(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

Oh my my TaecGui on the top now.  After the 23 of June who ever win this battle advance to the next round with 5 other pairs from other 5 seasons from the previous, then the final pair with the highest vote will win.  So after TaecGui win this poll they have to win the next poll too. 

angelangie said: bibidep said: Oh my my TaecGui on the top any minute now.  After the 23 of June who ever win this battle advance to the next round with other 5 others pairs from other 5 seasons from the previous, then the final pair with the highest vote will win.  So after TaecGui win this poll they have to win the next poll too. 

Guest nalikahibar

I feel like am watching a football match live.. Aigoo.. Dont forget to keep voting until 23 june chinggu! Taecgui shipper all around the world daeebaaaak!!

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said:

bibidep

said: Oh my my TaecGui on the top any minute now.  After the 23 of June who ever win this battle advance to the next round with other 5 others pairs from other 5 seasons from the previous, then the final pair with the highest vote will win.  So after TaecGui win this poll they have to win the next poll too. 

Hai taec gui shippers..anyyeong :*:*:*

Just came out from "just another guest" to member here..i cant stand no more reading all of your posts ...
=D>
Before, i think it's illogical if someone totally crazy about their artist..but here i am completely delusional about TaecGui..(the kidnapping plan, make it happen ok!)
=))
Taec Gui invades my insanity...haha

But i really enjoy this forum a lot, full of positive energies, no bash, no hatred just laugh and love..which i totally agree cause that TaecGui represents..thats why i decide to join :*:* so in love with you guys here

sshevolkth said:

angelangie

said:

bibidep

said: Oh my my TaecGui on the top any minute now.  After the 23 of June who ever win this battle advance to the next round with other 5 others pairs from other 5 seasons from the previous, then the final pair with the highest vote will win.  So after TaecGui win this poll they have to win the next poll too. 

Archived