[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zherlthsh:  Interesting.  Is danahan a person or official company??  Keep us updated if you find out anything new.  Btw, I like how you are giving our thread support in your screenshot.:x
Okay, I am going to give you the craziest analysis ever: one that leaves you more questions than answers.  hahaha..!!  It's a possibility but not for sure.  We're shippers and we can't spazz without a reason to, right?  Correct me if I am wrong here about the timing.  If someone can confirm, please do.  According to my research, JM txt came at 11:45pm and YC's came at around 2:30pm the next day.  Curious of the logic???  I think this is true because the mystery person did not know the significance to cherry blossoms.  If it was YC, then he would answer easily.  Nevertheless, I think this has been set up by our lovely couple.  Let's work this through...
JM's textHer text came at 11:45pm but is it night time to be looking at a bright sunny photo???Hold up..... Isn't that photo of the "SKY", again??She asks her mystery person "now you are seeing the cherry blossoms?" But did JM notice the sunny photo?Forget who is JM talking to.  The question should be is this really JM talking?  Those text between them all appeared at 11:45.  Too quick.

YC's text1.  If it is not YC responding to JM, perhaps this friend is trolling JM.  Then YC just trolled back the next day.  Perhaps YC follows JM's account.  When YC saw someone mention "Cherry Blossoms" to JM, he took the opportunity to mention "Spring".  "Spring" was his first text and then he opened LINE for fans to reply.  Of all the numerous questions in DC JYJ Gallery, the first response to fans he picked happen to involve with "midterms".  Then the rest are very random.2. He says "Today I walked in Spring."  But... When did he walk with her in Spring?  He just woke up for coffee.  Did she visit early or slept over?  Oh yes.  Silly me.  He's not walking literally.  He probably "embraced" her that day.
Coincidence?  or calculated?  I think YC wanted us to link them together.  Before we had awards and RTP interviews, now chances to give public hints are getting rare.  YC is finding every opportunity to bring JM into the picture without the use of another dramas publicity (past and future).  Perhaps, the drama department doesn't want his personal affairs affecting his dramas.  Another possible reason why he doesn't lean toward any drama during interviews.  Let the pondering continue...

Guest Park Jimin

Oh...My...Goodness...
Kyaaaaaaa!!!!

You know guys...everytime i open this forum i feel im going crazy because of your analysis guys...
My shipper's soul blooming just like that Cherry Blossom  :D

Im so grateful to all of you...i love you...i love YCJM...
:x :x :x :x

Guest Park Jimin

582536_455775217820030_2077340278_n.jpg
887_10200520399559303_400518482_n.jpg

408224_4710647450954_821061167_n.jpg

564190_4710753013593_588032587_n.jpg

604054_168243453322777_1446406184_n.jpg

Do you think they have similar face??
Yes i think...
You know, people in my country had myth that believe if couple have similar face, they could be a mate...and it's proofed....   :D :x

Guest berrylite

Was it really coincidence their text messages...I doubt so cos they are interrelated...

I'm so happy when to see this n it should be a matter of time for the truth to be revealed :x

Guest paecya

@park jimin yes...they have similar face... That is why each reaction and movement they look very good match ....i'm YC bias since his DBSK era... every time YC has a gossip with someone ... I must be jealous .... but JM exception in fact at first I didn't know ... why I'm not jealous of her ....then i'm slowly watching her have fun with YC...then i fall for her too...hahahaha...they got my blessed already...  for me to compare it with his other co-lead drama ....for the first time i watch RP ....i found their face kinda matched.. they both have a cute face at the same time they are handsome / pretty .... Where exactly can we find this kind of people ....who match very well...
actually in my country we had that myth too...our grandma says if a couple have a similar face then they could be a mate....@park jimin where country are u from?

Guest Park Jimin

paecya said: @park jimin yes...they have similar face... That is why each reaction and movement they look very good match ....i'm YC bias since his DBSK era... every time YC has a gossip with someone ... I must be jealous .... but JM exception in fact at first I didn't know ... why I'm not jealous of her ....then i'm slowly watching her have fun with YC...then i fall for her too...hahahaha...they got my blessed already...  for me to compare it with his other co-lead drama ....for the first time i watch RP ....i found their face kinda matched.. they both have a cute face at the same time they are handsome / pretty .... Where exactly can we find this kind of people ....who match very well...
actually in my country we had that myth too...our grandma says if a couple have a similar face then they could be a mate....@park jimin where country are u from?

weeee i love spazzing really on this forum.. it relieves my stress after work.. lol...
what a lovely day to us shippers.. little by little the couple is giving us hints to ponder!
:)) ~~~ ahh i will now join kakao talk for jimin eonni~~~ :D kakaka
0BMql8z.png
YC is teasing JM here.. lol ^enBsFHc.png

Jimin so cute while watching their karaoke scene! 

tVYWjNv.pngm0DVT1T.png
HNzlfeL.png
IMm9M24.png

Micky's precious laughs while conversing with his Jimin :)
--screenies from DC video's of RTP

Guest paecya

@park jimin yeah....of coz....i'm feeling that too....of coz we love our couple and we always love to ship them rite...with says  they seem compatible they look matched...perfect together....but we all knows how to judge people rite.... if they do not seem fit/match together it I would say so ...from bottom of my heart....they really look similar....like u say:their face structure is similar...their cheek bone's structure...the way their smile...its just similar.... it's really true....not just want to satisfy ourself...
@shariechan hahaha i just asked my mom too tonight and yes she said their faces are similar...you're so funny....the myth seems true...i want ask my mom too but she already sleep..hahahaha...next time i will show her.... \:D/

Another great angle for their similarity.. There's an old saying if man and woman have similar face mostly they became realSo i didn't ask my mom regarding similar face 'coz since i was young i already heard about it.. :)
936809_10200613758140077_1801970118_n.jp

credit; mickymin/baidu

Guest Park Jimin

anyone...who can make sure that this kakao talk acc is officially JM acc??
i will join kakao talk if this acc is JM officially acc...
:D:D

Guest aarees

I don't know if there will be revelation coming....what we see and read is what we get... YCJM wants to believed in our instincts regards their relationship....They are not confirming or denying anything....as long as they believed and loved each other that is what matters to them...not the people around them...

Archived