(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@leechalee said:Random comment: 1)This pose reminds reminds me of yin and yang.. especially the photo of this in black and white 2)until when is a little more? Until you bobo you pabo!  you know i know know you want to!! ;)You know @leechalee, I couldn't just let that comment go by =)) And yes, I agree with you--- when that photo is done in black & white it does have "that" feel ;;) Shuck!...it would have been nice to have had a "kiss".... oh well..... :(
Screenshot_2014-01-08-08-06-04.png

Guest cannakat

bouquet78 said:

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this?
thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal...
thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this?
thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal...
thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

@bibidep usually does this; some of our usual suspects like @packmule3, @bibidep @spicystrawberry @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising are not on deck.. hope all is well...

here's the okcat cartoon ep 24. posted on march 19 at ~12.45 PM KST

OKCAT COMICS EP.24 '지름신' 맛점하시면서 보시라냥^-^
  -- @korchck @minwooluv78, can you translate?
why does Okcat want icecream? he should be thinking of soup.....

24.jpg

New poster from Peppers Ad

:)

cr: as tagged

mianhe....GG absolutely look gorgeous here. No doubt at all! But, but,... can they stop taking GG photo from this angle?....All photos taken using this top angle is just don't look right. Dont hit me because this look weird, really.... Looks like GG falls inside a 'trap' and is seeking for help to come out from the trap.... kekekekeke.... :))

those who know chinese, 'grandma' (yooA91) LDDPJmZi_bigger.jpeg has translated....(this was re-tweeted by okcat and she is very much a taecgui shipper; he must find her hilarious.. her message to him says "My grandson..Grandma has been translated")
BjD7B-lCMAEGgJ6.png
cr: twitter id: YooA91

picture spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-08-15-38-18.png

thought #1 -- have no idea what the caption is trying to say but it cracks me up.. it almost sounds like some weird garbled line from alien/star trek movies "have they made contact yet?"

first-contact-poster.jpg

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-08-15-37-26.png
thought #1 ~ his ears are really red...
thought #2 ~ GuiGui looks embarrassed; even her ears seem to be turning a bit red..
thought #3 ~ his hand was on her shoulder; did he need to do that? couldn't he have just leaned in?

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ his ears are really red...
thought #2 ~ GuiGui looks embarrassed; even her ears seem to be turning a bit red..
thought #3 ~ his hand was on her shoulder; did he need to do that? couldn't he have just leaned in?

Archived