[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

Guest berrylite

Hi everyone, I am reallllllyyyy happy and delighted that we finally have a thread to talk just about YCJM. Thanks Mickynoona for creating this thread ;)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ajajomaja19

Ahh finally a new thread for our lovely YCJM couple :) I love it!!! Thank you so much @mickynoona for creating this :x

Hello everyone! :) Let's all have a wonderful time :)) Btw, have you all seen @alhex14's new video? It's so wonderful ❤ A must watch :)

Guest Park Jimin

ajajomaja19 said: Ahh finally a new thread for our lovely YCJM couple :) I love it!!! Thank you so much @mickynoona for creating this :x

Hello everyone! :) Let's all have a wonderful time :)) Btw, have you all seen @alhex14's new video? It's so wonderful ❤ A must watch :)

@syer_87  Welcome to our shipping group.  We not at all interested in converting anyone to ship YCJM.  We respect all differences in opinion for all non-shippers & supporters (those not ready to accept/believe their bias is dating).  I don't mind lurkers either as long as they respect our opinion.  It's all good fun.  Once you are a shipper, I try my best to throw away all doubts of them because YCJM dating is strong in my heart and I am convinced 100%.  However, I am willing and enjoy taking all speculation/rumors with an open mind.  I love it when we disagree because we end up learning something new.  Serious.  I mean it.  hahaha.. :))  So if you have something to say, even if it is late, say it please.

Their BTS and interactions are very romantic and convincing.  But the question is: Are they dating?  As a shipper, confirming their relationship can only be done by YOU.  Your opinion is your own.  After thorough research and very detailed observation, you decide if they are dating.  I notice there are shippers who are afraid to believe they are dating in case it is not true.  I was the same for several months; but once convinced, I am committed.  Why?  I rather enjoy the full ride.  I am not sure if it is right for me to give such hope.  I feel guilty if I do.  However, if you are willing to accept the idea that people do and could change hearts, then it should be okay to hope.  If not, prepare yourself because you might will get too much hope.   hahaha.. 
How to confirm their relationship:  Very simple.
Were they single before RTP?After RTP, ...is YC dating?...is JM dating?Does YC like JM?Does JM like YC?Are they dating each other?Are they rumored to date XXX???
If you can gather enough evidence to confirm these questions, then you should not doubt any longer.  Otherwise, you must have missed the key clues.  How to find the answers?  Wait.  This is getting dangerous.  hahaha...  If anyone is curious and follow these steps, I think it is no longer dangerous because by the time they are done with these steps, they will also become a shipper.  hahaha...  As a shipper, you will not publish opinion in public articles, right?  Let's keep all discussion within these forums.  These clues are for those who want to know the answer and not meant to be publish for non-shippers and supporters who doesn't care to ship.
1. Watch RTP2. Read YC twitter and JM facebook in chronological order while looking at the dates of filming for each episode.  I'm so scared when I said that.  Is this too revealing??  A normal person would think nothing of their posts but a shipper will think otherwise.  So with that in mind... I'll wait until someone PM me.  haha...  Serious.  Just PM me.3. Read the interviews.4. Watch the awards5. Watch the BTS6. Read and watch YC and JM's latest work and their interviews/bts7. Don't forget JYJ's interviews and videos done by their members.8. Then make your own opinion.
After all that fuss, thought you were going to read something juicy, huh?  Happy shipping!

Guest shinabinra

Hi star, I always enjoy your analysis..because you drag an interview something bothering me with Park Yoo Cheon last Interview from Rooftop Prince Guide Book...Why did Park Yoo Cheon suddenly change address Han Ji Min with sunbae not noona anymore? as we knew Park Yoo Cheon always call noona to Han Ji Min from the beginning RTP in every interview..isn't it weird? Does their closeness not exist anymore? hm..hm..I doubt it..Or Park Yoo Choen deliberately called sunbae to convince public that their relation pure work nothing else added..so public or we as a shipper don't suspect them?  do you smell something fishy, guys? would anyone who has detective ability help me with theory and analysis, please? I will read with pleasant for all your analysis..

Guest yoonshee

shinabinra said: Hi All, first I would say thanks to mickynoona who has made a thread for us to spazz everything about PYC-HJM..I've been a lurking for a long ago on RTP thread..seriously I love reading all your post on it....Oh Gosh I've been their shipper almost a year more I knew them more in love I am..I never planned to be their shipper..I love their pairing on the screen but for a shipper? no way..I knew exactly the difference between real and reel..some their BTS still couldn't move me became their shipper...off course I can feel how  Yoo Chun admired  his Noona..their closeness in SDA Award touched my heart..they were so sweet..since then I interested everything about them and yes I confirm that I am their shipper...Hi yoonshee nice to meet you in here..is your shipper soul never suppressed?I thought I have participated on this thread to show my love for them even with my limited English..I am sorry for it.. 

