(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: Gui Gui in one of the scene for ShenZhen Roommates :) 
she will be acting the part of Mei Dai where she attempted to cook....well from the pictures below we can definitely see her results huh hehehehe and then Show Luo will knock on the door to ask for a room to rent which viola as what and how they going to meet for the first times....where he was shock to see gui gui's face hahahaha :D

cr: as tagged

seeing the announcement for the press conference for Season 2 make me misses uri couple more..............sigh....honestly times flies by....it was around this times of the year though later than the current season that the press conference was held.....it was towards March end if i remember correctly....however seeing all the notification coming out for the Season 2 press conference make me miss them the ever more

:)

seeing how Taec looks at Gui Gui will always melt me lols........is that rational or crazy? :)

cr: as tagged & 闵芳 (Facebook)

@angelangie, same here...me too! Misses uri couple so so so much! I still remember those days...every Monday, Wednesday and most importantly Friday which cant afford to miss out even for a minute. All those laughing, heartwarming scenes and crying when GG cried.Am so micheoso and of course still micheoso.... gosh,...TG magic potion is just toooo strong and there is no cure. I will always like this→ T♥G :))

Guest lovetg

bouquet78 said:

seeing the announcement for the press conference for Season 2 make me misses uri couple more..............sigh....honestly times flies by....it was around this times of the year though later than the current season that the press conference was held.....it was towards March end if i remember correctly....however seeing all the notification coming out for the Season 2 press conference make me miss them the ever more

seeing how Taec looks at Gui Gui will always melt me lols........is that rational or crazy?

cr: as tagged

闵芳 (Facebook)

Guest bluemoonlight

I wished to have one too....wonder when will they come to my country...definitely will fly over to watch their concert. heard that they will have a concert tour to other countries in 2014. is this true @bluemoonlight?... :D

I think so @bouquet78...but I'm not absolutely sure. Their Korean comeback is planned for April! :D So, they'll most likely have a couple concerts in Korea first, then hopefully after that...they can tour Asia, especially Malaysia ;) or better yet...have a World Tour! :-bd This noona fan has gone crazy...hahaha

Can't wait for their comeback! I'll let you know as soon as I hear something!

I think so @bouquet78...but I'm not absolutely sure. Their Korean comeback is planned for April! :D So, they'll most likely have a couple concerts in Korea first, then hopefully after that...they can tour Asia, especially Malaysia ;) or better yet...have a World Tour! :-bd This noona fan has gone crazy...hahaha

Can't wait for their comeback! I'll let you know as soon as I hear something!

Many thanks @bluemoonlight. Just want to have a feel of going to a concert...hahaha...never been to a concert before :P who knows I might fly in to Seoul to attend their concert... :))

Guest bluemoonlight

Are you from Malaysia?? O_O 

Ohhh and can't wait for their comeback...which mean more interviews muahahahaha =))

Nope ;)) ...but @bouquet78‌ is ...haha. Are you from Malaysia?

But I'd probably fly to Malaysia and join her if they had a concert there! :D

Nope ;)) ...but @bouquet78‌ is ...haha. Are you from Malaysia?

But I'd probably fly to Malaysia and join her if they had a concert there! :D

but I think we need @spicystrawberry or @BiruAngel‌ to assist in getting / grab the concert ticket in KL, or else, we won't have chance....hahahaha... anyway, will be waiting for the good news. :-)

Guest bluemoonlight

I'm going to be excuse im not one to go to concert lols :P 

Not even for their nice butts? ;) Especially Junho's, who's famous for his plump butt! :))

Not even for their nice butts? ;) Especially Junho's, who's famous for his plump butt! :))

@bluemoonlight, I am joining you, but for T's butt....hahahahaha... @angelangie, sorry, you cannot be excused. how can we left the captain of the ship out from this?!.... :-) :-) :-)

Guest xybershock

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but it's part of Guigui's White's Day event. No Eng sub :)

PS: Cred: As tagged

Archived