[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Papa Bear and Baby Bear reunited? i am just wondering... given that he has outgrown his Cho Ding character (which is why he left 1N2D in the first place, what character will he be playing?

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Barefoot Friends Ep 15http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-barefoot-friends-ep-15/

If the said show (the one that would be exchanged for BFF) is to be used as a rival for shows like Immortal Song 2, I think IS2 airs every Saturday... and BFF airs every Sunday. So maybe and hopefully. it won't happen. Gahh but I really hope they won't cancel this show!!! T_T If they are dead set on doing so, at least change the overall concept but keep the core cast like they did in Are You Ready that eventually became 1 Night 2 Days.

Barefoot Friends E14 & E15 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Barefoot Friends Ep 15http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-barefoot-friends-ep-15/

I am loving this show so I hope SBS will give it a fair chance. Right now the cast members are closer to each other and that bond will get stronger. We witnessed their struggles and shared their pain. The diving episodes showed us their personal and normal side, not the one behind the glitter, make up, idol persona, etc. We see them as the human beings that they are,bare of the celebrity layer and we get the chance to see what gives them strength, what makes them fight, what they are thinking, and what made them what they are, the celebrities that millions adore.

Episode 15 is a winner in every sense.

I think for now it's safe to say Barefoot Friends won't be cancelled. As far as Eun Jiwon's concerned, his August schedule from the start to end has Barefoot Friends filming in it.

• 3/8 – SBS Barefoot Friends
  • 4/8 – SBS Barefoot Friends, TVN Three Idiots
  • 16/8 – SBS Barefoot Friends
  • 17/8 - SBS Barefoot Friends
  • 30/8 – SBS Barefoot Friends
  • 31/8 - SBS Barefoot Friendssource
    So yeah, the rumor is pretty far-fetched if you'd consider it again. :D AND! I'm 100% sure now that if SBS new singing show is to be used against Immortal Songs 2 and I am Singer, IS2 (in which EJW is a temporary co-host) airs every Saturday at 6:15 PM. Barefoot Friends airs every Sunday at 4:55 PM. 
    Therefore, we can all calm down and enjoy more of BFF! Also, we should know by now how much the PDs and editors of the show abuse a single day of filming and divide it into so maaaany episodes. That just means we have so much stock eps to run on. On a better note, the editing improved last ep 15. LOL I thought they were gonna show each competitor's diving which is very unnecessary.. but they just did a montage which is a very good decision.  <:-P

Dynamic Duo will participate in Barefoot Friends' new project, composing their own music http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013080209535732617&type=1&outlink=1
Eun Ji Won will also join new project, but KBS & Yoo SeYoon won't. Project theme is 'the first experience in my life' http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109650428
©AlienPrinceKHJ

Archived