[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest feliciawst

@moodypie said: Need to put in some sense..
PSH - 
about her acting - some say she's over-acting, some say she is under-acting.I generally don't have any comment about this , as ..when I watch PSH, I know i am anticipating a natural comfort acting. So, I like her because she is natural.

about her kissing - stiff kissesMy thoughts..it's obvious, that she has been directed to do so. She can't go smooching and smearing lipstick when it's not part of the script. She's supposed to be innocent in most of her character in all her dramas. So if you are watching her in a drama, you would expect that in the drama (if she is the otp) there won't be any "obscene" kissing. haha.
One day, when the industry finally drop her innocent/cute/adorable image, I'm sure she will smooch like Yoon Eun Hye. Right now, PSH in Korea is still carrying the innocent image.
But of course, we can have sexy (and not AT ALL plain) PSH in this....
I love her ...because she's NATURAL!!!!!!
And LMH is NATURAL too in his acting (even his intense staring doesn't feel over-acting!)
(I've waited forEVER for this pairing, so I'm going to enjoy this Drama to the fullest!!!!)

I wasn't feeling well and just want to be excited for ep 5 but you guys aren't helping it
And you have made a bad atmosphere for the thread that PSH fans would not want to be here, you know that?

Anw,I'm going through it one by one

First, beauty is subjective. While PSH doesn't have a manufactured perfect doll face that you can find easily in Kshowbiz, her imperfect perfection makes her stand out and refreshing from the rest.
She has super beautiful skin ( which has absolutely no pore that make me jealous!!! LOL) and big eyes with long eyes lashes which is why she even has less makeup than the guys in the drama. In FBND she barely has it either.  Well you don't have to agree, your opinion isn't important anyway. Since Korea, where it matters believes so. Some examples here

1. http://smb2stfinitesubs1.blogspot.com/2013/10/news-yoona-voted-as-1-female-celebrity.html In the latest poll from DC PSH got # 2 on face that doesn't need photoshop, just behind yoona

2. Son ye jin, the only LMH's previous costar that I consider that have both beauty and talent, is known for her innocent beauty acknowledged recently that PSH ( and Lee Yeon Hee) as The Next Generation of 'Innocent Beauty'
She said "Park Shin Hye is a youthful and fresh appearance, also good in acting be attractive" and while in the film "Miracle In Cell No 7" thought and emotion/feelings look very deep".
http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10004664803

3. Even the comments from netizens. They think it totally makes sense if LMH and KWB fall in love at first sight w her, just for her beauty alone
[+422, -28] Anyone would fall for Park Shin Hye upon first sight... she's so beautiful.
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.de/2013/10/tv-spoilers-heirs.html.
Most comments are praising the visual of the drama and call Tansang the new visual couple

Note: A reason they appreciate her beauty bc they get to watch her in big screen TV and super HD file which we mostly can't. I was shocked the first time seeing her face in the Dcut DVD I bought too. And seeing her (and CJH up close) I and many other pp can tell you that photo and videos don't really do her justice
tumblr_mgejxomm3F1qk32jxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mgejraL2dg1qk32jxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mglr0rVsHy1s25yh2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mgjregE0yM1qk32jxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mh9p2teexj1qk32jxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_mggmgxaspd1qk32jxo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ml07fqNPU81qk32jxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mtpipaWOj91qk32jxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mu22uurYgP1qk32jxo8_1280.jpgtumblr_mu9l26rxQf1qk32jxo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_mmgw571Igf1qz4rgp.jpgtumblr_ml5pvkmq8d1qk32jxo1_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_ml5oorf45A1qk32jxo7_1280.jpgtumblr_ml5ohkrUgJ1qk32jxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ml5ohkrUgJ1qk32jxo8_1280.jpgtumblr_ml5pbrZGG31qk32jxo5_1280.jpg
Here is a bonus of her childhood photos so you can see she is a rare natural beauty in Korea Showbiz, where even males have pressure to change their face to look beautiful. That's another reason that people appreciate her beauty. She accepted and embraced what her parents gave her  even she think her nose isn't pretty :)
 tumblr_mfl8jc4q5a1qk32jxo1_500.jpg

