[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest xopo17

its okay baby, she is my girlfiriend to the police
and the police is knowing kim tan very well, i think and very sure that cop know Kim Tan very well because kim tan always break rules in malibu

Guest favoree

Wow,the cultural differences! Cha Eun Sang interaction with the western world reminds me Lovers in Paris a lot. Why all the western people look like crazy? The two worlds seem absolutely incompatible.SAAAADDWhat was this powder by the way? 

Some cop asked ES for her passport and asked where she was staying, then KT came to her rescue and said,
"It's OK baby, she's my girlfriend!"     *I burst out laughing here*  =))
KT drives ES back to her sister's house, ES knocked but looks like nobody's home. KT drove off. Why is there police siren? Bad neighbourhood?

Policeman thought the powder that ES was carrying was a type of drug so he held her passport. KT tried to save her by telling the cop she's his gf. Then realized that he knew the cop. Seems like KT has been in trouble a few times with that cop. Lol...

Cop returns package to ES and starts to check her pp. KT comes to rescue her and says she is his GF. ES asks KT for his number so that she can pay him back but he ask if she is rich. He gives her a lift but no one is home at her sis' place. KT leaves and ES and she waits alone. she got scared by seeing some hooligans. Tries to walk away and then sees KT who returns and ask her if she wanted to go to his place. END

Guest xopo17

azzurri said: xopo17 said: where is @myphim
@myphim, please show up in here, she usually did the complete and correct recape for faith

Kim Tan saw the fight between Es and sister, like we saw on trailer
poor ES