[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manquant

@badsmuler Dramafever subs and Viki subs come really fast these days (considering I'm currently watching a tvN drama) so let's see each other next week? ;;) I'll be busy with school by then but I'll try to open as often as I could. I hope more people come in this thread~ \:D/

@manquant  I never watch in Dramafever and for Viki, some dramas were blocked in my country...
~X(

I hope i can watch this drama until its finish because now i'm very busy with my work and bussiness...

I just want to manage my time only to see this drama and lee jun ki's drama afterwards...

:\">

Guest manquant

@badsmuler Sometimes I use Hotspot Shield so that I can watch with Viki but most of the time, I watch with Dramacrazy~

Wow...great :x So many beautiful kids...

I really hope this drama has interesting plot and will become another best project for GHJ comeback [-O<

I think this drama will give us something " fresh "  because its different from drama topics and trends nowdays...

Thanks @NEWMARIO for up dates...

Guest hapha8714

her character very much fits the persona she's portraying in those pictures: authoritative looking that makes you feel uncomfortable just by seeing her, but nevertheless... very appealing. strong character as well.

im excited! i miss her mishil days were she was very scary and unpredictable sometimes... loved her for it.

Guest manquant

hapha8714 said: her character very much fits the persona she's portraying in those pictures: authoritative looking that makes you feel uncomfortable just by seeing her, but nevertheless... very appealing. strong character as well.

im excited! i miss her mishil days were she was very scary and unpredictable sometimes... loved her for it.

Wow...it's already presscon...here i come...

Is it me or there's something wrong in my eyes ?? :-S  Is GHJ looks more fat in that pictures or is it because of her dress ?  But surely she has very beautiful and healthy skin...i'm envy her :P

Archived