But I don't think her face is the reason Tan and Young Do fall in love with ES. Her character is supposed to be a tomboy and doesn't care ab dressing up or makeup unlike other girls around them lol. Or she just can't afford it lol
It's her personality, her situation which is similar,  yet how she is different ( in actions and thinking) that makes them interested and fall her, which I will get to you tomorrow lol along with her character and her acting as well if I could manage
It's midnight and I'm going to be bed now

Guest almontel

moodypie said: Need to put in some sense..
PSH - 
about her acting - some say she's over-acting, some say she is under-acting.I generally don't have any comment about this , as ..when I watch PSH, I know i am anticipating a natural comfort acting. So, I like her because she is natural.

about her kissing - stiff kissesMy thoughts..it's obvious, that she has been directed to do so. She can't go smooching and smearing lipstick when it's not part of the script. She's supposed to be innocent in most of her character in all her dramas. So if you are watching her in a drama, you would expect that in the drama (if she is the otp) there won't be any "obscene" kissing. haha.
One day, when the industry finally drop her innocent/cute/adorable image, I'm sure she will smooch like Yoon Eun Hye. Right now, PSH in Korea is still carrying the innocent image.
But of course, we can have sexy (and not AT ALL plain) PSH in this....
I love her ...because she's NATURAL!!!!!!
And LMH is NATURAL too in his acting (even his intense staring doesn't feel over-acting!)
(I've waited forEVER for this pairing, so I'm going to enjoy this Drama to the fullest!!!!)

Finally watched episode 3!

The brother reunion :(( :((KT was shaking all over! ! His chin and lips quivered. :(( :((

Besides the saddest moment in this drama so far, the episode was quite cute and funny

Seriously ES needs to stop watching horror movies girl is so naive lol

I am glad this drama has alot things that actually make sense. Like when KT takes his eyes off the road,he was close to getting into an accident! Thank you KES!!! I am sick n tired of watching shows in which the characters are looking away for hours and nothing happens,so annoying! X(

I died laughing with ES pushing the car. Like really what a perfect excuse from KT "you can't drive right? " you know he meant hope you don't know how drive cuz I am not about to push my car that I drove up the hill cuz I was too busy oogling at you!

I loved when ES said dang I should've just looked! Her face when she had the T-shirt covering her mouth was so a pervy look!

The first step of love is attraction and I know ES is at least attracted to KT I think she is starting to like him.

One she got nervous when KT grabbed her when she almost fell, she was all nolstalgic when she saw the I love California t shirt, then she went to the pancake place and lastly her sad expression when she saw KT and RH hugging and began to walk out .I know she is not in love yet but it's beginning.

Well all KT likes her but I think she will take some time .One is Rachel, two when she finds out He is heir of Jeguk and once she realizes that he is a bully or was who knows . And like all of KES dramas the female lead won't fall in love so easily personally I wouldn't be surprised if she falls for someone else first.

Interesting things I saw was KW is genuinely nice to Rachel probably cuz she is key to getting rid of KT. KW mom and the way he described her showed alot of resentment towards his dad.

RH mom and CY dad seem to have been a couple in the past I wonder what that is all about.

Good ep

hell59

said:

Kiera Neon

said:

hell59

said: And I have also been a fan of Park Shin Hye, I watched her in "You are beautiful" and "Heartstrings" and I liked both shows!  She is not very pretty, actually quite plain, which is OK, BUT, my problem is how credible is it that the 1st and 2nd leading actor fall in love with this plain looking, very poor girl, daughter of the maid and it does not even look like she is special in any way. I understand it is K-drama and it is fantasy, but really, what does PSH have that is so wonderful that both men fall in love with her right away? Just asking. Besides, I think PSH was so hysterical in the scene with her sister, she totally overdid it in her acting. She always has the same face expressions in all the shows she is in. Then, there is Rachel, who is a very pretty rich girl, and nobody is in love with her, how credible is that? Have you seen PSH's kisses in all her dramas, she is like the Virgin Mary, wooden, closed mouth, unsatisfying kisses, she barely even hugs the co-star back. Well, one thing is that LMH (great kisser) can certainly KISS, is she going to be her usual self and LMH will have to do the wooden chaste awful kisses throughout the drama? I hope not, it is time for her to upgrade as an actor and I hope they should have some hot kisses coming, otherwise, we will all be disappointed!

