(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Oh ahahhaa ..... you gals are really something XDD .... bring it on girls^^  I really love everyone here in this thread *hugsss*

It's funny how TaecGui's shippers are becoming to CSI/FBI or detective, LOLzz  .... 

Well, all of you did have a point/proof when doing TaecGui analysis ;) ;)  ... that's why I love to read every single post here and this couple is driving us crazy here and there =))  and plus GuiGui's & Taec's reactions confused the hell out of us hahaha  >//<

PS: For some TaecGui's shippers who have husband/boyfriend, please use your irresistible cuteness/aego and let him watches TaecGui bcoz we really need more analysis from the men's side lolzz :P   

Guest sshevolkth

bladerunner said:

[size=2]

bibidep

said:[/size] [size=2]

Kate Yeh

said:[/size] [size=2]Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy.

:P

If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah. [/size]

Guest lauramcfarlane

Morning all r afternoon to the others, I was setting on my kitchen chair and cerainly thinking why can they be brave just look like the true love celebrity couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ♥            PS go get marry ♡♥♡

Guest lauramcfarlane

Morning all r afternoon to the others, I was setting on my kitchen chair and cerainly thinking why can they be brave just look like the true love celebrity couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie ♥            PS    Go get marry ♡♥♡

Guest sshevolkth

Hello fellow TaecGui Shippers!  And welcome to all those who are recently posting.  Thanks @ozzy for sharing the dialogue you had with your husband. And Taec is after all....a guy.  He HAS to be attracted to GuiGui.  Look at his HUGE GRIN as he saw GuiGui coming down the steps...and even said that she looked pretty.  No wonder Taec chose it as his favorite picture.  It was that picture when his thoughts and perhaps feelings about her started to change.  I can just imagine GuiGui's heart was probably beating fast when he looked her in the eyes.  She's probably done many scenes and photo shoots, being that she's an actress....but she was definitely nervous looking Taec in the eyes, 'coz he was pretty much indicating with his eyes that he was into her.  Cue Jonas' Brothers' song, "When You Look Me In The Eyes"....haha

I even like this shot, and I'm not sure if he's looking straight, but to me it looks like he's looking at (or at least his peripheral vision is looking at) GuiGui:
ScreenShot2013-06-10at115336PM.png

I even found it hilarious that Taec was shying away when he had to put his face closer to her or he was nervous about pretending to kiss her & wake her up.  He totally loved it and wished he could kiss her for real  :))   I'm sure he was just playing, for her sake- 'coz she was being shy, that he was just as nervous.  Taec is a KPop idol and is used to women fawning all over him....and the fact that GuiGui wasn't like that and holding back with her shyness....Taec had to readjust.  
And at the market place, I truly feel like Taec was super disappointed that it wasn't GuiGui who kissed him.  He had to settle for the caterpillar kiss. Haha....Especially after finding out that GuiGui has thought about "skinship" with him.  I felt like he was also deceiving us when he said that he doesn't think about it.  Men have needs, and they think about the opposite sex a lot! Taec is trying to fool us, but we really know the underlying truth  =))
When You Look Me In The Eyes lyrics actually suits the two:If the heart is always searching, 
Can you ever find a home? 
I've been looking for that someone, 
I'll never make it on my own. 
Dreams can't take the place of loving you, 
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true. 

When you look me in the eyes, 
And tell me that you love me. 
Everything's alright, 
When you're right here by my side. 
I catch a glimpse of heaven. 
I find my paradise, 
When you look me in the eyes. 

How long will I be waiting, 
To be with you again
I'm gonna tell you that I love you, 
In the best way that I can. 
I can't take a day without you here, 
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear. 

Everything's alright, 
I catch a glimpse of heaven. 
I find my paradise, 
Moving on, I start to realize, 
I can reach my tomorrow, 
I can hold my head up high, 
And it's all because you're by my side. 

Everything's alright, 
When I hold you in my arms, 
I know that it's forever, 
I just gotta let you know, 
Never wanna let you go. 

Cause when you look me in the eyes. 

Everything's alright, (it's alright)
When you're right here by my side (by my side)
When you look me in the eyes, (because)
I catch a glimpse of heaven. (oh)
I find my paradise, 

Guest bladerunner

oha123

said: Did everyone here watch the full version of episode 1? The first song taec sang to Guigui was the Barney song a.k.a I love you, you love me. Lol

Guest bladerunner

Nice analysis, i think i am in agreement of this point... in fact i was about to do the analysis on every rap lyrics Teac's was writing in their new songs. BUT I have been waiting to see what's next in the coming episodes... I just want to be on the rational state of mind... BUT I think I am already crazy over these two (T&G).

@
teacyeonguiguiadddictPlease analysis Teac's rap lyrics for us!!I can't wait to read it!!
PLEASE~~

Guest sshevolkth

oha123

said: Did everyone here watch the full version of episode 1? The first song taec sang to Guigui was the Barney song a.k.a I love you, you love me. Lol

ozzy said:me: What do u thinking about the man (Taec)?
Husband: He looks manly coz no Bling" like other Kpop n looks educated but his treatment to the girl (guigui) was bad. He likes the girl but act like not.
me: r u sure? becoz from his blackroom intrvw he seems like a bit annoying towards guigui.
Husband: Babe, u hv to look at their eyes not only their attractions coz eyes cant lie.he definitely like her n desperate for skinship.well, she is pretty,cheerful and friendly.She just like teasing him.

thanks @ozzy for sharing that.. It is definitely interesting to hear that from a guy's perspective. I was sort of thinking like you.. Now it makes sense why his team members keep teasing him and have this inside joke.. we don't know if anything happened or will happen, but his team knows that he is interested but is trying to act cool!

Archived