[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

bidhart said:

thirul wrote: »

I POSTED THIS BEFORE TOO. since all were going crazy over BTS no 1 was interested.can some 1 say what is this article is about?http://news.nate.com/view/20130917n24038

Thnk.

It's a survey done on who the citizens want to spent their chuseok with... so among guys, it was Suzy and among women it was So Ji Sub

thank u bidhart , So our oppa has become the top heartthrob ! :-*

U are welcome :D ikr!! Who can resist our Master's charms :x :x :x

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest canijusthavethisname

love the new BTS... so we are having episode 17?
kang woo, your voice :x:x *repeat button, repeat button*
baidu had a translation of KHJ's post on DC not sure if its real but that's so nice and sweet of her even though she seems really tiredKHJ fighting !!!

kriswu said:

Hello chingu Yes i'm from the Philippines too but I live in Europe hehe

Awww, hehehe, nice to meet you! You're so far! Nevertheless, because of TMS we're all like family here! 

Yeah :) I really love TMS and of course, all of you... >:D<

Like seriously... when i wake up in the morning, i immediately open my phone and check this thread. And then sleep really late coz you know.. rewatching the previous eps and BTS. Hahaha. Plus omg, i just can't control this heart of mine. :((

Coz everytime i see a picture of SJS&GHJ together, i can only see HEARTS. :x :D (what is happening to me? :-?? ) (rather, TMS what did you do to me???) @-)

koryandramalover said: Yoshikitty said: @koryandramalover thank you so much dear, <3
btw,do i get this right?
....do you want me to make some mv about our opt whether its TMS related things or not,right? cuz those 4 vids that i made...were already a SJS&GHJ MVs (cuz i only put our opt's scenes into those MVs,didnt put any story about the 2nd lead couple into them :D )
..you want me to make some mv about our otp with any other ways, right?
oh sounds fun :D

Guest annaleechan

The BTS scene...

I am impressed that they did a lot of ad-libs in this drama. Even the 'baby' and 'oppa' thing was created on the spot by Ji-Seob.

Kudos to our beloved couple.

I just got my rings i ordered from GMarket! The ones GS wore on the show. Now i feel even closer to the drama. Anyways' date=' nice BTS there. Looking forward to more! [/quote']

Ohh pictures please...

:D

The BTS scene...

I am impressed that they did a lot of ad-libs in this drama. Even the 'baby' and 'oppa' thing was created on the spot by Ji-Seob.

Kudos to our beloved couple.

I thought such part was adlibbed by both SJS & GHJ. I remember reading a posted article here saying she created the "my baby" and he responded "would you go with oppa" or it could be vice versa.

Anyway, that scene is one of the epic of our OTP though :D Talking abt that, let me know what scene you think is epic in TMS & why? :D

For me I have a lot but I will bring out one that might be minor but I find it hilarious though. Once the kids misread KW's text, JW says:

"TGS you even bring Kang Candy's blanket it" He looks around the house and:

"SHOULD I JUST BUY THE WHOLE BUILDING"!! =))

Once a business man, forever a business man =)) with cute jealous expression :x

Song Seung-Heon: "SJS (character) is stiff, very stubborn and no fun (boring). If he is to marry my sister, she would be too bored."  

watching the last bts for ??? times
is that a person that SSH talk about

if SSH watch the BTS, he might get Shock LOL

GHJ unni I adore you

@missinginactionnomore @Oh Ting @raindrops1(sorry if i missed anyone.. my bad)
thank you so much for the wishes. @Oh Ting , send my best wishes to your boy too. 
Lets not make this post a spam.. I have a question. Beside YUKINOHANA or Snowflake, did SJS ever sing another song? Live?  Mind sharing the link?Tried searching on youtube but no luck. Or maybe i just missed it.

Guest shipper91

Guys, here is another BTS for us where SJS, GHJ and the staff were doing rock, paper, scissor together hahaha.
Urgh they are sooooooooo cute it's hard to take.
It's good to see how comfy and close the whole crew feel toward each other though <3
Please let me know if anyone has already posted it.

cre: GHJ's International FB fanpage

Song Seung-Heon: "SJS (character) is stiff, very stubborn and

no fun (boring). If he is to marry my sister, she would be too bored."  

watching the last bts for ??? times

is that a person that SSH talk about

if SSH watch the BTS, he might get Shock LOL

GHJ unni I adore you

Your post is insight to the full!

YES you were right, that's totally a different person to me as well. But I also agree that Ji Sub oppa used to be just like what SSH oppa said.. ONLY.. he's changing now.. thanks to GHJ..

If this drama is their fate that brings them together in real life, than GHJ is indeed SJS's SUN.

Guest dreamdoll

sunshine

wrote:

»

dreamdoll said:

sara62 wrote: »

dreamdoll said:

OMG, he looked so shy at 01:19 and 02:33!! LOL!

At 01:32 it was so natural for her to put her arm round his waist! 

At 02:39 SJS why are you clenching your fists...LOL!!!

They were so cute at 03:03! 

Did anyone see them touch at 03:20??

At 03:35, GHJ was fanning herself...ooh it's hot in here! LOL!!

At 03:40, SJS looked like he was going to offer her his drink....(ahhh I need subs!) and he was smiling shyly!

Ooh I would have loved to see the BTS where he touched her face saying oppa... 

Although we love them to be real couple and saying this can ruin fans fantasy. But who knows? SJS might be taken. Same with GHJ.

Who knows if they are taken? There're no reports or announcements that they are taken, are there?In any case, I'm not fan-fantasizing, I'm happy for them as long as they are happy, better if they are together, but otherwise, they are both at a good age to settle down, even if with other people 

;)

i doubt they are in a steady relationship ( i mean with diff people) at this point.. this isn't the drama u pick when you are in a steady relationship, they practically hold hands at least 5 times in every episode.. imagine all the NGs and stuff...

and i don't think that they are at this stage with each other either.. but i think they enjoy being together, and they are comfortable and totally chill with each other, that is probably why they are going the extra mile.. SGS could've very well said, 'Let's go' and we would've still loved the scene no less... cos it's not like JJW is very romantic or anything... but that "My baby, let's go with Oppa!" was totally out of this world.. it was cheesy, hilarious, and of course so romantic! GHJ's expressions were hilarious when he said 'My baby' for the first time, even SJS found it so funny, he was pointing at it.... imagine what she would've looked like when he touched her face like that, and said those words...! 

this could morph into a relationship at some point or not.. but seems to me that they have that special friend vibe... which makes it totally enjoyable to see their interactions offscreen... 

i personally think they should be together.. SJS is a hottie, i agree, but somehow i see him being paired with carefree, funny, sweet, amazing yet definitely grounded celebrity.. not the ones who are totally in awe of themselves, those superiority complex ones.... come on, he's a guy who sold his bike just cos his family didn't approve...! he deserves a girl who is so adorable that it's impossible to not like her... and i feel like i'm describing GHJ at the moment! they look very compatible and a right balance.. if opposites do attract, these might very well, too!

but SJS

;)

we'd love you just as much with other partners... 

:x

Archived