• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barefoot Friends E16 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Barefoot Friends Ep 16http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-barefoot-friends-ep-16/

Guest Littlezaznangel

All the auditions were great but I really liked Eun Ji Won's audition the best. I also liked how honest Kim Hyun Joong was.

BFF's new Task~ :)
Barefoot Friends will visit celebrities' houses in new project to air on 25th. They visit the houses of Tony An, Kim Na Woon, & Kim Ji Hoon.At celebs' houses they'll learn the 'know-how' to eat rice, & members will personally serve food to the celebs.
source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=381160©thealienprince

@celyw I just started watching with diving episodes (because ejw!! XD) but I think they'd have this goal like to learn diving or compose songs and they have a d-day where they'd have to showcase what they have accomplished. *shrug shrug* but yeah hope this show would do well soon enough!

@craptelly, you know what I mean of the theme for the variety show right? I hope they faster find an anchor point for this show before its too late :(

I watched afew episodes because the mc casts are all very nice/funny :D I like Eunhyuk, but think he is too low profile here :(

@celyw I know.. but they'll get there.. and the low ratings perhaps is because of Dad Where are You Going... it's already very famous and of course most people would watch it. (Just like how 1n2d season 1 always got so much of the ratings that would range 20% and up) I'll just keep on cheering them on.. Hope they would get closer and closer soon enough! They're still tad awkward with one another... but it would be best to give them more time. :D
As for Jiwon not calling Seunggi first... I thought of that as well! XD But perhaps it's been established that Sugeun could easily contact Suzy more? I don't know. 

BFF's new Task~ :)

Barefoot Friends will visit celebrities' houses in new project to air on 25th. They visit the houses of Tony An, Kim Na Woon, & Kim Ji Hoon.At celebs' houses they'll learn the 'know-how' to eat rice, & members will personally serve food to the celebs.

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=381160©thealienprince

Thank you for the new project. I'm looking forward to seeing BFF visit Kim Ji Hoon's house :x

Guest Littlezaznangel

im actually happy that this project is only for 2 weeks ;) I cant wait until we visit celebrities houses again.. going to be funny especially tony ahn's house and how the hoobae's act towards him 

Archived