[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

*HUGE WAVE TO ALL YOU BAREFOOT FRIENDS!!!* @craptelly @shoyunnie @ronthasam @traciecullen and all of you others lurking down there.. Come now!
I'm so happy that this thread has gotten more alive!!! Yosh~!
kshownow would stop subbing BFF? I don't watch their version anyway, but it still sucks :( ... hoping dramafever won't drop the project! T_T I highly depend on their softsubs!! 
Nooo hope BFF members won't break apart anytime soon.. or that they can fix their sched properly! It's gonna be so difficult but others managed it. Seunggi was able to do two dramas while with 1N2D.. they still need to get more closer... a bit more... 
I hope the next project would make them bond more.. Seriously.. Something that would officially break all awkwardness hehehe something like what they did on one of Jiwon's other shows.. they went on a Membership Training (MT).. and it was sooo fun watching that ep! Going on a trip can get people really close! And if all of them would do it, that would be fun.

@fenchfries thanks for the photos! :D
LOL it was funny when they called Clara and Uee was like, so that's how you do aegyo? It was sooo cute!! I'm really loving her! And Jiwon was saying, "ah so Uee gets jealous after all." and Uee denies it but later goes on how she's jealous.. Don't worry Uee.. you're very cute and very sexy and charming in your own special way! :)>-
@shoyunnie Everytime I see Jongmin down, it breaks my heart because he is one of the nicest person ever!!! You call him stupid and he laughs it off! He doesn't get angry and yet people said those harsh things to him and abuse his kindness! Ahh my baby! T_T I'm glad Jongmin's well and back and staying awesome! 
Seopseop Dang is perfect!!! The moment they added Seunggi to their team, they became unstoppable! I'll never forget the ep when the three officially became Disappointing Brothers and the EPIC way they had beaten the old boys for 100,000 won of happiness! It was epic how Jiwon was able to tell the truth and make it sound like a lie.. and fool KHD flawless!
I admit, BFF is still a bit disorganized... the schedules, clarifying things to audience, doing things all over the place.. they have to fix it! And soon too! Step things up.. I wonder what are they planning next?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fenchfries said: Wow! I'm glad that we're moving faster now. Added up the photos that made this thread more colorful.

Good day! @craptelly @shoyunnie @ronthasam :)
@traciecullen thank you so much for doing MV's of Hyunee.. I like them a lot!! ^:)^

About Uee... honestly, I also prefer her being the sole woman of this show. I also like Eun Jin but  I think that having one woman just like RM is more enjoyable (self opinion). Uee is also the maknae so all of them are very attentive to her, well in the case on Hyunjoong, him being so caring towards her is a given already (if the rumor is true.. happy!
I also like the cast now more than the original cast (sorry, can't help it).
With regards to kshownow cancelling the subbing, i plead them at twitter.. Haha! I hope that they will reconsider before they finally decide on cancelling the subbing.

I hope that BFF crew would settle for a specific date of filming. Just like what RM did (Monday and Tuesday).

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo also do dramas but still they are able to film for RM because of the fix schedule.

^:)^

oh i'm glad this thread moving so fast.. u guys are awesome! @frenchfries, @craptelly, @ronthasam, @traciecullen and all bff lovers.. keep on moving!

is there any bff fans here understand korean? i really appreciate if any of you updating the news based from the sbs board.. i think netizens opinion are important in contributing the popularity of this show..

i agree that the staff and members should arrange and fixed the filming schedule just like rm...hopefully the members will manage to boost the ratings with great theme..

by the way @craptelly, i can't read ur comments.. it's all highlighted in black.. wonder what you wrote...

shoyunnie said: oh i'm glad this thread moving so fast.. u guys are awesome! @frenchfries, @craptelly, @ronthasam, @traciecullen and all bff lovers.. keep on moving!

is there any bff fans here understand korean? i really appreciate if any of you updating the news based from the sbs board.. i think netizens opinion are important in contributing the popularity of this show..

i agree that the staff and members should arrange and fixed the filming schedule just like rm...hopefully the members will manage to boost the ratings with great theme..

by the way @craptelly, i can't read ur comments.. it's all highlighted in black.. wonder what you wrote...

Wow, so glad to see so many like-minded people posting here in BFF thread now.

