[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Guest hello111

craptelly said: @traciecullen hahaha that TV is amazing!! It's so funny how KHD's trying so hard to find his way to using the tv touching here and there... Kim Nawoon must've really prepared when she found out BFF is coming!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Littlezaznangel

lol im assuming tony is one of the celebrities that have poor eating habits which Barefoot Friends will come and try to change their eating habits.

Barefoot Friends E18 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Littlezaznangel

@craptelly: I wanted to see some clips of the 2 idols as well but i understand why they didnt show it... it's probably to keep a secret of their eating habits and perhaps backslash from the media and the public... hence the word " idol".  There are so many kids that looks after idols and do everything they do. If they show how much they eat these kids would probably do the same. Same thing goes for their diet plans and so on. 

@Littlezaznangel yeah well... point taken.. but maybe they could've shown it in a way that it won't appear that bad? Editing does everything. I'm thinking it's because of time constraints that they've decided not to show it.. after all it would be pretty boring to just watch six people eat their day out the rest of the episode, but I just wanted to see jiwon's eating habits that's all, because he totally eats like a kid... and he's not an idol anymore... so.. hehehe 
@traciecullen yeah, I agree about more adventurous sort of trip. Something more fun and somehow breathtaking. I wonder what the next project is?

@traciecullen OH.. So they went straight to Tony's house after eating from Kim Nawoon's place.. :D I think the reason why they can't do the travelling to other provinces and experience the things they do there is that it's already a concept from 1N2D. And as for now, I think travelling to another country is costly and difficult w/ the schedules and whatnot... it takes a lot of preparation as well.. 
I do hope the PD's have some good surprise and concept they're working on for the viewers..

at long last I got around to watch the latest 3 episodes of BFF.
my sweet goodness, they really are good!!! and I mean GOOD! the songs and performances are superb.
I can't believe it's all done in just 2 weeks. the producers must have worked really REALLY hard. lol.
Yoon JungShin's stage was my fave, but I enjoyed all of them.
hopefully the rating will improve, I just can't let this show go without having a decent fight first.
and maybe I'm hoping too much, but I miss Kim BumSoo. wish that he'll join the show again in the future.

#BarefootFriends 019 (WITH / 450p); http://goo.gl/bBejTk  (HANrel); http://goo.gl/EFah65  (HANrel / 720p); http://goo.gl/pFIlDs ©semi_fly

#BarefootFriends EP19 episode on entertainmentSBS 's youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/entertainmentSBS/videos

some screencaps!BSgEJvqCAAACejo.jpg
BSgG6m9CEAAbxyT.jpg
BSgG2S5CcAAcklp.jpg
BSgJ7p_CMAE7O7e.jpg
BSgI6qLCAAAqmpT.jpg
BSgM4G7CMAACsSO.jpg
BSgK4lSCUAAk0eX.jpg
BSgKj8-CcAEDOpa.jpg
©asth,lala on twitter
----- I felt hungry while watching bff! lol sooo many foods *_*

Guest Littlezaznangel

hmm i think they'll keep this going until they prob get a new idea for a project... but i think it'll be interesting if we could go visit current idols dorms. 
BTW if you eat white or mixed rice ( brown, black, bean etc ) freshly made and you add kimchi ( and juice ) ,sesame oil and sesame seed it is soo delicious.  you can replace the kimchi and kimchi juice with red pepper paste and it'll still taste pretty good as well.

Archived