[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guadi

Finished Queen's Classroom yesterday and oh my, this drama has succeeded in making me cry in every single episode. Overall, this is a heartfelt show. My favorite kdrama of this year. The acting was wonderful across the board. The story was relate-able; it never diverged from its core message. I can't say I completely agree with Ma's teaching methods, but the transformation within those kids as a result of her teaching was incredible to watch.
I also liked that each kid got a chance to shine in the final episode. That was great! I'm going to miss this show a lot. To me, Queen's Classroom is like a small window in time. The overall mood and atmosphere of this show brought me back to my elementary school days - just kids being kids, learning and gradually maturing along the way :)

Hyang Gi is considering her next project already. It's a movie called "Elegant Lies." Our Hana is busy. :P

김향기, 김희애와 모녀호흡? "'우아한 거짓말' 긍정 검토"

13-08-06 15:28 btn_print.gifbtn_sent.gifbtn_text_big.gifbtn_text_small.giffacebook.pngtwitter.pnggoogle.pngnaver.pngcyworld.pngmetoday.png

201308061527341124_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 김미리 기자] 배우 김향기가 영화 '우아한 거짓말'을 차기작으로 검토 중이다.

김향기 소속사 나무엑터스 관계자는 6일 "김향기씨가 영화 '우아한 거짓말'을 긍정 검토 중"이라고 밝혔다.

'우아한 거짓말'은 소설 '완득이'의 김려령 작가의 동명 소설을 원작으로 한 작품으로, 영화 '완득이'의 이한 감독이 메가폰을 잡고 유비유필름이 제작한다.

평범했던 14살 소녀가 갑자기 자살한 후 남겨진 엄마와 언니, 그리고 소녀의 죽음을 둘러싼 주변 사람들의 이야기를 담아낸 작품이 며 김희애가 어머니, 고아성이 첫째 딸 역을 맡았다.

[영화 '우아한 거짓말' 출연을 긍정 검토 중인 김향기. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진DB]

김미리 기자 km8@mydaily.co.kr

So sad that this drama is over.  It was the only bright spot for me amongst the plethora of so-so dramas in kdramaland this spring.
I pray that the drought is over and soon there will be a ton of crazy good dramas again. Pretty please!!

Archived