I'm a huge and loyal fan of 1N2D season1 myself and cried buckets of tears in their last episode. For me, it is the best variety show ever. For months I would watch past episodes and reminisce every now and then how I would look forward for Sunday to come so I can get a good laugh. Seeing these 6 guys was enough joy for me. And I was really glad when Hodong got into BFF with my all-time favorite bias Hyunjoong, with Eunhyuk and Uee thrown in as well. But I was euphorically happy when Jiwon was added. Hyunjoong and Jiwon in one show is a dream come true for me. They're both extremely intelligent men who have successfully soared in their career without compromising who they are.

As for Hyunee couple, I'm glad to know that it's not only me who gets giddy watching these two. I don't know why, but the screen just lights up when they're together. It's probably just natural for me to see the possibility as they are both very beautiful people, inside and out. As  longtime HJ fan, I've often wished he'd find the perfect girl for him. And though I liked Uee even before having seen her personality in playgirlz vids, I liked her even more now. HJ is a naturally charismatic handsome man who has remained humble all the years and Uee is likewise a very nice down-to-earth lady who is successful in her own right. They just seem so perfect for each other IMO. And observing HJ all these years, he seems quite different when it comes to Uee.

And I also echo the wish for BFF production team to step up. They have such a deep pool of variety talents in this show. And I hope that the editing team improve their work. And as posted also, I also wish for  the members to have vacation trips together.

맨발의 친구들 21회 미리보기 中 맨친이 찾아간 외로운 독거남! 소울의 대부, 바비킴! 하지만 오늘만큼은 따뜻한 집밥과 함께 하리라~! 바비킴 엄마 손맛에 도전하는 김현중의 요리와 변칙 요리의 대가 은지원이 탄생시킨 또 하나의 명작. 개봉박두!

shoyunnie said: @ronthasam, yeah! I love that name also. I knew it when i scrolled for this couple and i found out there's a twitter account for them.. Eheh... Let's root for them, shall we?

I didn't notice on the couple shippers thread here for our couple. I keep spazzing on the rumor mill at the netizenbuzz.. Most of the international fans that commented about the rumors have approved this couple.... :))

fenchfries said: Wow! I'm glad that we're moving faster now. Added up the photos that made this thread more colorful.

Good day! @craptelly @shoyunnie @ronthasam :)
@traciecullen thank you so much for doing MV's of Hyunee.. I like them a lot!! ^:)^

About Uee... honestly, I also prefer her being the sole woman of this show. I also like Eun Jin but  I think that having one woman just like RM is more enjoyable (self opinion). Uee is also the maknae so all of them are very attentive to her, well in the case on Hyunjoong, him being so caring towards her is a given already (if the rumor is true.. happy!
I also like the cast now more than the original cast (sorry, can't help it).
With regards to kshownow cancelling the subbing, i plead them at twitter.. Haha! I hope that they will reconsider before they finally decide on cancelling the subbing.

I hope that BFF crew would settle for a specific date of filming. Just like what RM did (Monday and Tuesday).

Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo also do dramas but still they are able to film for RM because of the fix schedule.

^:)^

ronthasam said: shoyunnie said: @ronthasam, yeah! I love that name also. I knew it when i scrolled for this couple and i found out there's a twitter account for them.. Eheh... Let's root for them, shall we?

I didn't notice on the couple shippers thread here for our couple. I keep spazzing on the rumor mill at the netizenbuzz.. Most of the international fans that commented about the rumors have approved this couple.... :))

another ep visiting friends and making home food?? I hope people especially netizens didn't give harsh/negative comments about it. :-?

It's better for them to do a mission just like they did during their trip to Indonesia. and it will be much better if they do it in Korea.

annyeong BFF fans!!! :-h i'm a newbie to this thread.well,thanks to @traciecullen who recommend this thread to me.lol.
btw,about "eunji should replace Uee" issue,just why would they think eunji is better than Uee?okay,please dont get me wrong.
i'm not hating on eunji.there's no reason for me to hate her.
but i've read some hateful comments towards Uee that saying 10 min w eunji is so much better than 50 min of Uee.
i just dont u/stand with that kind of exaggerating comment.when i first read dat comment at kshownow,i was like "really?ok.i'm proly missed it.gonna watch it again".
but when i rewatched that ep,eunji did nothing nor said anything funny.she was just there.so how could they said something like that.
be a bit rational won't hurt them isn't it?i just don't u/stand why they always pickin' on Uee.smh.
:-w [-(

@princessviolet, people can be so mean. If they dont like it, they comdemn it. If they dont like the person to be paired with their idol, they will give a harsh comment.

