[OFFICIAL]《Spring♡Couple》 Park Yoochun ♥ Han Ji Min 《YCJM》

Guest Star

Guest karinmeow

Hi everyone...
first time posting here..previously i'm just a silent reader on RTP thread..i love to read everybody analysis there :D
Finally a thread for YCJM..really thankfull for @mickynoona who made this thread..
I really really love Yoochun and Jimin pairing in RTP..they should be a couple in real life..i really hope that it will be came true :x
Honestly..i watch RTP almost a year ago and because of their loveable & adorabling chemistry at the end my final decision was "i want to ship them" but at that time i don't have any place to go to wreak my passion of them..kekekeke. So at that time i just searching about the news of them and do all the thing that Star recommended to non-shippers and supporters here..trust me it works..LOL. But honestly again..a  few month ago (before SBS award) I had decision not to ship them again..because of very few hints by  them, but after watch SBS award and my friend give me some Fanfiction about YCJM my shipping soul rising again and more addicted to them..and now being crazy about them :x
LOL i'm just like writing an essay here..

Sorry for my bad bad bad english, that's one of my reason why untill now i'm not spazzing in one of the thread here :D i dont have any confident of my poor english..but because of YCJM i will do anything now :)>-
i'm just I looking forward to having fun with u all here guys :x :x

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@karinmeow  :((  Your English are so good... Don't let it stop you from enjoying the shipping.  There is only love here.  So talk away!  I did say even if it was a late reply, I like to hear everything and anything YCJM.  If it makes you feel better, I'm always making grammatical errors.   :))  If you can't say it... use the smiley faces.  A picture transcend all languages.
@medavillog  You have to come out of hiding more often.  Better late than never, right? 

Guest Park Jimin

@alhek14: what the tittle of the song in your second video "10 signs"? i love that song...i hope i can download it   :x

Guest berrylite

Me2 :P I havent watch any after RTP and I kept rewatching the videos and BTS cos I cant seem to move on to other dramas. We are so in love with YCJM. :x

Guest shinabinra

thanks..so I don't need to be worry..Ok I will sail my ship with peaceful...Guys, why don't you try to watch some K-drama cause there are so many good drama on drama land and some are better than RTP. Even if you watch it  I can guarantee that you will be back to RTP and our lovely ones.  No one can beat our PCY-HJM for sweetness on and off screen couple. 

I'm a big fan of RTP and chunmin but my english very bad,so i shy to post something. I usually visit RTP forum and very happy when see have a lot of chunmin shippers. Finally a new thread for our couple,keke i've waited for a long time,thanks @mickynoona very much ^^

Some chunmin's pictures ;

^.^ In RTP

48643339669608705531810.jpg

gvtmw.jpg

f8nbm.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/4963/6hmau.jpg6hmau.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/9351/28040289039591214082140.jpg28040289039591214082140.jpg

52681547663265568699119.jpg

56063024894875187857714.jpg

54320548447707490254914.jpg

e74924d8bc3eb135762a445.jpg

53278723498200660612070.jpg

Guest paecya

haha .... me too ...  i actually kdrama fans over the years  ..... and hard to skip any latest of kdrama .... each new story I'll have to watch ... but then after I watched RP my mind was stuck with it .... that made me slowly stopped watching other stories .... I think no one can beat their chemistry on / off screen .... It seems I've been glued to stick forever with our YCJM.

On or off scenes,they also make a beautiful couple. After many months,i still can't get over this drama. Look at bts,we can see they seem very happy and bright when together. Even have lots of people,they always sit next to each other. ^~^

@chun min it's ok dear.. but i think our english is much better to understand than  the google translation hehe.. (just joking) :)
Guys try to watch other HJM drama like RESU, CA, YISAN,CS and padam2 all of them are the best..after watching them you will surely go back to RTP. and YC Sungkunkwan scandal is also a good drama. 

I agree with @paecya  Their interactions is so fun to look at!   I can't get myself to watch anything right now.  But I have supported YC in Missing You.  I just love the photos.... gosh... Every single picture is so interesting!!   Their expression, body language,.... YC and JM is never apart in these photos.  Every photo brings on a different emotion... sadness, silly, romance..  You can't ever get bored with this couple.  There is always something going on.  Thank you @chunmin..

Hi all, first post here.  Very glad to meet all of you, and the new shippers too.
Beside spazzing, I think this is a thread to a collection of beautiful photos, videos, magazine articles ..... to those sweet moments. 
Welcome @syer_87.  I have some BTS in my Youtube playlist.  Just search "To The Beautiful Rooftop Prince".If you like fanmade MVs, from here goes into my account and the MVs are in another playlist "MV Rooftop Prince".  I think I am much too greedy to pack everything into one playlist so I am now reorganising it. 

Here's one of my favourite MV :

(Credit: ParkYoochunSGFC PYC)

(Reposting this  from RTP thread to Star)
Thank you @Star and @yoonshee. Whenever I view a wonderful MV, I readily want to share it with RTP fans, it's my way in shipping. Star, are you trying to say the Chinese MV "好想好想" (meaning "miss you , miss you")?  When I view this MV, it really makes me feel that LG have this strong feeling for PH, since he no longer live under the same sky as PH.
Also thanks to @mickynoona for the new couple thread
Star, I can't resist JM's beauty in these 2 MVs, repost:

(Credit: ParkYoochunSGFC PYC)

(Credit: zairaraquel051)
Found another short and sweet MV:

(Credit: Maho pa)

Guest yoonshee

sisi said: @alhek14: what the tittle of the song in your second video "10 signs"? i love that song...i hope i can download it   :x

Guest Park Jimin

medavilloj said: @chun min it's ok dear.. but i think our english is much better to understand than  the google translation hehe.. (just joking) :)
Guys try to watch other HJM drama like RESU, CA, YISAN,CS and padam2 all of them are the best..after watching them you will surely go back to RTP. and YC Sungkunkwan scandal is also a good drama. 

Remember to please refrain from directly mentioning any other actress.  Even if one is just expressing preference and not at all giving a direct comment on any lady,  let's only think positive.  :-bd

Guest mickynoona

REMINDER TO EVERYONE

PLEASE DON'T BASH ANY ACTRESS WHO HAVE BEEN WORKED WITH MICKY. EVEN I SUPPORT MICKY AND JI MIN, I STILL SUPPORT AND WATCH ALL HIS DRAMA. PLEASE RESPECT ALL HIS CO-STAR. THANK YOU

Archived