thao_2512 said: I wasn't feeling well and just want to be excited for ep 5 but you guys aren't helping it
And you have made a bad atmosphere for the thread that PSH fans would not want to be here, you know that?

Anw,I'm going through it one by one

First, beauty is subjective. While PSH doesn't have a manufactured perfect doll face that you can find easily in Kshowbiz, her imperfect perfection makes her stand out and refreshing from the rest.
She has super beautiful skin ( which has absolutely no pore that make me jealous!!! LOL) and big eyes with long eyes lashes which is why she even has less makeup than the guys in the drama. 

...where even males have pressure to change their face to look beautiful. That's another reason that people appreciate her beauty. She accepts and embraced what her parents gave her :)

But I don't think the reason Tan and Young Do fall in love with ES.
It's her personality, her situation which is similar,  yet how she is different ( in actions and thinking), which I will get to you tomorrow lol along with her character and her acting as well if I could manage
It's midnight and I'm going to be bed now

I honestly think PSH is beautiful! She is a natural beauty that doesn't need to dress up alot overdue the hair or wear lots of make up.

a ponytail with a simple shirt jeans and sneakers does the job.Of course make up and dressing up is a plus

As for her so calle bad kissing. I think it's something she is made to do. One the guy is the one that initiates the kiss especially the first one! If its the girl then she's most of the time the sleeze

ball ..also most of the time the kisses in kdrama land are surprising leaving the girl in shock. So most of the actresses do not really play much action in the kiss. I mostly see female participation in melodramas when the girl is a femme fatale character.

SERIOUSLY CAN WE GET BACK TO THE DRAMA... LAST TIME PEOPLE WERE BASHING LMH (AS IF)NOW IT'S PSH...tumblr_lxrlrtZuR31qjzzyw.gif
PSH IS gorgeous and far from plain. those who don't think she is, well that's your problem. We don't need to hear about it hereI think she complements all these HOT HANDSOME GUYS in this drama.

You may be right about her character in a way.It's also good that we can discuss about her character, since this is the reason why we are here in this thread. 
I guess,  that's how the script is written (so far). Her character is still not solid yet.I would like to think it's due to the fact that, her character has so much going on -
Her mom and sister (she was crying in one scene just before she left her mom)..She has so many part time work..No time to date..no time to have fun..She's met with Kim Tan in a foreign land, a guy who's engaged and yet seemed to be pursuing her..She wants to be successful...She has a dream, but she can't pursue her dream due to so many reasons..She hates Jeguk Company..She is disliked by girls who always thought that she is stealing their boyfriends..She is compasionate...She is matured... (when she asked KT to look after his fiance at the airport)She is down to earth ...(which I really like, compared to those rich spoilt girls who think they are of higher class)She is absolutely normal for believing in her horror-movie knowledge and that at least one person should stay alive for season two ...And she's even more normal for saying that "I should have looked" when KT took off his shirt to change into his California shirt...
She's not plain but very natural..and that is beauty to KT.Its not her fault for having those flawless skin, that made KT stare at her while driving.(Lesson to guys - do not stare at your gf/wife while driving)
My ONLY question is not why KT or YD like her, but rather..why Chan Young doesn't ..

:D >:D< I don't want Chan Young to see her that way.I like the fact that a beautiful girl has a friend who is a "boy" and not a boyfriend... it is so sweet... Chan young must have thought of her as a sister since young...