I've read many comments saying that uee is not beautiful.. Gosh.. Beauty is subjective but if God gave me uee's face and body, i'll be so much thankful about that.

No matter what, i will always rooting for bff and patiently watching their improvement

My last post before going to sleep... Welcome here @princessviolet! That kind of comment is annoying. But of course we know the real Uee. I still remember the diving eps which made her cry many times because of her cast mates. I hope people should stop comparing EunJi to her.

There would always be haters everywhere.. they are sickening fools who are really pathetic and really not worth wasting time over. 
Both Uee and Eunji are good in their  own ways.. and reading the haters comments are not worth it. Those pests just love to ruin everything. I've always liked Eunji since Reply 1997 and I'm sure she'd do well. Give her a chance, she's just there as a sub.. not permanently replacing anybody. I know it's only me... but if she becomes a permanent one... I'm all in. Just like how at the beginning of FO where Lee Hyori and Park yejin were there..Most likely, the job has been offered to her or something. As difficult as it is, I know it's Eunji who becomes unlikable because of some idiotic fans who ruin her reputation... and it's saddening. It's not her fault, she's just doing her job. No one's hating on her here, and that's a relief.. but give her a chance, is all.. :)
It also annoys me to hell how some insensitive fans of Shinhwa (I really, really like Shinhwa but there's a minority in fans who gggrrrr) would go all the way to Sechskies/ HOTSechgodRG vids and rub it in that Shinhwa is the best because they are still together, etc, etc.. like, dude, profess your love for them in Shinhwa vids.. not in the jekki ones! It's sad enough that jekki disbanded so soon. But yeah, it isn't Shinhwa's fault at all. Case and point.
Anywho... I think it's unlikely they would add any more female members...

shoyunnie said: ronthasam said: shoyunnie said: @ronthasam, yeah! I love that name also. I knew it when i scrolled for this couple and i found out there's a twitter account for them.. Eheh... Let's root for them, shall we?

princessviolet said: annyeong BFF fans!!! :-h i'm a newbie to this thread.well,thanks to @traciecullen who recommend this thread to me.lol.
btw,about "eunji should replace Uee" issue,just why would they think eunji is better than Uee?okay,please dont get me wrong.
i'm not hating on eunji.there's no reason for me to hate her.
but i've read some hateful comments towards Uee that saying 10 min w eunji is so much better than 50 min of Uee.
i just dont u/stand with that kind of exaggerating comment.when i first read dat comment at kshownow,i was like "really?ok.i'm proly missed it.gonna watch it again".
but when i rewatched that ep,eunji did nothing nor said anything funny.she was just there.so how could they said something like that.
be a bit rational won't hurt them isn't it?i just don't u/stand why they always pickin' on Uee.smh.
:-w [-(

@ronthasam, i think we are also delusional about our hyunee.. But in a positive way... :))

If my ship wrecked for this two, i'm not going to hate them. I'll always support them.. Anyhow, have you watched their first cf together? I found it cute when both of them are laughing at the end of the cf.. (i think that part is NG)

Since i didn't watch the earliest ep of bff, i finally managed to watch it just now.

The first introduction of this show is good.. It creates my positive mood to stay in front of my laptop. It didn't surprise me at all when most of the members are chosing hyunjoong.. He's handsome.. Everyone wants to be with him.. I'm just laughing when eunhyuk is less popular between them.. Eunhyuk has sent funny message to hyunjoong.. Talking about hiw bad looking beomsoo is... And how big hodong's face... Gosh.. He really has the sense of variety here.. :))

To hyunee shipper, what do you think about hyunjoong message to uee? Asking her real name without a concrete reason.. It's jusr that she's the only female member of the show.. (yeah, right :)) ).. His funny and awkward answer when the other members asked him why he chose uee made me smile... :))

Archived