(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest attica

Hi everybody! Tbh, ive never realise that TY was that admirable till I watched GWGM. Anyone else agrees with me?! xo.

Guest kwan33

aiyoooo T lips to die for!!! when kiss GG hah??? i think he makeup himself using G2 lipistick hahahahahaha

Guest attica

attica said:

Hi everybody! Tbh, ive never realise that TY was that admirable till I watched GWGM. Anyone else agrees with me?! xo.

agree heeheheh i fall in love with him since im watching We got married global.  i know him from dream high n cinderella sister but not much interesting as now. lol... just realize that there is a sexy man alive there in Korea lol

Agree with you full on. lol. I think his charmingness caught us all by surprise. haha.

I have learnt the basic Korean...it's not difficult actually...now I know how to read but doesn't understand what it means...oh..how I wish I can go for the intermediate level so that I can more or less understand what they are talking about without the help of subtitles / translation..ESP when the GWGM sub is not very correct every time...

Guest tangmo92

bouquet78 said: Any news from the FBI or CSI on how's the final episode will be like?...errr...just want to prepare myself for it..afraid that I might not have the guts to watch.... [-([-([-(

so, it is most likely that Taec will bid GuiGui goodbye and send her off in the train station after both of them finished viewing the photos?...sort of like after recap all the memories they have together from ep1 and then both bid farewell?....OMG,...I am going to CRY...oh no....oh no..oh no...how am I going to prepare for this?!........ :-S

Guest kwan33

yeah train station scene looked sad but she still wearing fluffy grey mic cover.hw to face final episode..lotssa huji (not suji aa) nearby me watching tv.  cried crazy final khuntoria!! 

Guest sshevolkth

Not only have I been listening to TaecGui's "I love you" repeatedly, but I've also been listening to "Talking to the Moon" that Taec sang.  And lately, I've been playing out Zedd's "Clarity"....and the song sorta fits them and how we feel about them.  Or maybe I'm just associating everything to them.   =))

I dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to lifeFight fear for the selfish pain it was worth it every timeHold still right before we crash, ‘cause we both know how this endsA clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again
Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn’t needChasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know whyIf our love is tragedy (coz tragically, we know this show will have to come to an end & they have to part ways :(( ), why are you my remedy (yet they are a drug we must continue to follow and watch)?If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity  (it is soooo clear they are meant for each other)?
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?
Walk on through a red parade, and refuse to make amendsIt cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common senseDon’t speak as I try to leave, ‘cause we both know what we'll chooseIf you pull, then I’ll push too deep and I’ll fall right back to you
Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn’t needChasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know whyIf our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?Why are you my remedy?Why are you my clarity?Why are you my remedy?
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

Possible MV song anyone?  :>

Guest sshevolkth

@nicolemae24   Great minds think alike!!!!  I thought the exact same thing!!!!   :-bd :-bd :-bd

Archived