(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Did you see that??!  Guigui posted this on her FB.  
2.34pm (+8 GST) - 10th March 2014  (My Comment: Is she really sleeping in the middle of the afternoon?! lol)
做個夢吧   Translations: Lets dream a dream1800277_10153950949430038_294070611_n.jp
She was awkwardly positioned in the back of the vehicle. I'm sure she'll wake up later with a stiff neck because she doesn't have a NECK PILLOW. 
And what did OKCat post earlier?

OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥!  Translation:  Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!OKCat FB on Mon, Mar 10 at 8:42am (KST: 9:42am)OKCAT MORNING♡ HAPPY MONDAY!1977483_818452794836426_1321665071_n.jpg
Aigoo!  Taecyeon-ssi, your wife is hinting that she needs a neck pillow, too. 

Guest cutecatandchick

angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her Facebook
10th March 2014 - 1.57pm (+8 GST)
你們有沒有最喜歡的事?
Translations: Do you guys have something that you love the most?

Guest cutecatandchick

korchick said: @BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!
조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!

cutecatandchick said: korchick said: @BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!
조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!

Guest cutecatandchick

packmule3 said: cutecatandchick said: korchick said: @BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!

Guest labbit

*****EDIT:Found out that below Weibo post on the bow tie and heart is a creative art work added in by the baidu poster.However, the words let's go to sleep is really from Guigui.***** In Weibo, her statement is slightly different..it mean Let's sleep first.Note that a bow tie in between the sentence..it does look like a man's bow tie...someone wore black bow tie on wedding photo shoot....lol..also note that a heart shape beside 巴...the actual word is 吧...chinese word is like an ending word to a chinese sentence. Chinese word for Oppa is 欧巴....hehhe so sounds to me like love oppa and ...replace by 3 hearts so "Love oppa love love love" or "Love oppa i love you".I think weibo and facebook meaning can be connected...let's sleep first to have a good dream :)ea54946048d9653031d47ae00221b0e8.jpg

labbit

said: In Weibo, her statement is slightly different..it mean Let's sleep first.Note that a bow tie in between the sentence..it does look like a man's bow tie...someone wore black bow tie on wedding photo shoot....lol..also note that a heart shape beside 巴...the actual word is 吧...chinese word is like an ending word to a chinese sentence. Chinese word for Oppa is 欧巴....hehhe so sounds to me like love oppa and ...replace by 3 hearts so "Love oppa love love love" or "Love oppa i love you".I think weibo and facebook meaning can be connected..

.let's sleep first to have a good dream

:)

Guest labbit

In one of show 2pm attended sometime early this year in Japan..I think Taecyeon chose message meaning I will dream about you? Can someone translate the Korean and Japanese word on the banner to confirm, pleaseeeee....On 2nd pic coincidentally Taec background had a very large star :) Can we relate Guigui post today about sleeping and dreaming and connect to her reply to Taecyeon message :) credit and sharing from baidu 30aeb0da7266b60705497c8e7fcb982c.jpg7483bfa5fbb8ec0fff2dfb7b326ed0ea.jpg

cutecatandchick

said:

packmule3

said:

cutecatandchick

said:

korchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!

Archived