have seen... my children are even concerned :)) ... having coughing fits that take my breath away and such :)

Guest cryjingle

Gui Gui's pray for safe return of missing persons for the Korean shipwreck on 18 April is up in Korean internet news again today, see: http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1397806227686663011
Edit: Chinese translation by 유아 (YooA) of Taiwan TaecGui 鬼澤夫婦小天地 FB page, reproduced to Soompi with permission from 유아 (YooA) (Please provide full credit to YooA when quoting or reproducing her translation to anywhere else, thank you)
台灣明星吳映潔,為歲月號災難哀悼,中國微博也波瀾效應哀悼

引發話題的假想結婚的2PM澤演和台灣明星吳映潔(鬼鬼)共同為歲月號沈沒災難哀悼

吳映潔18日上午通過中國SNS微博發表保佑南韓船難有奇蹟及祈禱的手勢表情慰問消息

華人圈網友們也一波波的表示哀悼,當地網友們紛紛表達.."請平安歸來","我也祈禱著","聽說有很多年輕的學生,希望平安健康的回來"等回應

16日大型郵輪歲月號在全羅南道珍島近海觸礁沈船,該郵輪有修學旅行的學生和老師及船員,根據官方統計,到目前為止確認船上有475名乘客,179名獲救,28人罹難,268名下落不名

English translation by cryjingle:
Taiwan star Wu Ying Jie, expressed mourning for the "Sewol" disaster, Chinese weibo also appeared a wave of mourning.
2PM Taecyeon and Taiwan star Wu Ying Jie (Gui Gui) who created hot topic by their virtual marriage, simultaneously mourned over the "Sewol" disaster.
In the morning of 18 April, Wu Ying Jie, through China SNS Weibo, prayed for miracles and blessings for the South Korean shipwreck disaster and with a "praying hand" icon.
Netizens in the Chinese community also expressed mourning, they expressed wishes like "Please return safely", "I am praying too", "Heard that there are a lot of young students, please come back safely and healthily" etc.
On the 16th large ferry ship "Sewol" sank near Jindo Island.  The ferry have crews and teachers and students for a school trip. According to official statistic, at present it has been confirmed that there are 475 passengers, 179 are saved, 28 deaths and 268 still missing.

Was it @chinlylin, and not you, @Gil_noona?  Oh YOUUU!
I'm hosing you with water. kekeke

eeb51886ce9fa296af413a175bfff693.jpg

Thanks, @chinlylin for YOUR DEDICATION. 
And since I know you're a shoe person like I am, here's a visual treat for you from Christian Louboutin again.
e2584468503786d304346c20bf8e578c.jpg
credit: lpina

cryjingle said: Gui Gui's pray for safe return of missing persons for the Korean shipwreck on 18 April is up in Korean internet news again today, see: http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1397806227686663011
Well I don't know Korean so I leave it to talents here who knows Korean to translate or await for Chinese translation of the news la XD

Guest cryjingle

packmule3 said: cryjingle said: Gui Gui's pray for safe return of missing persons for the Korean shipwreck on 18 April is up in Korean internet news again today, see: http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1397806227686663011
Well I don't know Korean so I leave it to talents here who knows Korean to translate or await for Chinese translation of the news la XD

Guest gil_noona

:

Was it @chinlylin, and not you, @Gil_noona?  Oh YOUUU!

I'm hosing you with water. kekeke

Thanks, @chinlylin for YOUR DEDICATION. 

And since I know you're a shoe person like I am, here's a visual treat for you from Christian Louboutin again.

credit: lpina

@packmule3‌ unnie.. Lol.. It was me who found the checklist, but in the most simple way; I "GOOGLE SEARCH" it.. lol.. I didn't back-read the pages all the way to 1700s, @chinlylin did but she couldn't find it.. Special salute to her for her efforts.. Lots of dedication needed to do that..

giphy.gif

Cr: owner

Guest labbit

angelangie said: Lmangla said: flashback!

[Twitter] Kim Ji Min, Picture With 2Pm Taecyeon "Manner Legs"

Gagwoman Kim Ji Min revealed a picture taken with 2PM's Taecyeon.

Today, Kim Ji Min posted on her Me2day, "The epitome of manner legs!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Taecyeon has his hand on Kim Ji Min's shoulder, posing for the camera. But what caught more attention were his legs. They were spread apart to match the height of Kim Ji Min, revealing "manner legs."

Internet users who saw this commented, "Taecyeon is such a gentleman," "I'm jealous of both of them," "You're so pretty," and "Taecyeon, what about your virtual wife?"

-- May 31, 2013. source

thought: hmmmmm... he never felt the need to do 'manner legs' with guigui in a photo. uh, why? was it because he enjoyed being taller than her? happy saturday!

Archived