[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

@sunshine

3A - A: One of the best scenes definitely but this stands out because GS was unaware the whole time and JW had to "suffer" through it err...willingly hehehe. Oh and he was a gentleman too. ;)

3B - A: The Bodyguard. Nuff said.

Jay
SJS's age
Manila, Philippines

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fyex

I have not finished reading all posts so don't know if anyone has informed you about Peking. Peking is actually Beijing, the capital of China. Peking is the old spelling. So I'm not surprised that you don't know where Peking is. I know Peking, because Beijing was spelt as Peking during my school days. Yes, I am old! LOL.

Lol... thanks for that too! All i know are Peking ducks (food), so i thought it must be China! =))

Guest syahrilaiyub

@sunshine lets be honest:p the picture are cute right?

syahrilaiyub,26,malaysia

3a i choose C because sacrifice is the words when he had amnesia

and same goes as 3B C because YR know her size well :P

Participating for the first time!!!!
Aigoo~ its so hard to choose since all of em are such *delusional moments lol.
But.... if I have to choose...
Activity Day 3A: I chose B!!! ^^ This scene has a particular charm since Joongwon seem to be a bit more open about his caring for Gongshil. & Its just too sweet for him to provide a voluntarily relief to GS and at the same time really enjoy getting touchy and all. Haha. All the feels were just there ya'know.
As for Activity Day 3B: I chose C!It's not that I don't like the scene in the subway, but I find this scene particularly heartbreaking for Little Sun :( Many might not like her but I really do. & in this scene, I feel like she finally got some recognition from KW and the part where she teared up really showed KW how he really is hurting her unintentionally. 
Lakeysia19USA 

The Master's Sun Activity of the Day - Day 3"

3A: my choice is C... he's so concerned about her that forbid her to drink beer... and to me, TY's reaction is like she's feeling sweet in her heart...

3B: A

i like the sence when both of them were in the train, KW hold on to YR's hand and wantin to alight at the next station...

xiuhuan

Singapore

Meet Activity 3A

I choose B. It was funny and sweet at the same time. I mean, it was one of those early moments where Joo Joong Won showed how he cared for Tae Gong Shil. Made my heart flutter sooo mucchh!! :)

Meet Activity 3B

I choose A. The subway moment made me ship the two of them. That was the moment where I realized that they look good together. ANd I think that is where it all started for the both of them, I mean for Tae Yi Ryung. :)

Katrina / sweetpop18
Philippines

@Sunshine

Can I say all of the above hahaha! Ok to be fair I would pick Episode D Episode 10...it's that moment that JJW just threw all his calculations..All he knows he is in love in his "own romantic way". We all know it took guts for JJW to just admit since he follows logic more than his heart.And as a viewer we just love it when the main guy eats his own words that he is not going to fall for the female lead..and when he does fall in love it's gives you that satisfaction hehehe!

A Epi 8

hehehe i love these two..KW might be thinking he likes TGS deep inside he cares for litte sun he just needs to admit i!

sunshine

wrote:

»

Okay then, we've reached that time of the day (or night) when we've been posting the "Master's Sun Activity of the Day".. For Day 3, let's do something different... I figured 'cos it's Sunday (

:P

), let's heat up things a li'l and have two activities for Day 3!  one each for the TGS-JJW and KW-YR couple!

You can choose to answer to one or both of these! We'll post separate verdict for "Scene of the Day" for both the couples and I'll be keeping scores separately for each activity! Like I said before, the rules are the same - post you favorite scene out of the ones in the options, along with your name, age and country of residence and we'll pick these responses and include them in "The Master' Sun Fan Project"

Alright then, let's get started with "The Master's Sun Activity of the Day - Day 3" - 

Meet Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments (I must mention here, that each

Meet Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments

Aactivity day 3A :  D  I chose this scene because, No matter how JJW control his feeling for TGS it surfaces his intense love for her that's why he was able to say that word "I LOVE YOU" but let TGS take in charge of what he's feeling for her.  He's  somewhat in denial state and cover up that love for her, that's why he always say they need each other for purpose. This is where the restaurant bts started and there's been lots of speculations on both of them through their body language and eye contact . Up to now i kept repeating everyday that restaurant bts video. It so obvious that they have feelings for each other.

