(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lauramcfarlane

Just rematch the  preview 11 again and the comment , when Taec ask who's Aaron Yan and the comment was Aaron Yan is your rival in love @@@@@ =D>

Guest jinheelove

I think Taecyon and gui gui were acting quite weird in BTS because may be they both have started having real feelings after honeymoon but as they know that this is a show and it will be ending soon, they started to act weird to surpass that feeling but still once you have feelings you can't turn backwards and fell nothing instantly...hehehe..Sorry guys only my POV

Actually till now i can see that T is / has making his move all right (especially during the variety shows ) what i concerned that G is holding back hopefully she thinks T is the man. . Hope both of them can really enjoy to the fullest of their romance

Guest lauramcfarlane

jinheelove said: I think Taecyon and gui gui were acting quite weird in BTS because may be they both have started having real feelings after honeymoon but as they know that this is a show and it will be ending soon, they started to act weird to surpass that feeling but still once you have feelings you can't turn backwards and fell nothing instantly...hehehe..Sorry guys only my POV
Hi i agree with you when the feeling is there can't go turn back and fell nothing has happen................♥ !!! Just go 4 it enjoy the love and life. Ho my god i sound like grandmother hahaaaaaa \m/

Guest guiguin

share an amazing Vedio~

in 2008 , this outdoor interview VD for GuiGui and Aaron, the reporter and Aaron said a Fortuneteller had predicted Guigui would marry (Taec oppa) at her age 24. (

) and also had predicted her down in 2010.(
)

that is Amazing!! very "exactly"!! 

then Guigui's turnpoint was in 2011 leading in a famous MV(唸妳).

Guest lauramcfarlane

Oh my god I just went back to look at preview ep11 again and one of the comment said to taecyeon don't worry ........he's gay

Guest bladerunner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hmIQtoIu8
Well made 10 out of 10 Gui Gui version!Enjoy everyone!

Oh dear if there is gg to hv a season2 for them next yr i think we all shippers will not mind waiting hahaha... U know what according to contract they are not allowed to hv scandal so... it will be T&G only ya ya..

Guest femeka

@angelangie, "and yes i like gui gui mainly because she is herself...she dont keep her act but just goes with the flow which is why i like her n taec even though he is holding himself in check...we have to give him credit of being a gentlemen...he tried his best to be patience even though im pretty sure he is irritated LOlsss....but like u say lets us ship this couple and also enjoy the balance of the episode and lets create our own point from there"

I like your idea. Totally agree

Guest ambass

Hi all
So lovely seeing all the new comers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are all very insightful and I have enjoyed reading all your analysis.I hope MBC release DVD and include more BTS.  Definitely we can wait til next year for season 2 right?

guiguin said:

share an amazing Vedio~

in 2008 , this outdoor interview VD for GuiGui and Aaron, the reporter and Aaron said a Fortuneteller had predicted Guigui would marry (Taec oppa) at her age 24. (

)

suddenly, I felt sorry for taec... finish with nickhun.. now is aaron yan..

dont worry taec.. that all past, you also have, right ?!!.. and we all do..

I remember, when guigui teas Taec with the message..  G: "yona, another woman".. T: "I dont have another woman"  both was very relax at the time, there is no tension at all.. still with a smile bright, no pressure...

to be honest i love the early eps...they relax, make us always
laugh every time.. now, still happy but sometimes I saw them, very careful with each other, expecially taec.. He looks tense when guigui approach... maybe in his mind,  "guigui, not here honey.. not infront of camera and people, okay" 

lately, i have to prepare my heart before watching taegui...

maybe all crew on set gwgm full of stres too and thinking, "what we gonna do with them..
looks like they are heading in the 'same direction' now... and sometimes it's caught on camera but they can not reveal to viewers.. there will be boom could be explode... and we die with happiness

Guest d300oi

@rose29  Really? Did Gui Gui said any particular name on that episode? I think she just said: "You have another woman ~~~ You can't marry T_T..."  Or something like that :-?  Well... :-??

minwooluv78

said:

guiguin

said:

share an amazing Vedio~

)

Guest nicolemae24

ambass said: Hi all
So lovely seeing all the new comers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are all very insightful and I have enjoyed reading all your analysis.I hope MBC release DVD and include more BTS.  Definitely we can wait til next year for season 2 right?

Guest avrilcassiopeia

i think guigui never said yoona...

she said "yooouu....."

yes it sounds like "youuu,,, na"

but i dont she mentioning yoona

ser_nt said:

minwooluv78

said:

guiguin

said:

share an amazing Vedio~

)

Guest teacyeonguiguiadddict

Hii everyone :) anybody remember about the yeoncat that teac draw mentioning that the 'yeoncat' is okcat gf? huhuhuhu I have been searching everywhere about it but unsuccessful...huhuhuhuhuhu anyone have the info?

Btw, regarding the analysis of his rap lyrics that he personally wrote for their new album... i think that one need further work on colecting more data  to support my hypothesis. hehhehe kitariba (wait for it k :))

Archived