[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo In Guk and Kim Yong Geon (Joong Won's father) in MBC I Live Alone. They gave (I think) Chuseok presents (?) for the crew

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15996l_130927-mbc-%EB%82%98%ED%98%BC%EC%9E%90%EC%82%B0%EB%8B%A4-26%ED%9A%8C-%ED%8E%B8%EC%A7%91_shortfilms

cr:uploader

@jjsweeter0211: "ending scenes"

Wow, look how far have we come with this drama..? They end up being together with almost 12 eps. Yes ep 12 she was alone and ep 15 he was by his own.

Despite some complaints in baidu abt ep 13-15, this is by far the most well-written drama (in terms of many aspects) of 2013 in my humble opinion. I am satisfied because I got to see 12 episodes of skinskip (up to know), which Kdramas usually don't have it. Compared to some Kdramas with 12 episodes of getting to know your lovers and only 4 episodes left of some angst and sweet moment, TMS with 12 episodes of sweet moment and 3 episodes of split (yes I tell you Hong sisters, bettet be 3 only) means a lots for me :D

I will miss MS a lot when this drama ends. I know for sure next week will be an emotional week for me and for all of us, not because we are expecting the ending but also the finale is approaching..*sigh*

So I "koh-joh" to buy some Kleenex for now :D

awwh i missed activity day 1 and 2 :-(( my final exams just had to be next week, the week in which MS ends.. i was studying all day since friday until today :-( so sad i couldn't join activity day 1 and 2 :(( anyway here are my choices: activity of the day 3A : my choice is D! that scene was the moment i was dreading for, JW's confession c; activity of the day 3B: my choice is B! i love the fact that tae yiryeong witnessed kangwoo's adorable frightened gesture. name: yana country: malaysia age: 16 >//<

Guest Shuha Zainal

sunshine said: Although we've wrapped up Activity of the Day for Day 1, but TMS Activity of the Day ~ Day 2 is still on! Don't forget to participate..!  just reply with your name, age and country of residence, and we'll include your responses in the Master's Sun fan project!

Today my sis just sent me some photos from A Twosome Place 51k cafe featured in the drama but sadly I don't know how to upload it here. Sorry for my lack of tech knowledge. She stayed for a drink, took photos of SJS's poster n many framed photos, the interior etc. I uploaded it on my fb already. I begged her to go to the cafe n was so happy when she sent me those pix. So sad cannot share it w all TMS fans even thou the cafe owner is not there I'm still happy looking at the pix, lol. ;p

Guest Shuha Zainal

namedx said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx

I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=27a8d733ebc639a377bed8b

Edit : This unseen picture has been taken after the interview at the press conference

cr to dc

@liquidfir : Thanks for the clarification~

Annyeong everyone :)

"The Master's Sun Activity of the Day - Day 3"

Meet Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments

Aigooooo this is hard cos out of the 4 scenes, 3 are my fave:

Episode 09 - You Like That, Don't You
Episode 09 - If it's this dangerous, don't you ever drink again!
Episode 10 - Okay then, handle this. Tae Yang, it seems that I'm in love with you. What are you going to do now?

If I have to choose, it will be Episode 10 cos that's when my goosebumps appeared. :))

And Meet Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments

Actually there's one scene between them is not in the selection. That was the first moment when Yi Ryung felt something for Kang Woo. The time that he hurt her face and he even brought a hot thingy for her to massage her cheek. That time he went very near to her face to see the injury. That's the moment I like. And from the 4 moments here, my fave would be Episode 10. :x

Aleka @ Alice
Malaysia

Archived