[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ajajomaja19

I love all the pictures :) Their chemistry us undeniable. Gosh! Those dimples :x

Let's have fun here :) Have a great day everyone :)

Will JM attend the Baeksang awards without winning?  During SDA awards, she lost the online vote.  However, she had said she would attend the awards because fans had missed her (I think she wanted to support YC, haha).  Later, the results showed she won with the overall vote.  That was last year and many things happened since then.  Shippers should know what I am talking about.
Here is 2012 awards with YC and YooHwan.

YooHwan attended but he did not win either.  Therefore, JM could also attend the awards without receiving any.  However, the situation is a little bit different, so I am not sure if she will attend or not.  For various reasons, I am leaning toward not attending unless _____  happens.  hahaha..  You can fill in the blank there.  We'll see what happens.  YCJM fighting!!  :D

Guest Park Jimin

Gosh!  YC is soo lucky to co-star with such beautiful and charming actresses!  I admire all of them.   :x :x   Even so, I can't get myself to move on from this lovely couple.  How can I?  I eat, sleep, dream of only YCJM.   :))  YCJM fighting!!

OMG.... two gorgeous people... Please have babies!!20120119-Rooftop-Prince.jpg

nl13Zs76.jpg

OMG...  Two people in love.... Kiss each other now!!  :))

Guest Park Jimin

Star said: Will JM attend the Baeksang awards without winning?  During SDA awards, she lost the online vote.  However, she had said she would attend the awards because fans had missed her (I think she wanted to support YC, haha).  Later, the results showed she won with the overall vote.  That was last year and many things happened since then.  Shippers should know what I am talking about.
Here is 2012 awards with YC and YooHwan.

YooHwan attended but he did not win either.  Therefore, JM could also attend the awards without receiving any.  However, the situation is a little bit different, so I am not sure if she will attend or not.  For various reasons, I am leaning toward not attending unless _____  happens.  hahaha..  You can fill in the blank there.  We'll see what happens.  YCJM fighting!!  :D

Guest paecya

me tooo @aarees ....i also want them to share same table and sit together.....wish that can happen....hopefully JM will come and win award too... \:D/

Guest aarees

@park jimin: these were the photos in baidu that I always want to look...imagine long before they met and be together in RTP...they were meant to be....love this couple so much!

Archived