[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to ask, have anyone posted fanmade banners from DC, i think, for ep 15?

I know someone have posted it for ep 14, which looks something like this...

bAiYFVN.jpg

Loved the fanmade banners, have been collecting them. Can someone please tell me whether anyone had posted it yet? Thanks so much! I hope the written preview will be out soon!

Photo credited to uploader

A reporter took a selca with So Ji Sub recently after an interview. I assume it will come out after the drama ends.

cr to dc

The interview already occured.

Guest jjsweeter0211

I remember an wish for SJS and GHJ to have a couple photo shoot together ~It's also my wish. I hope it will come true :x
A fan-made photo shoot~ 

viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b 

cr to dc

jjsweeter0211

wrote:

»

Sasa.SeungGi said:

jjsweeter0211 said:

Sasa.SeungGi said:

jjsweeter0211 said:

Remember this scene in the first episode? The words in the paper is moving. Anyone can read Korean, please kindly help to translate the first sentence ( below the Kingdom logo) . Thanks a lot!~

cr to dc

the first sentence bellow the kingdom logo (the biggest letter one)"kingdom contract chapter about land purchase"

sorry if there's mistake ^^

Thanks a lot for translation

:D

I thought there might be a hint from the first episode about the appearance of TGS why she is fated to meet JW in that stormy night, not someone else, their destiny, where it will lead to . So it's just about the land contract ~

cr to dc

Love your cutie JJWolf picture  

:x

i think there's hint from eps.1 but not in the contract paper. remember when TGS  join at JJW car?

TGS say "Even if he avoided a lighting bolt, he won't be able to avoid me" 

she hear that from the ahjuma that she meet around there. I think that ahjuma is the dead wife of the landlord from ep.1even the ghost ahjuma can say that JJW can avoided TGS. I think they're is destined together. Maybe this is the hint for the ending story? who knows hehe.

I know about that

:D

~ The thing I'm interested about is why TGS and not someone else? Why does it has to be her? Is it really their first meeting ? The reason why every time she touches him, ghost disappeared ~~We got the answer why TGS could see ghost.I really want to know why JW is the one and only special " shelter" for her in this world.I hope we will get the answer in the finale

;)

Shuha Zainal

said:

namedx

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx

I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 

It's B Why? 1- first, he called her to know about the musical when he actually wanna know about the date. 2- I'm dieing laughing at his face emotions how change first serious then smile after that serious again to show her that he's not kidding... 3- I just love the conversation between them so I memorised it lol " bobsso? koreeh? Krom krotshi...mujical bobsso krom tasso" lol my poor korean 4- when he said "kojjo awh...knnoo" this was really funny! 5- after he hang up he just felt sleepy lol and when she did she smiled and hold her doll...thats sweet!...... Its not just jealous its the totally scene is amazing. [Riyadh-saudi arabia Jujrie 17]

Annyeong everyone :)

Wow I just realise we have hit 1055 pages. This thread is as hot as BOF in those days.

I just want to share my version of the beginning of Episode 16. I guess I'm also one of the obsessed person over TMS. While in the toilet, suddenly I imagine the beginning of Ep16.

~~~~~~~~~~

With tears in his eyes, his heart pumping hard, JW spring into action. He chases after GS and when he catches up with her. He pulls her into him and gives her a backhug. GS is startled and say "sajanim". JW says "Tae Gong Sil, the truth is I don't want to let you go, I want you to stay here with me. But you told me that you want to share your bright sun with those in need, I have to let you go and be free to do that. Go but please come back soon to my darken world. Come back and shine for me. Saranghae Gong Sil ahhhh".

~~~~~~~~~~

Then my imagination stopped because I was having a hard time in the toilet. :))   =))

My crazy rant...
It's like we are some drug addictsI love this virtual world than my real world... I can't stop myself from peeking here and clicking on LOL, Awesome, Insightful... Here I sit and read numerous pages of posts... and what about my subjects not even 1... What the hell is going on ? Are you guys obsessed like this? Even if you are not watching/ rewatching TMS, in the back of my mind atleast Touch Love or Crazy of You goes on... or maybe even other songs of SJS... 
If people say, I need a life... I'd say I have a better one than them... I mean, who cares if we are in some virtual world, we love it!! and don't regret it... So nothing's wrong :P

Archived