[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoochun6002love

hi everyone,

i was at rtp thread and i found out bout this thread which i want to be part of. i am a huge park yoochun fan. i have watched all of his drama and among all of his coleads, I like han ji min noona the best. My profile picture says it all. I seriously feel like yoochun had the best chemistry with her and this is because they were so comfortable off screen as well. The other colead he was comfortable with was PMY in sungkyukwan scandal but both ladies had different aura with yoochun. I feel that yoochun is really open with han ji min noona. Shipping is a new thing for me but if i were to ship yoochun with someone, it is definitely HAN JI MIN NOONA. let keep this thread & ycjm couple alive even after 1 year. After all, even leegak return to pakha as yong taeyong after 300 years.

Guest berrylite

Wow I really love the pics posted here..I can't believe their similarities the action, pose, smiles, dressing style and the dimples...hehehe...I wonder YC n JM notice that.

They must have heard lots of people say they are very compatible.

:x

Guest dini1010

really wanted to post this pic..Do you think both YC and JM engage the same Japanese translator for their Jap Fan Meeting? Pic not so clear but she looks like the same person.. 29mogo2.jpg

Guest Park Jimin

dini1010 said: really wanted to post this pic..Do you think both YC and JM engage the same Japanese translator for their Jap Fan Meeting? Pic not so clear but she looks like the same person.. 29mogo2.jpg

Guest dajungjoo

74709307.jpg

Dear all~~ Thanks for sharing everything and your love on YCJM~~
I will be visiting some Rooftop Prince filming sites and Yoochun's ice cream cafe in Korea tomorrow~~
Will share some experiences and photos here~~

Wishing everyone a lovely Spring~~!! ^_______________^

tumblr_mapdgdgEeg1r2n17yo1_r1_500.gif

Guest karinmeow

wooow i'he just read an article that said Baek ji Young and Jung Seok Won will getting married in June..here

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34264

waaahh looking forward for our YCJM to attend the wedding..pleasee..pleasee..pleaseee
^:)^

Guest dini1010

dajungjoo said: 74709307.jpg

Dear all~~ Thanks for sharing everything and your love on YCJM~~
I will be visiting some Rooftop Prince filming sites and Yoochun's ice cream cafe in Korea tomorrow~~
Will share some experiences and photos here~~

Wishing everyone a lovely Spring~~!! ^_______________^

tumblr_mapdgdgEeg1r2n17yo1_r1_500.gif

@yoochun6002:  Welcome as this place is a brand new start since the reveal of their love song.  All evidences has been always positive!  It's was a rocky start but now we are sailing!!
@dajungjoo:  Have lots of fun going site seeing!!  Take a video of the ice cream shop too!!  I want to feel like I am going there. haha  Oh wow... it's closing in a week.  I love eating ice cream.. I always wanted to try that melona ice cream that YCJM ate during filming... drool.
LTS and now JSW!  Woot!!  Love is in the air, guys!! :x   I see photos of JSW hanging with JJ so I bet JYJ will be there!!!  I hope JM will be there too.  I know she has a movie to make but it's not the same strict schedule as dramas.  
Jimin unnie, it's okay!!  Just go and have fun!  Go support JSW because he is your friend.  Good excuse and no reason to worry.  Don't mind us shippers.  We approve of this!
Isn't it so interesting how LTS, JSW, and YC stayed friends and hang out after RTP?  What do they have in common???  All of them are in LOVE with their noona.  Two are going to marry this summer and soon... YOU KNOW WHO is next!!!!  People who hang out together most likely share the same interests as well.   What do you guys think??  Evidences are always positive in YCJM being real!  100% confident guys.  You guys won't falter with this shipper on your side.  hahaha..  YCJM... fighting!
Wait a minute.... JSW and LTS will go to military soon.  YC has to hurry and marry because these guys need to attend the wedding!!  However.. I had so much fun with the challenge of reading these clues.  Are you ready for the clues and guessing to end?

Guest Park Jimin

karinmeow said: wooow i'he just read an article that said Baek ji Young and Jung Seok Won will getting married in June..here

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34264

waaahh looking forward for our YCJM to attend the wedding..pleasee..pleasee..pleaseee
^:)^

Guest Park Jimin

Star said: @yoochun6002:  Welcome as this place is a brand new start since the reveal of their love song.  All evidences has been always positive!  It's was a rocky start but now we are sailing!!
@dajungjoo:  Have lots of fun going site seeing!!  Take a video of the ice cream shop too!!  I want to feel like I am going there. haha  Oh wow... it's closing in a week.  I love eating ice cream.. I always wanted to try that melona ice cream that YCJM ate during filming... drool.
LTS and now JSW!  Woot!!  Love is in the air, guys!! :x   I see photos of JSW hanging with JJ so I bet JYJ will be there!!!  I hope JM will be there too.  I know she has a movie to make but it's not the same strict schedule as dramas.  
Jimin unnie, it's okay!!  Just go and have fun!  Go support JSW because he is your friend.  Good excuse and no reason to worry.  Don't mind us shippers.  We approve of this!
Isn't it so interesting how LTS, JSW, and YC stayed friends and hang out after RTP?  What do they have in common???  All of them are in LOVE with their noona.  Two are going to marry this summer and soon... YOU KNOW WHO is next!!!!  People who hang out together most likely share the same interests as well.   What do you guys think??  Evidences are always positive in YCJM being real!  100% confident guys.  You guys won't falter with this shipper on your side.  hahaha..  YCJM... fighting!
Wait a minute.... JSW and LTS will go to military soon.  YC has to hurry and marry because these guys need to attend the wedding!!  However.. I had so much fun with the challenge of reading these clues.  Are you ready for the clues and guessing to end?

Archived