Guest yoonshee

mickynoona said: JI MIN NEW MOVIE IT'S CONFIRMED

정재영·한지민, 영화 '플랜맨' 휴먼코미디 도전

공유 :
  • [*]
    [*]

| 소셜댓글  : 0  

사진퍼가기 이용안내
0stview.php?no=2013041510191021742&type=3image
왼쪽부터 정재영과 한지민. 머니투데이 스타뉴스.stview.php?no=2013041510191021742&type=30

배우 정재영과 한지민이 휴먼 코미디 영화 '플랜맨'으로 인연을 맺는다.

15일 영화계에 따르면 정재영과 한지민은 최근 영화 '플랜맨'(감독 성시흡,제작 일취월장) 출연을 결정하고 세부사항을 조율 중이다. '플랜맨'은 인생을 계획대로만 살아가는 남자가 한 여자를 만난 뒤 그런 생활에서 벗어나게 되는 이야기를 그린 로맨스를 담은 휴먼코미디 영화. '난 니가 지겨워' '이남이녀' 등 단편영화를 찍었던 성시흡 감독의 장편상업영화 데뷔작이다.

정재영은 꼼꼼한 인생설계가 도가 지나친 남자를, 한지민은 그런 정재영에 충격을 주는 여자로 출연한다. 정재영은 '내가 살인범이다' 이후 'AM 11:00' 등에 이어 '플랜맨'으로 활발한 활동을 이어간다. 한지민 영화 출연은 2011년 '조선명탐정: 각시투구꽃의 비밀' 이후 2년여 만이다.

롯데엔터테인먼트가 투자 배급하는 '플랜맨'은 프리 프로덕션을 마치고 6월께 본격적인 촬영에 들어갈 계획이다.

<저작권자 © ‘리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것’ 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

Don't take concern on how he calls her.  It may not be noticeable but take a closer look at all his interviews.  You are overlooking something important.
I am not familiar with the rules.   He is in the public, so he has to give respect.   He may have a different name while at home.  He probably forget while discussing the drama.  See how he isn't consistent on how he calls her?  If he really call her noona, he would stick to that name.
Correct me if I am wrong ... I believe sunbae is to direct someone with more experience (than their own) in their profession.  Since they are discussing the drama and acting, he should call her with regard to her acting level.  But while talking in general about her, I would expect for him to call her Noona.  I haven't seen him call her sunbae in any other interview (I believe).  Also keep in mind, the translation is from Chinese and not direct from the magazine, so I am unsure this is accurate.  It could have been noona in the original and got lost while being translated from Korean to japanese to chinese to english.  @fuyukimi  Can you confirm this?

Star said: Don't take concern on how he calls her.  It may not be noticeable but take a closer look at all his interviews.  You are overlooking something important.
I am not familiar with the rules.   He is in the public, so he has to give respect.   He may have a different name while at home.  He probably forget while discussing the drama.  See how he isn't consistent on how he calls her?  If he really call her noona, he would stick to that name.
Correct me if I am wrong ... I believe sunbae is to direct someone with more experience (than their own) in their profession.  Since they are discussing the drama and acting, he should call her with regard to her acting level.  But while talking in general about her, I would expect for him to call her Noona.  I haven't seen him call her sunbae in any other interview (I believe).  Also keep in mind, the translation is from Chinese and not direct from the magazine, so I am unsure this is accurate.  It could have been noona in the original and got lost while being translated from Korean to japanese to chinese to english.  @fuyukimi  Can you confirm this?

Okay... 1st year anniversary where YC twitted "120428 embraced Spring" is coming.  How should we celebrate??    I am unable to make fan videos.  Let's each try to post a video or picture to spazz with.   Otherwise, just lurk.   Your presence will be appreciated. :))

Does anyone know if JM will attend the Baeksang awards even if she doesn't win?  I can't wait for her to be in the big screen.  It would be a much easier pace than making dramas.

Guest berrylite

YC is a man who doesn't hide his feelings and he will show it. He is a man very clever and good with words so I think by singing the spring song at the concert, he is slowly revealing his inner feelings. He wants to see how his fans will react to this and if he could get blessings n support. Many fans are already speculating and agreed that they are dating. Me2 also feel that they are dating although JM kept very low profile but I can see she is receptive towards him. Judging from the bts and interviews, honestly I never come across a male co-worker can show so much care towards his partner. YC realllly likes JM this is definitely true as we can see in the bts n the awards ceremonies.

Hi everyone..thanz for welcoming me..this few days I watch a lot of Rooftop Prince fanmade..haha..oh my heart~~~I only want Yoochun happiness..and i got a strong feeling my yoochun had a crush to this noona~~ and..they look great together.....
:x :x :x

Archived