Activity day3B:  C  I like this scene coz i felt sorry for YR, she tries so hard to win KW . Its a tear of one sided love but still never give up on him. They have both good facial expression on these particular scenes when YR was crying and when KW saw her on the monitor you can see that KW had a guilty feeling of what he said to YR thinking that YR has a strong personality. I like them both too. YR was completely different during the press con, very quiet but she has a good acting ability just like KW.

Tina 52  (think I'm the oldest? it's only a #) he!he!he!Canada

@sunshine
Activity 3A: I choose C. from episode 9 out of the other scenes in the option. I like this scene because even though earlier in the episode we have seen his affection towards gongshil, but as you know gongshbil was unconscious. Whereas, in here is the opening for Joongwon to freely express himself without making his calculations a big deal IN FRONT of a conscious gongshil. Gongshil also smiles happily because she's happy to see how considerate Joongwon is to her even though she doesn't think about it too much because Gongshil herself didn't witness Joongwon's changes (towards her and as a person) like we do as a viewer. As an OTP shipper, i read his line of caution as "Don't drink ever again! I don't want to lose you"  :>
Activity 3B: I choose A. Kang woo in this scene has decided to save yi ryung from the public and this shows that deep inside he is concerned with her situation despite the fact he is "annoyed" at her because she is following him around. I personally think he doesn't despise yi ryung's action at all but it's just that he has been preoccupied by the thought of protecting gongshil so he starts to think that yiryung is just a busybody. Nevertheless, this scene is still memorable because kangwoo looks so cool looking all annoyed and yiryung is just enjoying every seconds.
Name: Karen / rillakmAge: 17Auckland, New Zealand

Activity Day 3 A   B (ep 9) - He gave himself willingly as a shelter. I mean, he could easily just tap her and go since a simple touch gave a same effect. but he was there! talking to the ghost which he couldn't see and ask it to leave her alone. It mean that he actually enjoy his role as a shelter. another thing, even the ghost obey him to wait for her until she woke up. >.<
Activity Day 3 B   B (ep 10)It's really cute that Kang Woo show his weakness in front of Yi Ryung - even though he didn't want it - and turn into the cool mode in a flip. and Yi Ryung as usual, has her 'own way' to make Kang Woo lost his word (u go, girl!). I think she is brave enough to do that just to make Kang Woo didn't go with Gong Shil
Dhea, 18 y.o, Indonesia

sunshine

said:

Okay then, we've reached that time of the day (or night) when we've been posting the "Master's Sun Activity of the Day".. For Day 3, let's do something different... I figured 'cos it's Sunday (& 'cos I'm doing most of the work, anyway!  :P ), let's heat up things a li'l and have two activities for Day 3!  one each for the TGS-JJW and KW-YR couple!
You can choose to answer to one or both of these! We'll post separate verdict for "Scene of the Day" for both the couples and I'll be keeping scores separately for each activity! Like I said before, the rules are the same - post you favorite scene out of the ones in the options, along with your name, age and country of residence and we'll pick these responses and include them in "The Master' Sun Fan Project"

Alright then, let's get started with "The Master's Sun Activity of the Day - Day 3" - 

[color=#000066][size=3]Meet Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments ([/color]

I must mention here, that each & every scene of our OTP is magical, so our attempt is to make sure every magical moment is depicted in these activities.. if not today, then tomorrow for sure! so please don't lose hope if you don't see your favorite scene in here...! )

[color=#000066][size=3]

[/color][/size][color=#000066]

[/color][color=#000066]

[/color][color=#000066]

Meet Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments

[size=3]

[/color][/size]

Archived