(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BiruAngel said: They greet each other at the beginning and at the end of the day ... 
Good morning, I'm going for breakfast.

OKCAT NIGHT  MEOW 

In my delusional mind, the writer and director of this drama are TaecGui's fans (Lmangla)

packmule3 said: WUB you, @leechalee. I'm glad you're back. :) 
But nope! I don't see any candle wax. Why are you going soft on this dude Taecyeon, anyway?  Really! No wonder he's known to be an ahjumma killer. He's gotten to @korchick, @lmangla, @b8l8, and now, to you, too. Stay strong!!!  Resist his aegyo; don't succumb to his dorkiness; ignore his beastliness, or whatever he's influencing you with.  [i know, for crazy fangirls, resistance is futile...]  
Pretend that he's a suitor, coming to ask for the hand of your daughter in marriage, your ONLY daughter. Will you hand your precious child to a guy who can't even bring home a proper candle? Nuh-uh. :)

@

packmule3

said:

WUB you, @leechalee. I'm glad you're back. :) But nope! I don't see any candle wax. Why are you going soft on this dude Taecyeon, anyway?  Really! No wonder he's known to be an ahjumma killer. He's gotten to @korchick, @lmangla, @b8l8, and now, to you, too. Stay strong!!!  Resist his aegyo; don't succumb to his dorkiness; ignore his beastliness, or whatever he's influencing you with.  [i know, for crazy fangirls, resistance is futile...]  
Pretend that he's a suitor, coming to ask for the hand of your daughter in marriage, your ONLY daughter. Will you hand your precious child to a guy who can't even bring home a proper candle? Nuh-uh. :)

This is niiiice @129alphabet. Thanks!  But didn't you want to put your watermark on it? I can repost.

Posting this for @129alphabet.

Oh! I totally forgot the watermark... I used to do that.. Hah! I must be too excited... I'll edit post to add the photo again :-) I'll add my watermark... Thanks @packmule3‌

❤️

Here you go: photo_zps5bae1ea2.jpg

PS. I can't figure now how to post photos using my cellphone. I didn't have a problem with it before though. Anyway, @packmule3 promised me a repost, thank you!! Btw, shall I take down the previous photo?

@spicystrawberry,
I googled this picture, it's dated as a tweet by yunochn Monday, March 3. :) 
yunochn ゆにょりん  Mar 3ただいまヤバイヤバイ偶然2PMの一緒の飛行機で出国も一緒のでもう目の前やったテギョンむっちゃかっこいいしもうやばいもう全員目にやきつけといた pic.twitter.com/DjTC2SsqdL
BhzAm_cCcAE59Nz.jpg

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: WUB you, @leechalee. I'm glad you're back. :) 
But nope! I don't see any candle wax. Why are you going soft on this dude Taecyeon, anyway?  Really! No wonder he's known to be an ahjumma killer. He's gotten to @korchick, @lmangla, @b8l8, and now, to you, too. Stay strong!!!  Resist his aegyo; don't succumb to his dorkiness; ignore his beastliness, or whatever he's influencing you with.  [i know, for crazy fangirls, resistance is futile...]  

Guest rosewhite69

Gui gui is actually a very loyal girl when it comes to relationships.   She's a Leo (fearless and expressive when it comes to love)   but on the other hand,  if she finds her guy cheating on her or 'neglecting" her, she has no qualms to bid sayonara to the guy and no second chance will be given at all.   She is a private person when it comes to relationships.  I guess her parents' divorce has made her very independent and she is very guarded when it comes to the opposite sex and matters of the heart......but should she falls in love,  she will fall deeply and is demonstrative in her feelings towards the guy in question.  Her reluctance to "commit" to marriage seems to be another factor that till today,  she is still "alone".   Unless a man comes along who is able to give her undivided concern, support and love, and dispels her insecurities towards committment , I doubt she will consider marriage at all.  To win her,  the guy has to have patience and shower constant attention and is willing to accept the fact that she treats all guys the same - friendly and affectionate towards the close guy friends. 

Guest didoniji

You ladies might love this. Fanaccounts from 2pm GO2PM osaka tour

(translated by nuneo2dakay@twitter)
Before Taec appeared for his solo stage, the stage was dark and then there's a change of colour (from the fans penlight). Taec said he was afraid seeing the green penlight color reflected on fans' faces xD and then Chan said 'Taecyeon-ssi is afraid of ghost' and Taec replied, '(The fans are) Ghost you said?!' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cr jntwjc0904

Edited
TY: I changed my contact lens after 3 years, and I can things too well. Everyone's face is lighten up with green penlights and that looks so scary... Cr.pikota_midori  translated by 2pmfah@twitter

Note: the stadium was filled with green pen light during taec's solo (it's only you). His ears got to be very sensitive with the ghost word(maybe).

what is ghost in japanese btw? anyone knows? any similar sound to gui?

angelangie

said:

This is another part of the translations that i found they extract from the press conference, you all can click on the link and find it there :) i found it cute that guys are actually aftering gui gui again just like how it was when she was in HSHMM that somehow she will always get picks by guys out of all the Mei Mei(girls) :D
cr: 百度吳映潔吧 (Facebook)
★视频★小蘿莉:‪#‎鬼鬼吴映洁‬# | 張子文:如果讓我選的話我可能會選鬼鬼那種類型吧。敖犬:哦~你喜歡可愛型的。 張子文:對~我喜歡可愛型的。敖犬:其實我喜歡外表像狐狸那種成熟嫵媚的,但是內心要像鬼鬼那種可愛的~小豬:鬼鬼已經30了,鬼:我~哪有30啊!‪#‎深圳合租记‬# 好歡樂哦~ (Fac

http://v.ifeng.com/ent/mingxing/2014003/01b9fa98-ef4f-43a0-80cb-68c2166331f9.shtml

Translations: Zhang ZiWen answered straight about the type of girls he actually like is like Gui Gui, while Ao Quan said that he like a foxy types of appearances that carry a lil sophisticated looks girl but with an inner cuteness like Gui Gui lols...... Show Luo continue Ao Quan straight away answer, what Gui Gui is cute? She is 30 years already which causes her to shout a lil that she isnt 30 years old lols......(poor Gui Gui give Show Lou bully lols

:D

)

Done, @129alphabet! I put up your new poster on page 1690 to replace the one without your name on it. And yes, please do remove your old poster. You don't want it copied without attribution. :) 
129alphabet said:

This is niiiice @129alphabet. Thanks!  But didn't you want to put your watermark on it? I can repost.

Posting this for @129alphabet. Oh! I totally forgot the watermark... I used to do that.. Hah! I must be too excited... I'll edit post to add the photo again :-) I'll add my watermark... Thanks @packmule3‌ ❤️ Here you go:

photo_zps5bae1ea2.jpg

PS. I can't figure now how to post photos using my cellphone. I didn't have a problem with it before though. Anyway, @packmule3 promised me a repost, thank you!!

Btw, shall I take down the previous photo?

Archived