(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest unomally11

sshevolkth said:

jazcabbb

wrote:

»

Hi everybodyyy! Haha. I actually think I'm the maknae here lol. I'm only 15. xDSo hi unnis! :DAnyways, I looked for pics of "yeoncat", Okcat's "girlfriend" lol and I found these.

:)

so credits to whoever

:))

Guest sshevolkth

BACK TO TAECGUI!!!!!  Cute video by "Ou any" with a lot of my favorite, sweet moments from Jeju.  It doesn't include the proposal, which was my ultimate favorite...but nice all the same.  And it's Boyce Avenue's version of "Just The Way You Are."  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKifuNBSXlQ

Guest sshevolkth

Completely avoiding all the grading I have to do & watching TaecGui videos instead   =))   I really like this fanvid that might have been posted a while back.  Credits to lixjiejie for this one....

Guest lauramcfarlane

Hey guys did anyone know why taecgui couple don't have the season 2 filming ? I will miss them very much when the times is come EP15 :(

Guest d300oi

Hi everyone! Ok, I think now is the right time for me breaking the silence. Count me in on this ship pleaseeeee..... [-O<

Guest d300oi

@bladerunner  I looooove all of your observation posts on this thread and youtube. Keep digging will you? Thanks in advance! :)

Archived