(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: chinlylin said:Cool!  Although I did look up where Zoom In is and it turns out that it's not too far from where the DDC event is going to take place.I was worry about that too since GG's stuff are pre-ordered and limited.  Zoom in doesn't stock them.  From the picture above and the Thank You one, it looks more like a pin rather than a necklace.  It stays in place too well to be a necklace…just my observation :P

o_zps3806aa0b.png
Translation:  [GHOST EMMA] detailed information on the latest new product designs to be announced soon.  Please stay tune.  (I don't have the right word for 請鎖定...help?  ^^)

I guess that her ghost bag is coming out soon!

From the comic translation that Korchick posted:Whose nose should I put/stick it on meow..
This is an expression or another way of saying--- It's not big enough to fill my mouth/ a size of speck in the eye. meow ... 

@Packmule3 responded regarding the above post:AWWWWW. You spoiled my imagination, @korchickI thought OKCat was thinking of punching another cat's nose with the fish to start a CATFIGHT 
bb83f90cf1b875eb7a2fb4ac880b1eea.jpg
That "cat-fight" would work... ;))If I got such a small portion/serving, such as OkCat.. I would be guarding my (little) portion very fiercely.

Guest lok2ming

Happy white day for all taecgui shippers. i m really sorry that i m getting busy of my work recently and i can only read the post as a cd-rom most of the time...no contributions at all... wuwuwu :((

And i was assigned with a part-time job few days ago... i will be busier and busier....

don't forget me all dear... i will come and have a look if i hv time...

i love taecgui :x

Guest leechalee

not entirely sure whether girls give each other candies on white day but whatevs lol...sweets for my sweets, thanks for all the crazy laughter, gals! Happy White Day! i left some candies on the bar- help yourselves ;) 

1517552_1431095377134407_478308141_n.jpg
1489055_1431097997134145_1474363733_n.jpg
GG has dibs on this lollipop ;))1794516_1418630368380908_542913159_n.jpg

Taec reportedly to have drunk 3 litres of water for a scene in 'Wonderful Days'.
BindRRRCIAAvbs2.png

KBS 2TV's weekend drama 'Wonderful Days' released still cuts of Taecyeon from a scene in which his character chugs down soju to relieve some stress.  As drinking alcohol on the job was never a good idea, Taecyeon, according to the production team, replaced the soju in the bottles with water and drank two 1.5 liter pet bottles of it during three hours of filming!  This means he drank 3 full liters of water in a relatively short amount of time.  The staff members even told him that he could just pretend he was drinking the water, but he volunteered to actually drink that much for the sake of acting.  Hope there was a bathroom nearby.
cr: AllKPop

It always amazes me that this is only their 3rd(correct me if I am wrong) meeting... so natural with each other :xGuiGui is bright & teases Taec quite a bit during the whole time ;)I like their banter... towards the end of filming, GG shows him a photo of baby/toddler among the other photos and accuses him of having a baby and just when he gets her settled & convinced that the baby has nothing to do with him...he then gets a "text" from MBLQ, which causes GG to say TY now has another woman sending him messages. Hahaha..... :)He is soooo flustered :) He even admonishes the crew that whoever it was that put out the baby picture caused him too much anguish ;))BUT he still loves it ;)) ... because when you watch the BTS, the interviewer notices TY's big smile and "sparke/twinkling" in his eyes ;;) Of course, Taec says, they are tears Tears of joy or from too much laughing?...hmmmm...?

11403593726_6d83aa7d2a_o.png

cr. b181
11403737703_d56672c0a8_o.png

@

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
thought #1 ~ check out the reflection of their backs on the mirror behind. 
thought #2 ~ isn't that a great pic by itself? her hand comfortable on his shoulder, both their heads together in thought....

Archived