[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy I am not the only one who came here earlier because the RM Giraffe !
Bomi to take the Female lead ! it is not the first time for me as in King of baking , Eungene was taken by the second lead Joo Won .. 
anyway I am shipping them already 
:x

Guest MGYlove

@wangnyeo Hi chingu , Everyone thinks that the second lead will take the lead female, this is not the first time it happens but .... we'll see
:D

Guest arch00

@MGYlove GUD LUCK for your exam  :)>- I am sure you will crack it <:-P LKSilicious Fighting !!!
IX3erON.gif

gif cr tumblr

Guest arch00

@arch00 Thank you but what exam ? sorry i don't understand

Haha @MGYlove haha I thought you posted gif written you got your exam tomorrow in the earlier page :))

Sorry =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest arch00

@arch00 Why you are always student?

@MGYlove I still got to finish with this schooling. I wish I finish it soon #:-S

Btw thanx for all the updates here >:D<

Guest sicknine

@hunzahahmad Hi. We already make fun of LKS as villain in here. Come and join us more often :D
I'm glad not only me and @MGYlove that are making fun of him as villain. We all are :))

Guest MGYlove

@wangnyeo For the movie LSY here information
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/lee-sang-yoon-and-yoon-jin-seos-santa-barbara-romance/
For all updates I see on facebook and I post here
;)

Archived