[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

@craptelly I' m about to say the cola recipe of Ji Won. Looks like he really like to use that as his secret ingredient. We won't be seeing Uee on the next episode, honestly I learned to like her because of this show, though I don't hate her before. I want to know also what their next project is. For HJUee shippers, I just noticed that this two people are always beside each other. There's also a moment when they are unaware that the camera is rolling and they are talking alone. Hello everyone! ^:)^

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@craptelly, yeah.. this show needs a good concept to attract the viewers. I hope viewers and SBS will give them a chance to develop a suitable concept. Just like running man in the earliest episode. The rating is low but look at them now. The show has become popular outside korea. It worries me when people starts talking about the cancellation of this show.

@fenchfries, i noticed that too! The latest episode looks like they are soooo close to each other. oh i love them but i'm trying not to be delusional here:)). i hope the rumors from netizenbuzz about the popular girl group and the handsome sculpture idol is actually referring to this couple. After school is one of the popular girl group and uee is talented while hyunjoong has been selected as the most handsome men in south korea (the walking sculpture) and he was known for being honest. [-O<

by the way, is uee not in the next ep? gonna miss the hjuee interaction...
:((

@shoyunnie hello! Welcome to this thread! Actually those two are too fishy. I started shipping them since episode 1. Hyun Joong always show his gentleman side towards Uee. I think for the past 20 episodes, most of the time they are side by side. And on the interview of Uee at Mnet, she said that HyunJoong is her ideal type (choices are Hodong, JongShin and HyunJoong). Maybe they have an unfinished business way back 2009... :))

@fenchfries Me too! I started liking Uee because of this show.. not that I hated her before either! (I don't do hating, it's for losers) but through this show, I saw a different side of her that I wouldn't have seen if I weren't a fan or by just watching her dramas, performances etc...and indeed, she's a very lovely girl who tries her best to work hard!
@shoyunnie Exactly! T_T It sucks when people keep on saying that this show would be cancelled soon. Not all shows started well! I admit this still lacks the factor that would make it worthy of the ratings, but I wish they'd get there soon! 
BTW... why does Siyoon say he isn't funny? He is funny!!! Has he forgotten the episode he did his gangnam style dance? Also... he reminds me soo much of Lee Seunggi. There's something about him. Especially that part when he said to Jiwon he's really a genius. *mindblown* I think it's because of his adorable dorkiness and he also likes to read a lot.

@frenhfries LOL! they have met for the first time during the cf right? I knew it when i watched the night after night show. He said that uee is his ideal type and his heart was beating so fast when he met uee. hmmmm.. wonder how many ideal type hyunjoong had. :))

I didn't managed to watch the first ep. I've started watching the show when they participated in the diving competition since i'm a fan of eun choding. Never imagined that i will love hjuee. but looking at hyunjoong trying to comfort uee whe she cried, i was overwhelmed by that :x

I started liking uee after watching ojakgyo brothers. and at first i thought she kinda resembles with the japanese actress, nanako matsushima.

siyoon is a newbie in the variety (correct me if i'm wrong). So i think he still has the shyness when it's in front of the camera.. but slowly, he's getting better. soon, siyoon and uee will immerse their role in this show.

cant believe it is already 20 episodes. do you guys prefer the members traveling while doing the mission (which i think needs higher cost), sports competition (just like cool kiz), searching for a great food like a documentary or doing an audition just like the singing competition? They have been doing a lot but i think this show needs their own trademark/signature. I just hope they can find them soonest.

@craptelly, yup.. it's all because eunchoding :D.. i'm a big big fan of 1N2D season 1. No other variety show can replace that. I'm always rooting for the seop seop dang.. OMG! how much i miss them :((

is there any confirmation that jiwon will be the permanent member in this show? i just hope he can stay. and i noticed that eunhyuk did not appear in the last ep right?

@shoyunnie Only confirmation is that Barefoot Friends is included in his list of permanent shows from his official cyworld. And he's still filming BFF this September.. so I guess he's pretty much permanent!

*HUGS* Same here, same here! and today's the monkey's birthday :(( I miss PD Na, I miss PD Lee! T_T They're the best PDs in my heart. The 1n2d guys are united in TVN.. because pd na and lee seunggi while pd lee with kim jongmin, lee sugeun and eun jiwon and also daeju. And most of all.. I miss Sanggeun/Jiwon bromance!

Another issue I have.. is why is it that they hardly mention why a member is missing or until when would that person be missing! A few seconds of talking about it wouldn't hurt. People would also like to know where Eunhyuk is. It's a good thing they explained why Uee's missing in the last episode.. 

@craptelly,

gosh.. reading your comment, make me wanna cry. pray for our monkey, good health and happiness. the crazy monkey that i always adore

:(( do you think our beloved pd na has the guts to cast our mongie to join in his latest variety? netizens seems unforgiven when it comes to military issue:((

it's been a while eunhyuk is not in this show. and i agree that the other members should tell the viewers about that. forgive me if i'm trying to compare with the rm. but if anything happen, the rm members will announce it. and i think that viewers will understand when they inform us earlier.

i didn't manage to finish the latest ep. is there any preview for the next ep? why uee is not in the next ep? i read some of the comments that eunji is much better than uee. and eunji should replace her. :-S

@shoyunnie That is so mean! I don't want Uee to be replaced, she's working really hard and is trying her best. Yes, Eunji is good and it would be nice if she gets added.. more girl power! But no need to replace any member who has no reason to leave. It's so annoying whenever people would bash certain celebs to leave a show just because they could. It reminds me of the time when jongmin returned from military and wasn't doing well. It also hurts the celebrities a lot!
It's been mentioned that Uee is not available because she has a concert and Eunji is there as a substitute for the mean time. 
The cast is good enough as it is. I hate it when they get blamed for something that they can't help with. They're doing their very best..

