[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, sorry for the delay in providing JM's portion of the interview in the Japanese RTP guide book. Here is the first part, hopefully I can get the second part out soon. Enjoy!

Han Ji Min
The top combination with Yoo Chun helped to make "Rooftop Prince" a success

Han Ji Min, who is seen as "the actress who matches very well with any partner" displayed her true talent in this production. She enacted the perfect couple with Yoo Chun who is 4 years younger without any feeling of age difference, and has won over female audiences' envy.She was able to keep to her own pace while collaborating with her partner to display the perfect combination and acting skills, no matter if she was the conservative Bu Yong in Joseon era or the cheerful Park Ha in 21st century; because of this, the production became very popular, but Han Ji Min kept her usual humble attitude that this is "the effort of the entire cast." Rather than emphasizing herself, she values the coordination between actors more and puts the production into consideration first. Not long after the drama has broadcasted, [we] interviewed her and asked "if she still carried a part of the character" with her, and [we] felt the deep emotions through her telling of the process [of acting as] Park Ha and Bu Yong.

In the violent ratings war with "Man from the Equator" (2012, KBS) and "King~Two Hearts" (2012, MBC), ["Rooftop Prince"] finally took first place at the end; how did you feel?

JM: Honestly, I felt pretty good (laugh). Because an over-the-top result was achieved at the point when I was almost not able to go on. Even though there were difficult times, but with the audiences' support, the entire cast and staff were able to keep on positively without fail until the end. For me, rather than the ratings I valued the satisfaction I got from acting out my character more, so I was able to dive into the the characters of Park Ha and Bu Yong in the production naturally and win over many audiences' support; I feel this is very meaningful.

[You] seem to be unable to forget the production even after filming has concluded, is it because of special feelings?

JM: All the past productions are important to me, and each of them leave different memories. "Rooftop Prince" uses an open ending which lets audiences interpret in their own way as the conclusion; the story of Bu Yong at the end gave me too strong of an impact, and because of this I was unable to forget for a long time. I'm also a normal person, and I can't cut off all emotions cleanly immediately after filming, so at this time I will organize a family trip to let myself go back to normal everyday life. This is my most natural way of pulling myself out of a production and the character, but with this drama, because of problems with scheduling, I was unable to go on a trip after filming as I wished, so I reminisced many things.

Because Park Ha met Lee Gak and his entourage who traveled from Joseon era to modern times, she got involved into many incidents. Did you adapt to this setting that transcended reality right away?

JM: Although F4 transcending time and space to come to modern times is make-believe, the reaction of Park Ha when they first met is very realistic. I think [anyone] will be very surprised and don't know what to do if they suddenly see a man wearing period clothing and yelling "I'm a prince" (laugh). Park Ha was shocked because of this, so there wasn't any pressure to adapt to this part. Rather than adapting to make-believe settings, because in my previous work "Padam Padam" I was in a state of devoting my entire being to filming, I was actually more worried about "Will I be competent in the role of Park Ha?" Because abilities are limited, one cannot be too greedy. Luckily, with the production team's considerations before filming "Rooftop Prince," I was able to have a short traveling time to readjust my mind and body to devote myself to a new project afterward.

heard the break between filming your previous work and this work is very short.

JM: There was only a few days of break. Before filming "Padam Padam," I read a lot of the script, there was plenty of time, and the actors also helped me so I was able to utilize all of my acting skills for the performance; because of this I could act the role of Jung Ji Na perfectly. However, Ji Na's emotions toward her lover and family was too strong and heavy, so I had hoped then that in my next work I can act a character with a cheerful personality. At this moment, I got the script for "Rooftop Prince," as I started reading I felt it was very interesting, and it was full of fantasy elements, so I was able to keep reading easily. The point that attracted me most was how Park Ha is always full of energy and spirit, so I had the thought that "I may be healed by Park Ha" and decided to take on the role.

hoho this BTS cut is funny :D and i really laughed hard on this scene :)

its really funny with the couple... the scene when park ha like trasforming.. around 0:15 .. he touches JM's shoulder .. Hihih. 

some more good laughs on director's cut here, when JM looks so shy viewing the karaoke scene :)http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDc5OTI4MDYw.html

Guest paecya

A song that YC hummed and sang during “Missing You” shooting. It was discovered by a chunsa who visited the site. She heard Yuchun humming and singing this song. 

Standing egg
lyric:

Close your eyes and listen carefully to my story
Before my story ends, you will dream
Little star tonight
All night, I will watch over you

When I first met you, it was truly eye-blinding
When I first saw your smile, I felt like I had the whole world
Little star tonight

When I see you fast asleep in my arms
I can’t take my eyes off you for a second
You’re so pretty – I feel like my breath will stop
How can I fall asleep?

