[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Rachel and YD are being introduced by their parents that they will be bro and sis. YDis pissed and walks off after saying he is humiliated. The parents tell each other that their children take after each other, Rachel runs after YD and tells him that she is engaged to KT and she says she understands if he feels bad. But YD counters that he is not and reminds her to break that marriage now when she still can otherwise her mom's money will go to someone else. He rides off. Next scene: ES is telling her boss that she is going to US and will not return. If her sis doesn't return, it means that she and mum will be forever stuck working to death. That is why she wants to go to US, that she wanted to go there since she was 8. ES reads thru the notes between mum and her.Mum Says she doesn't know English but she will learn quickly. She writes in English dry cleaning only. ES cries and writes back I am sorry, mum. Writes that she will be successful in the US and come back for her.

Guest xopo17

@tessieroo  : nice to meet you again after GOM :D
Kim Tan house is DAEBAK, AWESOME, VERY BIG 
sorry for the caps lock , hahaha
i thought min ho is sleeping without his T-Shirt But Neh, No, he only write his story on diary, hahaha .

Kim Tan to his friend : I am to lazy to celebrate it (meaning : he did not care with his 1st year relationship with his fiance)
and Now , ES in USA now
Kim tan english LOL

Guest xopo17

ES talked to herself, to prepare the english question.
and rachel yoo is in the airport too
ES noticed rachel yoo, because rachel speak korea language at her phone
ES saw rachel from bottom to the top