(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

@bibidep "P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met."

Seriously????? :-O  how do you know this, from where? I was suspecting Yoona actually his ex-girlfriend. Wow this is deabak!!!

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

angelangie said: teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

@bibidep "P.S.   OMG when Taec was about 20 years old he dated a woman older than him 5 years, at that moment Taec just start trainning for his job, he had no money coming in yet but she already settled down with a good financial support.  He said that is the inappropriate girlfriend one that he ever met."

Seriously????? :-O  how do you know this, from where? I was suspecting Yoona actually his ex-girlfriend. Wow this is deabak!!!

Guest Zila Elina

GuiGui also understand a little Japanese :D She had ever learned Japanese in tenth grader and many people can read some Japanese in Taiwan (Japanese is easier to learn for us)So I believe she can understand the whole song ' I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME' 

Guest Jennifer Tey

teacyeonguiguiadddict said: sshevolkth said: bladerunner said:

[size=2]

bibidep

said:[/size] [size=2]

Kate Yeh

said:[/size] [size=2]Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy.

:P

If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah. [/size]

Guest jazcabbb

Hi everybodyyy! Haha. I actually think I'm the maknae here lol. I'm only 15. xD

So hi unnis! :D

Anyways, I looked for pics of "yeoncat", Okcat's "girlfriend" lol and I found these. :) so credits to whoever :))

970929_272775079533537_1884105222_n_zpsb

1368722064-2814992217_zps5324a58a.jpg

a8f6c766jw1e2xnglsywaj_zps15c4bfd1.jpg

Guest jazcabbb

angelangie said: @mi
thanks got it :) i will upload it and share it here so all others can see it too as some cant load youku i think :) keep all these tidbits comes heheh :) ........OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE HUGE HUGE SMILES???? !!!!!

credit: @mi (she the one who found / created it) as tagged :)86d6277f9e2f0708579687bee824b899a801f2f9_zpsdb96d3d0.gifc8177f3e6709c93d54a4a2499e3df8dcd100543d_zps09bf820f.gifcd2173c2d5628535b94c7e9f91ef76c6a6ef6355_zps3def8c39.gif

wow... daebak @mi  

thank u @angelangie     

I think Taec do not have to worry about nichkhun... guigui just his fans.. after all, it happened before taecgui meet, right ?!!... Now, guigui like Taec oppa more, and respect him.. and it seem nickhun support them too

teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

Guest nalikahibar

angelangie said: @mi
thanks got it :) i will upload it and share it here so all others can see it too as some cant load youku i think :) keep all these tidbits comes heheh :) ........OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE HUGE HUGE SMILES???? !!!!!

credit: @mi (she the one who found / created it) as tagged :)86d6277f9e2f0708579687bee824b899a801f2f9_zpsdb96d3d0.gifc8177f3e6709c93d54a4a2499e3df8dcd100543d_zps09bf820f.gifcd2173c2d5628535b94c7e9f91ef76c6a6ef6355_zps3def8c39.gif

teacyeonguiguiadddict said: minwooluv78 said: teacyeonguiguiadddict said:

jenninla said:hello all taecgui lovers!!!

finally! i've decided to join the forum like everyone else. I've been lurking around reading everyone's comments since this thread opened...yes, i've been in the deep for a long time :P  just a little about myself, i'm not Taec nor Gui2's fan. In fact, i'm not really familiar with them before the show, thou i have my share of kpop and cpop frenzy. But ever since GWGM, i'm totally hooked!!!! this is crazy!!!! i even got my friend into it. hahaha, unlike many of you, neither of us are young. We are definitely the "ajima" audience.

anyhow, i've been lurking not just in this thread but also the mighty powerful Chinese Baidu Forum: Tacegui couple. The chinese FBI and CSI have uncovered so much stuff, for those who can read chinese, it's definitely a place worth your visit. So, about this ep10 BHS, i just want to share some stuff i read from the chinese FBIs, it's about time to bring some positive/light to viewer's attention :D please forgive me for not being able to post any pictures along with my wording. For those, who have suburb photo/computer skills, feel free to "add" pictures.

how can Gui2 and Taec become so distant in this BHS?
as many of you have suspected, the BHS has been completely edited in the wrong order. If you pay close attention, Gui2 enters the house with morning greeting to all staff. Taec also responded with a greeting, yet we didn't get to see Gui2's response because it was cut. Why are the chinese FBIs so certain about this? because when Gui2 followed PD-nim to the second floor, she was already wearing her "hot dog" slippers!!! (go watch the clip and pay attention to her feet as she climbs up the stairs).

Let's refresh our memory from what was presented in the BHS to viewers: Gui2 enters the room, looks for PD-nim, follows PD-nim, gets her candies, returns downstairs for slippers, and presents gift for Taec's manager. If Gui2 already has her slippers when following the PD-nim to the second floor, then the order must be incorrect. Something must have been cut and rearranged!!!

The correct order should be: Gui2 enters the room, greets everyone, (missing footage), gets her slippers, gives the present to Taec's manager, searches for PD-nim, so on and so forth.

The chinese FBIs concluded that more scenes must have been edited from this particular BHS. As to why the production crew decided to rearrange the order and cut out certain scenes, ummmm, i don't know....but does seem a bit fishy, doesn't it? Are they hiding something from us?

anyhow, i just wanted to point this out :) i wish i have the skills/patience like the chinese FBIs, but if any of you have questions and wants me to seek for answers in the Baidu Forum, feel free to let me know. As for now, i'll continue with my lurking mode :P

Guest lauramcfarlane

I just watching from YouTube the MV call who's better for taecyeon and also read the comments what did the people's say, one of them said he think taecyeon has said he like Emma Wu :D

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Guys,, last nite i dreamt bout taecgui farewell episode...

Its really makes me cry even when i was woke up

Anyone have mv with guigui ending song for summer fever?

There's scene when ah kuan send guigui off in airport, and guigui turnback and run for give ah kuan a hug with sad face...

In my dream, its happened to taecgui....

Huaaaaa its makes me sad although that's just a dream ToT

Guest sshevolkth

Hi everybodyyy! Haha. I actually think I'm the maknae here lol. I'm only 15. xDSo hi unnis! :DAnyways' date=' I looked for pics of "yeoncat", Okcat's "girlfriend" lol and I found these. :) so credits to whoever :)) [/quote']

Oh my! I teach students who are about to be 15....LOL! But I wouldn't classify myself to be a grandma. LMAO...

Nonetheless, I'm pretty youthful at heart & all my students think I'm cool...so I understand their interests. They would die if they knew my interest in TaecGui. Haha!

Archived