[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

971419_366443906817705_356132038_n.jpg
This is creepier than the ghosts~ right?
My Thoughts on Episode 4:
Much better episode and I think, the Hong Sisters are back in track. The puns, the witty dialogues, the wordplay and the lovable romance. It looks like a little 'The Greatest Love' but oh well, it's Hong drama and I kinda like it. 

1003210_366452313483531_1403143465_n.jpg

The Master's Sun dominating Naver Search.

No. 1 - So Ji Sub 
No. 3 - The Master's Sun
No. 6 - Shelter (방공호)- JJW's last word to TGS in the last scene
No. 7 - The Master's Sun OST

Eng Translation: 한초하

The Master's Sun ~ A certified hit :)
1009846_670777616282984_1499146741_n.jpg

Our Joogoon really looks like Dokko Jin~ both are awesome~ :)

Guest chajoowon

I finally saw ep 4 and it was so strong in developing the characters, overall storyline and didnt focus at all on weekly ghost thing.  It made me see the shows true potential for the first time and not just enjoy for the OTP chemistry.

The preview for ep 5 i hope isnt misleading, i want to see Joong won being jealous and doing something about KW getting close to her.  I dont like that guy is using her feelings when she is at her weakest emotionally because of have been alone, single for so long.

chat27 said: ohoheli said: hi guys!! i'm currently watching episode 4 with sub right now, and i just realized, that maybe, just maybe.. that it was the aunt who actually kidnapped Joo won. he kept on asking about his first love and she even mentioned that her money will never dry up. it just gave me a hint when joo won asked cha hee joo (in taeyang's body) where his money is. hehehe. just sharing.

Here's the screencap of the kidnapper.
tumblr_mrmbxpNTJL1qihbiwo1_1280.jpg
Seems like it's a female kidnapper who kidnapped JoongWon. (The few strands of her long hair showing)
HeeJoo didn't say who's the kidnapper is. Maybe the person is related to her or she's afraid that the kidnapper will hurt her family.

Guest chat27

uglypearl said: Here's the screencap of the kidnapper.
tumblr_mrmbxpNTJL1qihbiwo1_1280.jpg
Seems like it's a female kidnapper who kidnapped JoongWon.
HeeJoo didn't say who's the kidnapper is . Maybe the person is related to her or she's afraid that the kidnapper will hurt her family.

Guest chat27

ohoheli said: chat27 said: ohoheli said: hi guys!! i'm currently watching episode 4 with sub right now, and i just realized, that maybe, just maybe.. that it was the aunt who actually kidnapped Joo won. he kept on asking about his first love and she even mentioned that her money will never dry up. it just gave me a hint when joo won asked cha hee joo (in taeyang's body) where his money is. hehehe. just sharing.

Guest chajoowon

ohoheli said: chat27 said: ohoheli said: hi guys!! i'm currently watching episode 4 with sub right now, and i just realized, that maybe, just maybe.. that it was the aunt who actually kidnapped Joo won. he kept on asking about his first love and she even mentioned that her money will never dry up. it just gave me a hint when joo won asked cha hee joo (in taeyang's body) where his money is. hehehe. just sharing.

did anyone else think its weird that in ep 3, she was leaving the hospital in a blue t-shirt and after she takes the cab back with mr.security to her building, she is in her cleaner's uniform.. did I miss something?

Guest colleenfh

@ohoheli  Kang Woo has been updating Joong Won's father, not the owner of Giant.  I don't think it's the Aunt, I  think it's her husband who orchestrated JW's kidnapping.  What better way to keep tabs on your victim than to marry into his family?

On another topic I love GHJ, I loved her in "Ruler of Your Own World", "Crush and Blush", "577 Project" and "Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy".  She is one of my all time favorite actresses, she always gets the job done.  She is just totally awesome!!!

chat27 said: ohoheli said: chat27 said: ohoheli said: hi guys!! i'm currently watching episode 4 with sub right now, and i just realized, that maybe, just maybe.. that it was the aunt who actually kidnapped Joo won. he kept on asking about his first love and she even mentioned that her money will never dry up. it just gave me a hint when joo won asked cha hee joo (in taeyang's body) where his money is. hehehe. just sharing.

Guest luffyfan

jaiwook_08 said: 971419_366443906817705_356132038_n.jpg
This is creepier than the ghosts~ right?
My Thoughts on Episode 4:
Much better episode and I think, the Hong Sisters are back in track. The puns, the witty dialogues, the wordplay and the lovable romance. It looks like a little 'The Greatest Love' but oh well, it's Hong drama and I kinda like it. 

1003210_366452313483531_1403143465_n.jpg

The Master's Sun dominating Naver Search.

No. 1 - So Ji Sub 
No. 3 - The Master's Sun
No. 6 - Shelter (방공호)- JJW's last word to TGS in the last scene
No. 7 - The Master's Sun OST

Eng Translation: 한초하

The Master's Sun ~ A certified hit :)
1009846_670777616282984_1499146741_n.jpg

Our Joogoon really looks like Dokko Jin~ both are awesome~ :)

Archived