[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few more days to go...what possible twist could happen? Would it be as simple as JJW running towards TY at the airport to stop her from leaving ..

or would it be the time jump as others speculated...

will there be another mystery? I think so...coz Chun's character is suspicious to me...

My thoughts on why JJW is the bunker of TGS. Perhaps he is the reason why she decided to return to her body. Someone speculated that our otp may have met at Peking. So at that time TGS , in her ghost form, was seen by JJW directly from his eyes..if you have seen the movie "city of angels" starring nicolas cage & meg ryan, u will know what I meant. So TGS get attracted to him and made her wake up. But because she cannot remember bout him (though in the movie nicolas surely remember meg), destiny had to do its work. Since TGS live for 3 yrs in the spirit world, when she wake up, she still have the ability to see the spirits. But when JJW touch her, since he is the one who wake her up from the spirit world, he made them disappear & return her to real world hence becomes her bunker.

well just my wild imagination...most of the time it never happen though wahahaha

Few more days to go...what possible twist could happen? Would it be as simple as JJW running towards TY at the airport to stop her from leaving ..

or would it be the time jump as others speculated...

will there be another mystery? I think so...coz Chun's character is suspicious to me...

My thoughts on why JJW is the bunker of TGS. Perhaps he is the reason why she decided to return to her body. Someone speculated that our otp may have met at Peking. So at that time TGS , in her ghost form, was seen by JJW directly from his eyes..if you have seen the movie "city of angels" starring nicolas cage & meg ryan, u will know what I meant. So TGS get attracted to him and made her wake up. But because she cannot remember bout him (though in the movie nicolas surely remember meg), destiny had to do its work. Since TGS live for 3 yrs in the spirit world, when she wake up, she still have the ability to see the spirits. But when JJW touch her, since he is the one who wake her up from the spirit world, he made them disappear & return her to real world hence becomes her bunker.

well just my wild imagination...most of the time it never happen though wahahaha

oh good so I am not the only one who thinks jw might be the reason GS returned to her body.

Guest Shuha Zainal

namedx said:

Shuha Zainal

said:

namedx

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx

I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 

finally changed my avatar as a tribute to our OTP :D yikes I better do my not so artsy fartsy fan message. I cant believe how TMS has affected me. lol The last time I went gaga over a drama was waaaay back ( Metero Garden days ) lol 
errr. if Im violating some rules re the avatar, please hit me a message okay?  :D

The saddest part of this tale is that he believes she does not love him but that guilt is what is driving her. He cannot know it because he knows about her selfless character right from that episode with Pil Sing the dog how she ran into danger for a German Shepherd. He cannot know that she made that contract not because of guilt but because she loved him.
She on the other hand (otoh) believes she cannot fit into his world and dragging him to hers no matter even if he loves her will kill him since it almost did . She saw that first hand and it was as she said the most frightening thing she has ever seen. Without losing her ghost ability I do not think this situation can be resolved. The obstacle  here is her ghost ability.
I did love the scene where he complains she never visited him in the hospital. He knows full well she did and cried copiously from his uncle but he also knows she is not going to own up to it. Like he told his aunt don't try to impress her with expensive things she does not care about such things, he knows her to be a person who will not boast about what she did. He knows he cannot impress her with money or gifts and he knows how genuine she is and that remark to Chai Hee Joo about not the genuine article was a reference not only to the necklace but to the women herself. 
I am really hoping for them to be back together but I want the Hongs to have written it convincingly and not just some time jump but an honest examination of their feelings. I feel bad for cast and crew they look exhausted and I am hoping they get some rest after this soon. I am also selfish enough to hope their performance is not affected.
I bet when he thinks back to all what that Chai Hee Joo women lied about he is going to get even madder . The books she claimed were hers .Parading about with the necklace which was a monumental miscalculation on her part. The years she made him believe his first love cheated and betrayed him. I bet he will also remember the way TGS described their relationship making herself look like a gold digger and then how she kept pushing him away whether it will dawn on him the real reason for keeping him away. Candy Kang knows she loves him and I wonder if he will tell JJW just how much she does. Ahh well one thing is for sure I want to be the fly on the wall when the uncle tells the aunt that the viper she was clutching to her breast was the dreadful Chai Hee Joo.

It's really fun to see not only the growth of TMS's character but also ourself after each episode. From ep 13-15, at first we seemed to get angry abt what the plot laid out (amnesia, noble idiocy, the end of ep 15 etc), then we looked deeply into it and we realized that it was in fact logically and beatifully built.

Yes, TMS is not a pure entertainment type of thing. You need to watch it and rewatch it to get all the conversations and understand what the writers want to convey. Thats why we can rewatch it for the nth-time and each time you find sth new, either JW's cute movement or GS's expressions

P/S: GHJ actually has a lot of REAL facial expressions that I don't see from other actresses, like the one I most remember, when KW told her he would move out, and after the convo, he said ok he would go now, and she closed her eyes then opened right after and nodded meaning ok- I mean this expression looked so real to me. I don't know why though, its just like you don't have to act if you are acting but you are being yourself *hope it makes sense LOL*

linhthao

said: It's really fun to see not only the growth of TMS's character but also ourself after each episode. From ep 13-15, at first we seemed to get angry abt what the plot laid out (amnesia, noble idiocy, the end of ep 15 etc), then we looked deeply into it and we realized that it was in fact logically and beatifully built.

Yes, TMS is not a pure entertainment type of thing. You need to watch it and rewatch it to get all the conversations and understand what the writers want to convey. Thats why we can rewatch it for the nth-time and each time you find sth new, either JW's cute movement or GS's expressions

P/S: GHJ actually has a lot of REAL facial expressions that I don't see from other actresses, like the one I most remember, when KW told her he would move out, and after the convo, he said ok he would go now, and she closed her eyes then opened right after and nodded meaning ok- I mean this expression looked so real to me. I don't know why though, its just like you don't have to act if you are acting but you are being yourself *hope it makes sense LOL*

reminder: don't forget to keep posting answers for the TMS Activity of the Day ~ Day 3!
Meet Activity 3A - Joo-goon and Tae-yang moments (I must mention here, that each & every scene of our OTP is magical, so our attempt is to make sure every magical moment is depicted in these activities.. if not today, then tomorrow for sure! so please don't lose hope if you don't see your favorite scene in here...! )
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Meet Activity 3B - Kang Woo and Yi Ryung moments

Guest ireumimolla

Hello TMS thread lurkers!Time for another BTS! this one is the one where Kangwoo and Gongshil hug (TYR's imagination scene).The part where she talks about JJW, sad but true!Hope JJW/TGS get their TRUE, MUTUAL embrace and kissing moment... [-O<
http://youtu.be/liru5srpHKg

Archived