My love, my everything, my angel from heaven
My two eyes, my world – you stole them all
Little star tonight

When I see you fast asleep in my arms
I can’t take my eyes off you for a second
You’re so pretty – I feel like my breath will stop
How can I fall asleep?

Close your eyes and listen carefully to my story
Before my story ends, you will dream
Little star tonight

My love tonight

the lyric....don't u all think what i'm thinking rite now...i like this part "You’re so pretty – I feel like my breath will stop"....of coz it's our JM is most preetier.....

and I wonder why every song that YC likes must have the word "ARM".....XOXO.....heehehe
[-O< 

Guest shinabinra

he.he..maybe because YC have an obsession with arm..ha.ha..sorry..do you sense what I sense? YC most memorable scene beside wedding scene.. ;;);)

@dini1010:  I have doubted much of last year re-reading whatever has been translated.  So once evidence has been connected and solved.  There isn't a need to doubt anymore. If you notice at first YC did hint in his interviews but since he found his efforts are fruitless.  He just let us shippers do our thing in peace.  It doesn't matter what the fans say because it's all good fun talking and gossiping.  As long as the press and media is not involved or he isn't losing fans, he doesn't need to go public at all.  His recent interviews give no hint  whatsoever...  It doesn't lean one way or another.  However, nowadays it seems JM has been opening up.  What is going on here?  She does not allow this sort of thing unless she is ready to go public.  Only a year and she is giving hints??  Is she starting early or is there something big about to happen.   I think YC realize shippers has finally figured him out.  He has tested the waters and now it's JM's turn to slowly come into the picture.  It has to be a slow process.

Ahhh... The mystery is revealed.  YC's conversation with the fans! 

http://jyj3.net/2013/04/22/trans-130422-convos-between-yuchun-and-lucky-gallers-on-line-in-dc-jyj-gallery/

yc-gall-1.jpgyc-gall-2.jpg

YC: Have you all been to the cherry blossom festival?
Galler: T_T_T_T The end of the cherry blossom festival means mid-term exams period… Kim Park Kim… T_T_T_T_T_T
YC: Hwaiting for your mid-term exams.
Galler: Though they’re monthly salary thieves, I’m really going to work hard.
YC: Monthly salary thief~~~~~~~~~~~ What!!!!
Galler: I can’t go take a shower because of Line T_T_T_T
YC: Please, quickly take a shower~ but what time is it now for you to take a shower at that time??
Galler: Can they see our messages on Line, too? Just like as if…
Galler: Looks like Kim Park Kim can actually see my Line messages.
YC: No, I can’t see it.
Galler: What has Kim Park Kim had for lunch?
YC: I have yet to have lunch, I’m still drinking coffee.
YC: I’m Park.
YC: Anyway~ Hope I made everyone’s heart flutter at least a little bit with my LINE right now. Have a good day, today. And though all of you are being witty/perfidious/sly, please become sane~^^ (T/N I think he means “please, calm down” LOL) I enjoyed myself, too~ Seems like the coffee taste was even better~because of all of you^^ Bye, then~

So... it looks like he wasn't talking to any of his "friends" in particular while chatting.  /:)  However, the party isn't quite over.  Did you forget YC's first messages??  "Today I walked in Spring."  "Did you go to the Cherry Blossom festivals?" This wasn't a reply to any Line's question.  He is either promoting his new song or hinting his lady.  Which one do you think he is likely to be referring to?  He know well what the phrase "walking in spring" would signal to fans... He shows this by saying "Anyway~ Hope I made everyone’s heart flutter at least a little bit with my LINE right now."  Indeed, he did!!  I wonder what made him mention Cherry Blossom festivals?  Let's the pondering continue..

so chunnie do read forums from dcinside :) wow.. that's so nice of him :) i wanna hoin that forums too lol . ;;)
@star - yahh the first messages wasn't answering any of the galler's questions. Maybe he's hinting something on it.. sharing how happy he is. hope jimin would give us new hints in the coming days! :) but im ok with it as long as they keep it secretly and they're happy.. im willing to wait.. XD 

Guest dini1010

regarding the kakao talk conversation..the sentence 너 지금 벚꽃이 보여? You now seeing/watching cherry blossoms? it's not..where are you admiring the cherry blossom? anyway..the main thing is JiMin also talking abt cherry blossoms and mid term exam.hehe....Btw is this Ji Min's official kakao talk?..

Archived