This issue has hurt MC Mong so much and he isn't even guilty. He won't go out and is afraid of people.

:( It's so sad. I wish time could somehow go back to the old days... it was so perfect then slowly one by one they left. I miss the times when they would challenge the staff to make all of them sleep outside or dive in the water. Or how PD Lee extended LSG's contract to 2020 for 6 corndogs and how Eun Jiwon gave in to a lifetime contract for a fishcake. And turns out there's 50 yrs added after the lifetime contract. They were so spontaneous. I miss that so much. It's MC Mong who won't go out anymore. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. I cried when they talked about Mongie at the end of 1n2d.. the way they reminisced how it was Mong who broke Seunggi's finger. It felt so natural and sad at the same time.

Seriously though.. when is Eunhyuk coming back?? I was excited when Eun Jiwon became part of this show, because aside from reuniting with KHD, Eunhyuk is also known as yoo jihyuk because of Eun Jiwon's Ji... but I've only seen him in the diving ep!!! why baby why??

@craptelly, yeah. it breaks my heart reading those negative comments. well, we can't please everyone and they have the right to give their own opinion. but people should realized how the members and staff have worked really hard in this show. they should appreciate it and not bashing the person that they don't like.

i realized that the rating for this ep has increased. before watching the ep, i wonder is it all because of eunji? besides, some people start talking about replacing uee. but after watching the ep, i'm glad that eunji was appeared at the end of the ep.

i prefer uee alone as a girl member in this show. just like song ji hyo in rm. at first, ji hyo is kinda hold back her personality and now, she's the ace. I know Uee can do that. she's hardworking person. they should maintain the current member right now. :)

talking about jongmin. he's getting harsh comments from the fans of that show. there is a petition asking him to leave the show. i remember in one ep, i'm crying looking at jongmin's expression. He was happy and he almost cried when he met some people that encourage him to do better. Now, look at him. he's even funnier. how can i forget his attempt to cry in 3 minutes?

:))

seop seop is the best combination in the variety show. too bad that he still didnt have the opportunity to show his great talent. I still listening to some of his songs. i love you oh thank you and ice cream. I don't think he has the guts to make the comeback. but seems like he still follow the entertainment news. he loves leessang's song; tears.

there could be a miracle where pd na have a new concept and cast the old member.[-O<

Hey everyone thx for making this thread noisy kk i love it! :)@ronthasam @shoyunnie ur welcome and thanks too for liking the video!@fenchfries @craptelly omo I'd love to try that cola galbijim by jiwon it looked delicioso!

I just laugh it off whenever I see negative comments about Uee. Those ppl are just jealous cuz she's the only girl member there and mayb theyr annoyed too cuz she's w/ the coolest oppas and they take care of her well ;)
Do u gals watch bff on kshownow? Cuz theyr thinking about not subbing bff anymore... *ouch* that hurts :((dramafever will still sub it no matter what ryt? in case ksn really drops bff (but i really hope they wont)

@traciecullen, i've read about kshow want to stop subbing bff... I'm so sad.. Why dont they give another time/chance for bff?

Seriously, with the unstable rating and changes of format, the members need to be together. If no hyunjoong, uee and eunhyuk, the chances of the show getting cancelled is higher. Oh god please, i'm just starting to love this show.

It's very hard for uee and hyunjoong to appear on the next ep with their hectic schedule. Bff hwaiting!

@ronthasam, yeah! I love that name also. I knew it when i scrolled for this couple and i found out there's a twitter account for them.. Eheh... Let's root for them, shall we?

I didn't notice on the couple shippers thread here for our couple. I keep spazzing on the rumor mill at the netizenbuzz.. Most of the international fans that commented about the rumors have approved this couple.... :))

Wow! I'm glad that we're moving faster now. Added up the photos that made this thread more colorful.

Good day! @craptelly @shoyunnie @ronthasam :)
@traciecullen thank you so much for doing MV's of Hyunee.. I like them a lot!! ^:)^

About Uee... honestly, I also prefer her being the sole woman of this show. I also like Eun Jin but  I think that having one woman just like RM is more enjoyable (self opinion). Uee is also the maknae so all of them are very attentive to her, well in the case on Hyunjoong, him being so caring towards her is a given already (if the rumor is true.. happy!
I also like the cast now more than the original cast (sorry, can't help it).
With regards to kshownow cancelling the subbing, i plead them at twitter.. Haha! I hope that they will reconsider before they finally decide on cancelling the subbing.

I hope that BFF crew would settle for a specific date of filming. Just like what RM did (Monday and Tuesday).

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo also do dramas but still they are able to film for RM because of the fix schedule.

^:)^

Archived