[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

Hehehe but next week would still be the continuation of the concert though... so probably 3 weeks.. XD But yeah I can't wait for them to visit Tony's house!!! Hehehe since Jiwon and Tony has gotten really close recently due to their show. I can't wait for them to perform the rest of the songs..
- Siyoon's pretty much all over the place with so much energy!!! I really like it!! He is sooo adorable! He's like this Mr. Sunshine bursting with energy!
Forever laughing at Hyunjoong's kiyakiya :))
- KHD's first love.. it's quite a sad story but time has made him a more mature person and so he could look back at his story.. I liked the old ho dong giving advice to baby ho dong! I laughed so hard there.. but Eunji's featuring is really nice!! I loved it!- Uee's written notes about her father is very, very touching.. It's so sweet.. like how she has become taller than her father but he is still the best man for her and that her father can now lean on her.. awww...- Siyoon and Epik High! HAHAHAHAHA!! No words needed!- jiwon and his superman dream! Sooo cute! He's always said that it's his dream to become superman but he doesn't say it much since he's somewhat afraid of people laughing at him.. - the 10km marathon.. lol Jiwon ranting and whining.. hehehe adorbs adorbs adorbs!!! "Why me??? It's a fight with myself. No! There are lots of enemies in this world, why should I fight myself? I love myself!" He never really liked running. - sadly Eunhyuk couldn't participate.. would've been nice.. 

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barefoot Friends E17 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Littlezaznangel

i know the singing task isnt finished yet but im hoping that they'll release an album with all the songs

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 18http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-18/

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2RDavVW_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfwkWFAvnZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrdRocTV3s

cr to uploader

This is very strange ....
first, Yo se yoon....second, Kim Bum Soo....third, Eun Hyuk...next, Kim Hyun Joong,,, in the preview ep. 19 I don't see KHJ.
though, I saw him enter to house of Kim Na Won,,, but when they tasted great food at big refrigerator of Na Won,, KHJ is not seen at all ..
anyone know what's going on?

be5t4r said: This is very strange ....
first, Yo se yoon....second, Kim Bum Soo....third, Eun Hyuk...next, Kim Hyun Joong,,, in the preview ep. 19 I don't see KHJ.
though, I saw him enter to house of Kim Na Won,,, but when they tasted great food at big refrigerator of Na Won,, KHJ is not seen at all ..

craptelly said: be5t4r said: This is very strange ....

Archived