[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

TMS Activity Day 33A - A: still one of favorite scenes.. i can't stop laughing at how JJW face look when TGS giddily wake-up with him on the bed, wanting it to be a more mature rating scene.. :D (edit: it's actually episode 4 not 5)3B - C: i feel you tae yi-ryung eventhough i always found you annoying.. :'(

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunshine said:  TMS Activity of the Day ~ Day 3!  Good morning my fellow TMS chingus. Annyeong Hasaiyö

Meet Activity 3A -
Choice #3A - Epi 5   They both look so pure and cute - The shoot  start with them both on the bed  holding hand-  very sweet  and innocent - Director did a  really good job for this take.

Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments Choice 3B- This show their personal - KW seems like a  straight  forward, strong men,  and he has his child charm.Little sun being little sun, Sly, but not evil. .. Name:  kayeeus Age: Forever 25 countrty : New York , USA

Guest forever_MaotsuJun_

sara62 said: Okay then, we've reached that time of the day (or night) when we've been posting the "Master's Sun Activity of the Day".. For Day 3, let's do something different... I figured 'cos it's Sunday (& 'cos I'm doing most of the work, anyway!   ), let's heat up things a li'l and have two activities for Day 3!  one each for the TGS-JJW and KW-YR couple!
You can choose to answer to one or both of these! We'll post separate verdict for "Scene of the Day" for both the couples and I'll be keeping scores separately for each activity! Like I said before, the rules are the same - post you favorite scene out of the ones in the options, along with your name, age and country of residence and we'll pick these responses and include them in "The Master' Sun Fan Project"

Alright then, let's get started with "The Master's Sun Activity of the Day - Day 3" - 
Meet Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments (I must mention here, that each & every scene of our OTP is magical, so our attempt is to make sure every magical moment is depicted in these activities.. if not today, then tomorrow for sure! so please don't lose hope if you don't see your favorite scene in here...! )

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
Ugh! im torn between A. and B. im into skinship i guess!  hmmm.. i think i cant go wrong in A. GHJ is too  radiant here. :x
Meet Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments

A. 

Guest Aween Klose

tumblr_msdl6q3z9s1qeh9upo1_500.jpg
i'm gonna eat you for dinner, oppa~ hahahahaha!!!can someone.....please, jaebal translate it for me....kamsa hamnida! saranghae!credit to the uploader 

Guest aeysuratda

TMS Activity of the Day ~ Day 3
Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments
B- EP9 Sofa scene - I like the way that JJW cares for her in every minor details even when he doesn't aware that he loves her
Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments
A- EP8 Subway scene - If i have a cute guy protecting me like this, i would fall for him like YR falls for KW, he's so cute 
Aeysuratda30++ Thailand

Guest chaymaesjs

day 3
 3A i choose D ,it was his first tima confessing his true feelings to her even if it was a bit selfish( he's free to like her but she's not allowed to )  but still everything so ji sub says is sweet :D
3B : C , i think when KW saw her crying, he realised that he doesn't like her crying ; i think he realised his feelings

chaymae
morrocco

TMS Activity Day 3

3A: D i replayed that scene at least a hundred times! I like how he finally decided to confess to her, because i didn't expect that, and oh well, just love how the camera zooms at their faces, then zoom out then focus on their faces again after he confess ^^

3B: C I really loved all the scenes, but C is special in that sense that i had always thought yi ryung was not 100% serious about going out with Kang Woo. Yes, she liked him, found him cool but i always thought that was why she got attracted to Kang Woo and wanted his attention, but not the extent to have a serious date and fall in love, but after that scene, i think she is truly serious with Kang Woo, gahhhhh. I do hope they get together somehow. The other scene i loved not mentioned was when they first met. Kang Woo was so cool, and was the scene which show that Yi ryung, a rich girl, don't mind eating squid and drinking soju. I always thought rich men and women in korea only drink expensive food and wine. Maybe i got too influenced by BOF XD

~ i just backtrack 50+ pages . . . and my eyes are getting crossed from all the glare of my laptop screen . . . and i am able to participate to the activity of the day too . . . but, i just can't help that i am still feeling apprehensive . . . scared and nervous yet excited to know about what will happen to out OTP this coming Wed-Thu . . . i have read all the predictions and speculations but i still have this uneasiness that i just can't get out of my heart . . . my brain is so wild and is getting haywired with whatever possibilities that the hong sisters might concocted with the last two episodes of the drama . . . i don't think that my poor heart can take it if my OTP can have all the sweet moments and the touchy-touchy radar-shield scenes . . . ooohhh, my poor heart . . . even if my brain focus on the fact that the writers-nim might do things in order to justify the wrapping up of the still "many loose ends" in the story . . . right now, my heart can't accept a "NOT" happy ending for both radar and shield!!!! ~ i just got off from my work and it's already a late night here in my country in southeast asia, but i still cannot fall asleep . . . i still keep thinking about the fate of our radar and shield!!! . . . ahh, listening to the OST makes it even more worse, especially "Last One" by Youmi . . . i've already watched all my favorite scenes from epis 1to15 . . . but this apprehension is still there in my heart . . . ooohhh - OTOKE?!!!! . . . what to do? . . . what this poor fan should do? . . . living as a neurotic being at Kingdom Mall, doesn't help!!! . . . and, i still need to wake up tomorrow morning and work!!!

Hello!! I'm back!!
Dear my Masters Sunshine family, being TMS-addict like u guys i hv nothing else to do  except channeling all my thoughts n energy into TMS madness world. So, here's my random wild rendering of how upcoming episode would be like.

Do u guys realize the ost kinda narrates the story so far? I think for the upcoming episode, the ost we should consider looking is the "Last One by Youme". I'm desperately hoping that JooGoon finally come to his sense n go after TY and stopped her from leaving  (with a back-hug following by passionate u know what ehehehhe) . BUT...by taking into acc that the ost's lyrics are interrelated to the story itself so i'm thinking the separation is definitely going to happened. As u know our JJW-TY are destined to be together, so in the end they'll be in each other arms again for sure!!! Yay!!!!

here's part of the lyrics...

There’s no one like you m princess, I feel so
In my heart that is the sky, there is a sun called you
All right never mind, don’t be afraid of goodbyes
It’s just a part of strengthening the relationship
Don’t let go of my hand until this world ends
Cuz you my only one and my last one

Time, without you, flows by
Only my burned heart remains
If only I can see you at least in my dreams
If only I can love you again

Again and again
My heart is crying
I hope and hope
But you get farther away

I want to run to you and hold you tight
But the only thing remaining in my sad time is your scent
Last one

There my share of thought.. What u all thinking??
:-?

Archived